Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
no I asked bout Satya. @Shaggy.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tanza

no I asked bout Satya. @Shaggy.

Both Satya and Black froday came to an end at 8 pm!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Just one mention of Aditya sir in this....but in a very nice way, so I thought of posting this.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Im-very-happy-making-films-Anurag-Kashyap/articleshow/6237495.cms?flstry=1

prabha. thumbnail
Relevent Part

Anurag Kashyap - Talking about actors, he chooses to comment on some faces that are oft repeated in most of his films. "If given a chance I would cast people like Naseeruddin Shah, Kay Kay Menon and Aditya Shrivastav ⭐️ in all my films as they are such intelligent actors."

πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Videos of the movie 'Paanch' starring Aditya Srivastava.

You'll need a lot of patience to watch this. I hope it is worth the effort. I've not watched it, but have read good reviews about the movie and also Aditya sir.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM3Njg2NDMy.html

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Visrom thanks a lot for the links. πŸ˜ƒ

I have seen some parts of this movie.... The first few introductory scenes, of Kay kay menon narrated by Aditya sir is very nice!   πŸ‘I love the role played by Aditya sir in this movie.Its a very calm yet a very important character. 😳

Its a movie where we see Aditya sir in the "rockstar" avatar! πŸ˜†One should see it for the different look of Aditya sir... πŸ˜ƒ(since its a banned movie........beware! πŸ˜•)
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

(since its a banned movie........beware! πŸ˜•)

'Banned'??????? 😲

Matlab I know it is officially banned, but do you mean it is 'unsafe' to watch at home? πŸ˜‰
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've seen the film !! Yes it's a banned movie !! It's actually not preferable to watch it with the whole family !! Adi sir's name is Murgi,a guitarist and he's indeed cool in the film !! An introvert,silent always sitting with his guitar playing it,that's what Murgi is for you !! Actually this movie is very nice !! The plot is superb a lovely crime thriller !! But had been banned due to the over use  of Marijuana,drugs and booze.The ones in this movie are a group of college dropouts and play at concerts and nightclubs for cash !! Use of smoking,drug usage etc. the movie led to its ban !!

If your family would protest against you seeing a movie involving drugs and smoking don't watch it in front of them but do watch it !! My assurance it's a lovely crime thriller !!! Anurag Kashyap's brainchild !! Indeed an awsome story and Kay Kay Menon and Adi sir rocked !!!

Watch it !!! My recommendation for a lovely crime thriller with awsome performances !! But If possible alone as you may have protests !!!
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Yeah Aditya Sir played the role of MURGI in paanch !!! What a funny name na ?? but suits his personality in the film perfectly !!

Yeah...the name suited him very well. It was good to see him in that kind of a drunkard, drug addict, guitarist role. Completely unlike the Abhijeet we know.

And there is a particular music which is played whenever he is shown. It was like the same music which was played in 571E1115 when that mad scientist is shown writing Nakhisim on the wall. πŸ˜†