Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Prabha di for finding this video...but still we are missing someting..ye  kya aadha interview dekhake vaisa hi feel huva jaise us Heere ke rahasya mein unhone 2 minute ka sceene presence kiya tha....😑 we are not happy..actually hurt😭

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

These are for Visrom and Prabha di....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Now.....😑😑😑😑😑😑...this one for the reporter and the channel who cut the interview.....😑

And finally.....😍😍😍😍 For Aditya Sir...how cute !!!!😳😳 The whisteling scene and the entire interview... sooo cute.😳😍😍
jeet. thumbnail
anyways,,no complains....atleast there is sonmething! thanks a ton prabha di!!
Princess13. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you very much prabha di πŸ˜³πŸ€—
idiot 🀬 reporter 😑
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[
OK What do I get for this πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you sooooo muchπŸ˜›. Thank you Thank you Thank you and million more thankyous...... to both visrom and prabha diEdited by abhijeetdaya - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prabha dii my hats off to you you're just too ggod, so much wanted to see this video !! Thanks a ton !!
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Actually my mother used to watch 9 Malabar Hill.  I've never seen Aditya in any other serial on TV.

Anyone remembers this serial??? Maybe many of you were toddlers then 😊

What a coincidence. Even my mother had watched 9 Malabar Hill and she was the one who identified him in CID.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhijeetdaya

What a coincidence. Even my mother had watched 9 Malabar Hill and she was the one who identified him in CID.

Oh, I wish I could see 9 Malabar Hill again....I'll be able to appreciate it much better...Renuka Shahane,  Pavan Malhotra and our dear Aditya sir. All great actors.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much, Prabha di! πŸ˜ƒ

That reporter is an idiot... 😑 but it was really good to watch Aditya sir behind the scenes. What a lovely person. 😊

Edited by DemonStar - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much, Prabha Di! I don't how to express my gratitude in words. πŸ˜ƒ

What an ignorant reporter! Isn't it kinda obvious that the actors working in the longest running show on Indian TV well be quite recognized? Besides, the fool should've realized that fame is not a measure of success, the work done is. Forgive me for going a little off-topic, but take Rahul Bose, for instance. Is he well known? No. Are his movies and his performances good? Undoubtedly! Same in this case, Aditya Srivastava has done justice to every single role he has been given on TV and films alike, and I salute this actor! πŸ‘