ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
 this is my first time writing any kind of story
i know its not one of the best but do comment about it
like it/hate it, everything is welcomed

This one shot is dedicated to Sumaiya, Sofna and roshni

LOVE MEANS FORGIVING

Yuvi had finally succeeded in getting the information he need to bring down Dr. Shashank.  Game over, he smiled as he finally finished his mission. He had one more person to be thankful for ' Naina Mehta. Without her, this would have never been an easy task. She was such a gullible girl, thinking that he was in love with her. Yuvi and love do not go hand in hand; he smirked as he thought about that. He has and never will fall in love. Love does not last forever or so he thought. He was about to leave sanjeevni when his phone range. It was none other than Mac ' his best friend.  He told Mac that he had gotten all the information he needed and now tomorrow morning he will tell Naina the truth. Are you sure Yuvi that you do not love Naina, not even 1%? He got furious when Mac asked him this, Mack should know him better than this, nothing and no one can come in between his mission. How many times do i have to tell you Mac, that Naina was just a pawn in all this? I needed her to get to Dr. Shashank.  All this time i was pretending to love her so that i can use her". Yuvi snapped the phone; he did not want to hear another yuvi- are-you-sure-you-are-not-in-love-with-naina lecture.  Mac was upset at his friend, he knew Yuvi was making a big mistake by doing this but he just hoped that one day he too can fall in love with Naina, and hopefully it won't be too late by then. After getting his things yuvi lets for his home, all happy that finally his mission was over but little did he knew that what he thought was happiness was actually  a tragedy.  Little did he know that someone was listening to all of this and that someone was going to ruin of this.

And finally he told the truth to her but that was not the reaction he expected from her.

*flashback*

Naina sorry to say this to you but i never loved you, i only used you so that i can get close to Dr. Shashank. Instead of crying or yelling or cursing at him he found a smile on her face.  Did you really think that only you were the one using me? Pul-lease, why do you think i have been calling you dafford all this time. Actually i was also pretending to be in love with you so that my papa don't drag me back to Gujarat to get married to some loser. I never loved you as well doctor yuvraaj, my dream was to be a doctor just like yours was to take revenge, so there is no need to be sorry. You used me and i used you. We are even.

*end*

How could she do this to him, he was really mad at her for using him. And all this time he thought that he was the only one using her. He took out his phone from his pocket and called Mac and told me to come over his place. He was lost in his thought once again. Had she never really loved him? Was she really acting all this time? But why is he thinking about it? It should not matter whether she loved him or not, his mission was completed but somehow naina's answer hurt him. Right then the bell rang indicating Mac was here. He started firing Mac with questions about naina and scared the poor guy in the process. Mac had neve seen yuvi so worked up before. Mac knew that yuvi was finally in love with her but there is no way he is going to admit that, unless he does something drastic.

On the other hand naina was spending the day with tamana, in her chawl. Thank god her parents were out for the weekend or else how would she explain the entire situation to them. Tamana got to know about her situation through sid. Sid was such a dear friend of hers. When he found out the truth about yuvi, he came and told her.

*flashback*

Naina i have to tell you something. Yuvi ' that guy does not love you, he is using you so that he can get the information he needs of Dr. Shashank. Hearing this information shocked her. Sid must be joking, yes that must be it, and this must be one of his pranks. However it took lot of afford for sid to convince her. She realised that what sid is telling might actually be truth, yuvi has never said i love yous, ever, on the contrary he used to always push her, tired to get away from her. The only reason he started getting close with her was because she was living with Dr. Shahshank. How can she not see this before?  It was all planned out by yuvi, she was nothing to him, he never loved her, heck he didn't even considered her as his friend.

*end*

After the confrontation she had with the yuvi, no yuvraaj, she was lost and in dazed. She did not want to go back to Dr. Shashank's place, how can her, when she was the reason he might get destroyed. Knowing that she might need someone to talk to tamana brought her to her place. They had their girl talk and sid, jiggy and jp came over to suppor her. She had know them only for few months, but they have become her bestfriend, her family. That night everyone stayed at tamana's place. None of them slept, instead they all talked about their childhood, their dreams, their family, all the masti they did in the school. Even though she did not want to admit it, she knew she had no other choice but to forget him, get over him.

2 years later

Naina was finally a doctor. Her dream finally came true! So much had changed in these two years.  She no longer worked in sanjeevi , instead, she went from towns to towns and from villages to villages to people her service.  Her life had changed drastically after that incident. Even though she no longer worked there she was still in touch with her friends, those people who there when she needed someone. She will  be seeing all of them this weekend as tamana and sid were finally getting married. Just thinking sbout those two lovebirds made her laugh. It took forever for sid to convince tamana that he really loved her.  However the marriage kind of made her remember her past. Even though it had been two years she still remembers him. She had forgiven yuv for using her. She knew how much he loved his brother; after all he was all he had left. She no longer hold any grude against him. The only regret she had was that she loved him will all she had and he never cared. That hurt. But seeing things from his perspective helped her. He was not a bad person; life was just too cruel to him. He never knew what love was, what it like was to love someone. She still loved him, even though she had been betrayed by him before.

Yuvi had been searching for naina for last 2 years. After his talk with naina he realised that the feeling that he had been trying to suppress all along had been love. In trying to get revenge for his brother he never explored that emotion, that feeling and now that is his biggest regret of his life. If he had one chance he would do anything to make sure she knows that he loves her as much as she does if not more. And luck was on his side cause this weekend tamana and sid were getting married and he knew she would be there. However, getting the information out of sid was no easy task. He would not tell him where she was or how she was. He would ask him every day about her. Heck he had been doing it for the last one year. Finally after seeing that yuvi was not the same person he used to be sid decided to trust him and tell him about naina attending the wedding. Finally after two years he will get to tell her how much he loves her. That she is his life. That after hurting her and betraying her he gave up on becoming doctor. How could he continue to work knowing that there was someone out there suffering because of him?  Naian is his life, whether she accepts him or not, it doesn't matter, all matters is that he will follow her and do all those things she used to do at one point. He will make sure that she falls for him all over again.

*wedding*

Finally the day came. Yuvi was more excited than sid was, which confused some people as they got confused as to who was the groom. Finally after 2 years he saw her. She still looked the same but her eyes told a different story. She still smiled around with people but that smiled lacked something. At that time her eyes landed on his. She was shocked and hurt, he could clearly see that in her eyes but there was something else there too, which he could not figure it out.  He wanted to go to her, to say sorry for doing all that but somehow his feet just froze.  However she was approaching him and that made him bit nervous. But somehow he knew that naina that was coming towards him was the old naina that loved. Her eyes told him that she still loves him and he'd make sure that the love never left him.

Edited by ilive2laugh - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey thats really a good one shot..
YuNas fics r always interesting..πŸ˜†...
so so yuvi is sad to know that naina used him...hmm.and naina got to know through sid and now after 2 years naina became a doc and yuvi got to see her at sidnas marriage!!!
yuvi realised his love for naina n naina waited for him to come back!!!
so at last yuvi got his naina back..good!!!
good wishes..
merry christmas!!!
sri:-)
Edited by sri_4 - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG sneha *hug* thanks for the dedication...two dedication in less than 24 hours :P...actuall in 8 hours or so.

Anyways, back to the story....how in the world can you say that you are not a good writer...sheesh woman...wake up! This was soooo good!  forgiving is a really hard task and I am so glad that Naina had time to get over the feeling of betrayal and forgive him....aww and he isn't a doctor no more. hm...it was really beautiful the way you described everything and I loved how Naina told him that she never loved him either....a lie but a good lie!

fabulous wor!! *hug*
ilive2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri_4

hey thats really a good one shot..
YuNas fics r always interesting..πŸ˜†...
so so yuvi is sad to know that naina used him...hmm.and naina got to know through sid and now after 2 years naina became a doc and yuvi got to see her at sidnas marriage!!!
yuvi realised his love for naina n naina waited for him to come back!!!
so at last yuvi got his naina back..good!!!
good wishes..
merry christmas!!!
sri:-)

thanks for reading it 😊
i am glade you liked it
and merry christmans to you as well
ilive2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

OMG sneha *hug* thanks for the dedication...two dedication in less than 24 hours :P...actuall in 8 hours or so.

Anyways, back to the story....how in the world can you say that you are not a good writer...sheesh woman...wake up! This was soooo good!  forgiving is a really hard task and I am so glad that Naina had time to get over the feeling of betrayal and forgive him....aww and he isn't a doctor no more. hm...it was really beautiful the way you described everything and I loved how Naina told him that she never loved him either....a lie but a good lie!

fabulous wor!! *hug*

thanks for liking it
its not good as you but maybe i can improve after writing few more of them lol
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol shut up Sneha!! I am going to seriously hit you!! lol it was fabulous!! and you'll just get better from now on *hug*
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Snehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate u 4r nt doin a PM 😑

ur a gud writerπŸ‘πŸΌ
culd'nt u jus PM me a 1shot on YuNa 4r dis kuttty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n yes i loved da 1 SHOT
its gud dey r 2gether dey better be .........lol
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n PM me :(
ilive2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1kaarzoo

Snehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate u 4r nt doin a PM 😑

ur a gud writerπŸ‘πŸΌ
culd'nt u jus PM me a 1shot on YuNa 4r dis kuttty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n yes i loved da 1 SHOT
its gud dey r 2gether dey better be .........lol
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do write moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n PM me :(

i am soooo sorry for not pming you :(
but i promise the next one shot i write
 i will pm you :)
and merry christmas to you as well hun
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

i am soooo sorry for not pming you :(
but i promise the next one shot i write
 i will pm you :)
and merry christmas to you as well hun

i ll await 4r ur PM n 4r ur beutiful piece of wrk 😊
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWWWWWWW Snehaaaaaaa, yr dedication........made me feel so proud n special.......thnk u.......πŸ€—πŸ€—

i'm xtremly sorry it took me soooooo long to comment........with my weird lappy 😑 doin weird stuff 😑😑 ther wasnt much i cud do...πŸ˜”

U hav such an awwwwsmmmmm talent...........What i LOVED abwt yr OS is the way it was unpredictable ALL THE WAY....

As  i was readin i was thnkin.......this is gnna happen.......but u kept on twisting it @ every turn........

it REALLY was a gr8 piece plzzzzzzzz write more..........

n last but nt least thnks 4 th pm..πŸ€—