Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

ROFL - guys, a love story developing out of harressing someone to the point they are forced into marrying them? Then what, he rapes her and you guys will call that the first time they made love? Amazing.

Yah cant wait 😍😍😍
@ debo

couldnt have said better!!!   BANG ON!!!
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In a lot of movies and shows love is shown as harassment with the guy following the girl, writing letters and being genuinely annoying.. It's so completely delusional to show women falling for the charms of the creepy stalker guy (A BIG reason why boys on the street seem to think staring and following a girl is going to get their love story anywhere).. Any women buying that stuff would be upset if they were put in the same position..

The guy seems to have fallen for the lead but he doesn't know her name, her interests, that isn't love, love at first sight is attraction. He find her very attractive and wants her to be his and own her in a way. His 'love' is only a fantasy he's living in..

The love story part we're waiting for is not going to come from the stalking part. It's going to come when he knows her and she knows him. He's going to learn how to love the right way. Love isn't about possession and authority, it's about mutual respect and understanding the feelings of the other person.

I think that's what Pratigya is doing differently from other movies because they aren't showing the girl getting happy about getting letters from an unknown Aashiq. She's scared and feeling so insecure about even going out of the house. That's what happens in real life.

The bad boy falling for the good girl is some kind of dream fantasy most girls seem to have.. so I guess it's a self insertion thing most people do that makes people watch it.

Originally posted by: Mahabhootni

In a lot of movies and shows love is shown as harassment with the guy following the girl, writing letters and being genuinely annoying.. It's so completely delusional to show women falling for the charms of the creepy stalker guy (A BIG reason why boys on the street seem to think staring and following a girl is going to get their love story anywhere).. Any women buying that stuff would be upset if they were put in the same position..

The guy seems to have fallen for the lead but he doesn't know her name, her interests, that isn't love, love at first sight is attraction. He find her very attractive and wants her to be his and own her in a way. His 'love' is only a fantasy he's living in..

The love story part we're waiting for is not going to come from the stalking part. It's going to come when he knows her and she knows him. He's going to learn how to love the right way. Love isn't about possession and authority, it's about mutual respect and understanding the feelings of the other person.

I think that's what Pratigya is doing differently from other movies because they aren't showing the girl getting happy about getting letters from an unknown Aashiq. She's scared and feeling so insecure about even going out of the house. That's what happens in real life.

The bad boy falling for the good girl is some kind of dream fantasy most girls seem to have.. so I guess it's a self insertion thing most people do that makes people watch it.

πŸ‘ very well said ... specailly the bold part!!
Hummy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg hez hot harass me anyday baby πŸ˜‰ 
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hahaha Hummy:p

urm but Laila..hes not that type of a person..he luvs her he wants to marry her have kids with her..means he wants to live his whole life with her..this is not a direction of rape or sumthing..i mean he saved pratigya n her sis frm angad..he returned her dupatta..means he wont even touch her before marriage..n he can do anything anytym anywhere..but he wont..he luvs her and u will see how much he will change before and afetr marriage..he takes care of her needs..she liked a sarree he sent her..he wants her to be happyy..haan he's a bit weird lover but hes not a goon n not after her izzat for suree..

he luvsss her..but he has this own definination of luv which pratigya will change:D
but please dunt bring in rape:O:O
krishna krishna aisaaa nahey haiiii..hes hero he wont do anything lyk thiss..
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laila2009

I am curious but after taking a look at this show I wanted to know is harressment equated with love amongst those in India? What this guy is doing is harressing someone; unwelcome advances are not the same as love. If you love someone and they don't want you, you move on. If you are saying this girl is playing hard to get, is there any sign that she actually likes this guy even slightly? I don't see it - or did I miss something.

So basically, you have a show where a guy chases after a girl and the girl is going to be so enamoured by this sociopath in love with her, she is going to give in and a romance will blossom? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Give me a break🀒
πŸ˜•

here i want to say this HVE U SEEN KRISHNA TRYING TO TOUCH HER IN SOME BAD MANNER OR HAS HE MISBEHAVED WITH HER?
he evn has nt revealed his own identity....hw cn u call this harrasment...if the grl is soooo nertvous it does nt mean that it is the man(whu is madf abt her) is harassing him...krishna has nvr been guided in the ryt way thats why he is lik this..........it must be said here that he does nt wish to harass her lik angad and the others...he only wishes to love her..and to acquire hert.is that SO VRY WRONG????????????
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It appeals to you to watch a woman harressed? And yhou think that is what leads a woman to fall in love with a guy?

KRISHNA ISNT TRYING TO HARASS PRATIGYA......WE SHUD NT FORGET THAT HE IS ALSO SAVING HER AND GUARDING HER.HE IS DOING EVRYTHNG MWHAT A LOVER SHUD DO bt only in the wrong way......jst becoz he dus nt kno which is the ryt way...................

Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SAra_Spiritual

Yah cant wait 😍😍😍

You cannot be serious. If so, you need help.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kaasshh

here i want to say this HVE U SEEN KRISHNA TRYING TO TOUCH HER IN SOME BAD MANNER OR HAS HE MISBEHAVED WITH HER?

he evn has nt revealed his own identity....hw cn u call this harrasment...if the grl is soooo nertvous it does nt mean that it is the man(whu is madf abt her) is harassing him...krishna has nvr been guided in the ryt way thats why he is lik this..........it must be said here that he does nt wish to harass her lik angad and the others...he only wishes to love her..and to acquire hert.is that SO VRY WRONG????????????

You don' t have to "touch" - people harress people through words, constantly following them, always in their business, wanting to know their patterns of behavior. Stalkers and harressers don't even reveal their true identities.

And you call what he is doing "LOVE?" that's not love!!! He doesn't even know the girl! He has not even approached her and if she rejects him, he should have the courage to move and leave her alone. If he can't it tells us he is an incredibly insecure man who lacks confidence.

Confident men don't harress and chase after women; girls throw themselves at the feet of a confident and secure guy. This guy is a big azz loser. And you want him to be the hero of this show???