Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

muahh jaan.. lovely start.. continue jaldi seeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks jaan for loving the start and update.I'll continue soon jaan😳.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: abira

amazing update....

thanks dear for loving the update😳.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks dear for loving the update😳😳.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks maria for loving the update😳.
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow rakhi di mindblowing
kya update tha...superb...wats this these villagers are sooo mean to my sanyo and priyaa
thanks god prc saves her......in the jungle....i hate these villagers...they said so many harsh things to sanyo
...kya grand entry thi of our sweet pratha
looking forward to see sanyo and prc spend some time together
plzzz di continue
a lovely and a awesome update

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: letsrockshona

wow rakhi di mindblowing

kya update tha...superb...wats this these villagers are sooo mean to my sanyo and priyaa
thanks god prc saves her......in the jungle....i hate these villagers...they said so many harsh things to sanyo
...kya grand entry thi of our sweet pratha
looking forward to see sanyo and prc spend some time together
plzzz di continue
a lovely and a awesome update

thanks my princess for loving the update.yes villegers are very bad.yes,prc save them and from now always save them from any danger.
Awww,I'm glad that u loved the entry of pratha
I'll post next part soon dear.
I'm glad that u loved this update😳😳.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rakhi ji..plz continue yaar.............
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Part 2:-

Sanyogita lay Priya in the bed and then she lay besides her and try to sleep but she is very disturb and keep thinking of Pratha .Who is she? What's the relation between Pratha and Prithvi? But soon she understands it's not right to stay here. She'll move from here tomorrow morning.

Here prithvi return and saw Pratha is waiting for him in the dinning room.

Pratha:-Bhai,u r late.Report karne mein toh itna time nehi lagta,oh aapke sath aapke specialteam jo tha saare…

Prithvi:-Pratha, don't …

Pratha: meine kuch bola nehi.

Prithvi:-Par  socha jarur.

Pratha:-Huh.

Prithi:-where is Sanyogita?

Pratha rolled her eyes and said Sanyogita!

Prithvi quickly said Mrs.Singh,She is staying here na,u said  it so I thought to asked it but I know u'll take care of her well.

Pratha :-hummmm.

Prithvi:-Did u cook anything or I sleep without food.

Pratha:-Ur first question's answer is yes but I think U can go to sleep without food. Infact I head from someone that U did it almost every night.

Prithvi:-not, everynight, sometimes. Now if u cooked something then bring it here other wise I'll go to sleep.

Pratha:-Wait 2 mins; I'll bring ur dinner here.

Then both brother and sister chatted and complete their dinner then Prithvi go to his room but Pratha clean the table with the help of servant but her mind think about Sanyogita.

Her in his room prithvi lay in the bed but still thinking of Sanyogita. He smiles and said to himself Control Lt.Colonel, other wise today ur sis knew this. But what she' know .hey what happen to me? Why I'm getting close to Sanyogita? What's this? Nothing just nothing, it's only thinking of her too much and meeting with her in very frequently that's the reason .Let's go for a sleep .

Next day morning, Prithvi talking with Capt Verma in the dining room when Sanyogita came there and said Excuse me Sir.

Prithvi looking at her and lost in her beauty but soon he heard Pratha who said are tum itne jaldi kyuon uth gaye,are uha kyuon ruke ho aur Priya ko kyuon itni jaldi utha dia,sone dete usse.iha aake baitho.

Capt.Verma looking at them then said Ok,Sir I have to go now.

Prithvi nodded in positive and Pratha in her mind that's good, other wise I'll throw him right now,uff,too much irritating face.      

Prithvi:-Sit Mrs. Singh.

Sanyogita sit in front of prithvi but desperately ignore him. Prithvi notice this and tensed and he thought if she feels uncomfortable here.

Pratha: - So, What do u prefer to eat in breakfast? I'm always preferred to eat paratha but my …

Sanyogita cut her and said sorry to interrupt u Captain Chauhan but I need to say u something right now.

Pratha is full surprised to hear this but she said yes.

Sanyogita:-I'm going from here right now. Thanks for giving shelter mean my daughter but I think that I should move from here.

Pratha: - Why? Sanyogita.R u feels uncomfortable here?

Prithvi:-Mrs. Sanyogita If u need anything then tells us but now where u'll go?

Sanyogita:-Captain Chauhan, I'll manage.    

Pratha:-But.

Sanyogita:-Pls…

Pratha:-Ok, If u insist but u should think of this and more u have this little girl with u who r very small to face outside world cruelty.

Prithvi is shocked and he thinks what happen to Sanyogita that she decided to leave him and his house.

Prithvi lost his patient and said Mrs. Singh, What happen to u?

Sanyogita said nothing Sir; I have to go now thanks for helping us u and d ur wife are really very good.

Now, both Prithvi and Pratha are shocked and said what, wife and outside door Capt.Verma fells the file and said in loud wife.

Sanyogita looking at them completely confusingly.

Pratha:-bhai, u r married to someone secretly and I didn't knw this .How could u do this?

Prithvi:-Pratha, stop joking here, 

Capt.Verma:-But sir, Mrs. Singh told us that just few moments ago.

Prithvi stand up from his chair and said stop both of u right now. Then to Sanyogita, Mrs. Singh, I don't know that from where u knew this or who gave u this silly information.

Sanyogita looked full shocked and said oh…actually…I thought.

Prithvi:-What? I'm married .great.Look, I'm bachelor and I still don't know that why u thinking that I'm married.

Pratha: - May be she thought U looks old.              

Prithvi:-What?

Sanyogita:-No,I mean yes no I mean ….

Pratha:-Look she still confused and thought of this but I'm happy that she thinks at least and now I have one more member who force u to married to someone other wise my hair become white and nobody called us bua.

Prithvi is now blushing and embarrassed and said Pratha.

Pratha:-What,

Prithvi ignore her and said Mrs. Singh, look, I'm not married and more I have no time for settling down right now. I have to complete my duty towards my country first. I'm staying here with my sister. And two servants stay here. If u have nay problem or if we did anything wrong to u then we r apologizing but pls don't go from here. I heard that where u lived there is some problem and I think in this town is not safe for u with this little girl to stay lonely.

Sanyogita nodded and said then…

Prithvi:-then if u have not any problem then stay here and I think we r not bad and U r not feeling odd here too.

N ow, Sanyogita embarrassed and said ok,I'm not leaving but Capt.Verma said But still the mystery is unsolved.

Pratha: - Mystery?

Capt Verma:-Yes Why she wants to leave this house.

Sanyogita try to avoid this question but prithvi said Tell Capt Verma, what do u need so u came here again?

Capt.Verma puzzled then said oh yes sir, this file opps sorry its.

Pratha:-in the floor.

Capt.Verma:-yes,u r right.

Pratha:-u r just…but stop to see prithvi glance at her.

Pratha stops and said to Sanyogita chalo Sanyogita iha se ,and pls help me in the kitchen but prithvi said Mrs.Singh pls give me Priya if u have no problem.

Sanyogita:-sure, I have no problem.

Then prithvi take Priya in his lap and talking with Capt.Verma.

that's all for today and no precap.
Sorry for late updating.
Pls read it and comment it.
All my silent readers pls press the liked button also. 
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
muahh mere jaan..
mast update diya..bt thoda short h..
never mind..well...nyc talk b/w prithvi n pratha...n prithvi so sweet...i lov his dialogue-control mr-colonel..
waah...
i lov prithvi's gussa..i m bachelor..hahaaaaaaaa
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
HI RAKHI MUJE NAHI PAATA KI TUMRAHA BDAY KAB THA
PAR MAIN ABHI TUMHE WISH KARTI HOON
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE
AND IM REALLY VERY SORRY KYUNKI MUJE PAATA NAHI THA
OKAY NOW ABT THE UD
IT WAS JUST FABULOUS
MINDBLASTING