plzzz do continue

thank u so much for reading n commenting 😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

thank u 😊
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sups2222

AWWWWWWWWw thts soo cute....i just loved veer shera n also prithvi sanyo n /...................plz plz plz plz continue n add me to ur pm list.....so hamari mughda is studiuos.............lolz waiting for ur next part.......

yes surely
And RTMC are my fav pair too
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Part 2

Someone is entering in his life

He could view only her , other people and the world around him became invisible to him. She was wearing salwar kamiz. Big earings Decorate her ears touching her cheeks with the blowing wind. he envied luckiness of the earing as it has advantage of caressing the most softest cheek. But next moment he thought how come he was going so poetic and smiled on the thought. But whats this the wind why is it hiding her face how could he see her face? But as once said if will is strong then no one can stop u. as she started siding her hairs coming on her face pining up them behind her ear. Now he got to see her beautiful face and he got totally lost in that. now she was coming towards him only. And whats this she came and stand infront of him and giving him a cute smile. But what this shakening feeling!!! Someone is shaking him only then vikky's voice droped in his ear "Rajaaaat!!! Rajaaaaat!!!!" and he came into his senses. Vikky was calling him "rajat kya kab se smile diye jaa rahe ho kam se kam hi toh kaho!!!" and rajat saw the girl was standing infront of him beside sia and looking at him and now feeling awekward. Rajat was little embarrassed to see this and came to know what he was doing from last few minutes. So he said hasitately "Hi I am rajat" to this his intro vikky said "yeh toh maine use kab ka bata diya hai she is sia's new friend "mugdha" then she said hi with a little smile.

Sia " kaha reh gayi thi kab se tera wait kar rahi hu"

Mugdha "nahi woh main maya se notes le rahi thi aur mam also didn't left"

Sia "students fools her and shows her how studious they are ask queries to her and woh bhi sab sach samjh leti hai"

Vikky "woh dekho just now she left lekin yeh tumhari miss ka hairstyle toh bohot achha ekdam purane jamane ke heroine ke tarah, chidiyoka ghosla, kisi bhi bird ko achha nest mil jayega" and all laugh

Vikky "achha ek shart lagate hai lets see who can touch her hairs mera matlab hai nest"

Sia said enthusiastically "I will!! Just wait and watch"

And she started walking towards miss and reached to her n showing all of them she touched to top of her hairs. As soon as she came to know that someone had touched her hairstyle she turned sia was ready to answer her. Some conversation was went between them the both gave smile to eachother and sia ran and returned to her friends.

All are waiting for her as soon as she reached

Vikky "hey u done it"

Rajat "yes bravo sia" said approving her victory

Sia "ab toh picture dikhana padega tumhe!!! shart jo jeet gayi hu"

Vikky "done done lekin tumne unse kaha kya?"

Mugdha now speaked first time with curiocity and concerned "yes I was worried"

Sia "areh ismai darne kya baat hai!!! maine unse kaha ke apke hairs pe paper chits atke hua hai that I was removing" so she said thank to me.

But now vikky wanted to try it again.

Vikky "Hey who will try it once again?"

With his question rajat said "tum pagal ho gaye ho kya agar phir se kisne try kiya toh pakde jayenge"

But vikky was adamanet and started challenging everyone.

is there anyone who can do it?

Mugdha said "I will do it"

Rajat not wanting her to take the risk so make her change the decision said "it will be dangerous"

Vikky "Ohh comeon rajat kuchh nahi hota give her chance"

Sia "ok get set n go"

Mugdha started heading towards miss who was reached little distance away and reached near her.

All were watching going near and nearer to miss

Rajat "tumne khamkha use fasa diya"

Sia also said "really she is not like us"

Vikky "pata hai she is studious n all dekhte hai woh kya kar sakti hai"

Mugdha reached to the miss and showing them she touched top of her hairstyle and then suddenly miss turned she was looking very angry but don't know what happened between them miss  down and both exchange thanks and pleasant smile on their faces return to their way. Seeing all faces stuck on her and waiting for her get return cuase now they worried about her

Mugdha was returned with a victory smile on her face she glance once at rajat and then turn to sia

sia said her "hey u did it"

Vikky and rajat also congratulate her

Sia "ab toh pic party pakki"

Vikky "Yes"

But before mugdha reply them her cell started ringing

And she saw the No. and said to sia "sorry sia I have to leave my uncle is waiting for me" and beeding bye to all she leaved.

All remaining three were also return to their home.

While rajat was returned to his home

Mrinalini saw him and said "bohot jaldi aa gaye"

Rajat "haa woh ek lecture off tha"

Mrinalini "bohot khush dikh rahe ho"

Rajat going towards his room to hide his emotion from his mom "nahi toh mom bohot bhukh lagi hai main fresh hokar aata hu jaldi se kuch khane ke liye dijiye"

Mrinalini smiled and went to kitech.

Rajat went in his room. He is remembering mugdha's face!! And lost in the thoughts of her

On the otherhand Mugdha also remembering all happened in

At mugdha's home

Mugdha in her bedroom remembering rajat and the whole incidence wondering how I could she done that? main toh aise nahi thi!!!. yeh stunt maine kyu kiya? To impress him!!! Did I like rajat? And pink shade spread on her face!!! She said to herself "which feeling is this? Is it attraction? But I din't felt it for anyone before? Or is it true love?"

Edited by RTMCFAN - 14 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Hey friends!!!
Sorry for waiting you very long
But please please comment on this part

And thanks to sosweetsumi for helping me lot

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice and mindblowing update dear
cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey di..the updates were gd..Kya baat togetha in col..n I lovvvedddd the avis..so gd..mugzi di is lukin so damnnnnn gddd..i mean beautifulll..n kahan the app itne dino seeee...
Do continue sn...
Love ya loadzzz sweety...t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wooowww amazing ud...............love the entry of mugdha n rajats feeling.....very sweet n cute scene.........n they r thinking abt each other............kahin love at first sight tu nahin..............well amazing ud..............u described it beautifully..............thanks alot for the pm...............waiting for next one...........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sajan

hey nice and mindblowing update dear

thank u so much