Pyaar Rab hain iya rab hi pyaar hain updatepage35

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Hi all,

I'm here again with my another story with my favourite  Prithviraj and sanyogita.
Hope u all liked and loved it also.I'll continue my another story also but now,I'm posting the prologue and character sketches of this story then continue it also.

(Prologue)

One stromynight,one very young ,pretty  girl struggle in the jungle.she runs to save herself and a little girl who  is on her lap.She lost her way and some bad persons attaced them.she runs and runs and suddenly she lost her balance and almost fall when some one caught her wrist and pull her forcefully.that young lady thoughts ,those bad persons are caught her but when she heard a voice she thinks that no,this voice give me indication that we r save.

A per son who save her is none other than Lt.Colonel of Army and patrolling their with his team.He asked:-Madam,plsopen ur eyes and don't worry,U r save now.

After listening this, that young lady open her eyes and saw a pair of brown eyes looking at her and  that small girl who is sleeping in her lap.

Young lady:-thanks Sir.We lost way ,pls help us.

A person;-of course madam,pls give me ur home address or ur town name or?

Young lady:-We staying at Shonpur Gao(this  is imaginary gao).

A person:-Ok,madam, come with me and then he give some instruction to his team and he is going with that young lady and small girl.

A person:-Madam, I think u r tired now and I should carry ur daughter.

A young lady:-But?

A person:-don't worry madam,she is save with me and now shonpur gao is far away from there,at first we have to reaches main road then we travel to ur gao by  my jeap.because here jeap is suitable.

That young lady nodded her head in positively and then both are walking and after very long journey they reached at main road where some army men waiting for their officer.

That man again give them some instruction and  then said to  young lady chaliy madam,aapko,aapke ghar tak chor dete hain and they all leave for shonpur gao.After very long and tired  journey they all reached at shonpur gao.That lady said thanks and good bye to everybody and taking girl child with her and goes from there.

Here direction of her path looking by Lt.Colonel and he lost there. Suddenly his chain of thoughts broke by his junior officer who asking him to go from there.then they going from there but when they returned but they didn't knew someone watch them behind the tree.

After some days, That Lt.Colonel work in his office when he informed some man attack at the shonpur gao.Hearing this Lt.Colonel is worried and first think about that preety young lady and girl child and his heart feel he have to do something now and save them but suddenly his brain said that  young lady is married and if her husband  ?no, I didn't think anything liked this.I have to think about my duty but my heart.How can I control my mind, whenever I'm closing my eyes ,I saw her innocent face?

After some time this war between his brain and heart is over and his brains won this time and he is ready for another mission.To save the gao,to save their innocent people.

Then he called his brave officers and said we have to save shon pur gao and their innocent people.That gao captured by some people. So, boys ,u r ready and then they discus about their plan and then Lt.Colonel asked them Any questions boys.

Other junior officers:-No, Sir.

Lt.Colonel:-Ok, then let's go.                      

After some time they all ready to go and after 1 hour of journey they reached their and then dived into 4 sub teams and they all covered the gao.Then they one by one very silently move and enter the gao.They first freed children,old men,women .they heard from they captured some men and some children there also. They assure them don't worry they'll freed them,but they stay there silently.

Suddenly a very small girl hold wrist of Lt.Colonel hand and said pls,save my mom. She is there with those man.pls uncle.

Lt.Colonel looks at the girl and said don't worry beta,I'll save ur mom and others also.u stay here.

Then he and his team going there to save left gaowale and 3 officers stay there to protect them.

After this Lt.Colonel instruct them to spread and cover the area and he take charge and very slowly they came near to that huts and first killed 4 men's  who are standing outside then quickly cover and slowly enter the house and very slowly and cleverly killed one by one and then finally freed rest of gaowale.

Here this time one man attack that lady and her arms got injured and that lady is falls there unconsciously. Lt.Colonel saw this and killed that man and take that lady in his arms and found that lady is none other than that pretty, young, innocent lady who is lost with her daughter that day in jungle.

Lt.Colonel shakes her but she didn't get her unconscious. He take her in his arms and instructed others to take those men's bodies and send those gaowale to their gao.

Here when he walking with that lady in his arms towards their previous shelter where other gaowale took shelter. Some of them saw and start talking but Lt.Colonel ignored this and come and asked that little child who is daughter of that lady that where is their house. She directed and then Lt.Colonel with little girl and that young lady who is still in his arms unconscious. That little girl asked what's happen with her ma?

Lt.Colonel:-nothingbeta,just loose her conscious.U don't worry,and don't cry beta.

Now, they reached at their home and Lt.Colonel lay that lady in the bed and said One of his officer to call the Villege Doctor.

But that girl said nobody in this villege talk with them or share anything with them.That's why they lived in the corner of the villege.

Lt.Colonel then said ok,We'll take her with us other wise she'll?and  give her some first aid now.  Then he give that lady medicine and take her again and placed her in their jeep and another officer start the jeep.

Then he asked that little girl about his father and heard their father died some months ago. Then she and her mom lived here lonely. Her mom is working in school and that school is 4 km away from here.Her mom name is Mrs. Sanyogita Singh  and her name is Priya Singh.

Then she also said her father is 70 yrs old and he is always lay in the bed.

Then Lt.Colonel heard most shocking things and that is that lady is not her real mom.she adopted by her mom and oneday her gao is attacked by some men's and then her family died that time then she goes a mandir where one day that her mom is come there for Puja and saw her and asked her then she take her and then adopt her.Her mom loves her most but her dad is whenever get up from bed,bit her mom by stick.

Lt.Colonel shocked and clenches his fist in anger. Then they reached at hospital and take Sanyogita in the hospital. And he report to his superior officers.

After checking her Dr. Sharma, Said now she is now, ok, but if u late few mins then she was not alive. I give her medicine and she is in her deep sleep and wake next morning.

The Lt.Colonel said thanks to Doctor and take Priya who is sleep due to tiredness and with him in his home and feed her dinner and lay her in the bed and sit in the sofa and think about everything. After some time he also dose off to sleep.

Next day early morning he wakes and find it's over 5.30.He was late and quickly goes for a shower then said to his servant make some breakfast and then called doctor about Sanyogita.

Here, Priya also wakes and find her in a new place and start crying. Lt.Colonel runs and finds her crying badly. He take her in his arms and console her then said her mom is right and now very soon they'll meet with her mom.

After complete their breakfast they going to meet Sanyogita. In their journey Priya asked  Lt Colonel ,what's ur name Uncle?

Lt.Colonel:-My name is Prithviraj Chauhan.

Priya:-nice name uncle, can I call u uncle?

Lt.Colonel:-yes beta.Anyway ur name also very nice and u r also very pretty.

Priya:thank u.but my mom is most beautiful woman in this world.

Lt.Colonel:-Humm but thinks in his mind yes ,she is beautiful and unknowingly blush.

Then they reached there and straight goes to meet Sanyo.

Priya climbing in her bed and asked her, how r u ma?

Sanyo said:-I'm fine. But where r u going yesterday beta.

Priya:-I...But Lt.Colonel Prithviraj Chauhan said she was going with me yesterday in my home Mrs. Singh.

Sanyo:-Thank u Sir.         

Lt.Colonel:-It's my pleasure Mrs. Singh and she is very small and u r unconscious so, I thought. Anyway, How r u feeling now?

Sanyo:-I'm fine, when I'll be   back to my home.

Lt.Colonel:-I'll ask the doctor, most probably today but u stay here, I'll ask this.

Then after some Lt.Colonel returned and said After 1 hour u'll be discharged now doctor will come and checked u.

Sanyo:-thanks sir but pls give me the bill?.Lt.Colonel said no Mrs.Singh, ur bill already pain and don't worry.

Sanyo:-But sir.

Lt.Colonel:-No Mrs. Singh it's our duty and ur village and many villagers have compensate by us.

Sanyo smiles and said thanks again.

Lt.Colonel:-it's ok.

Character sketches:-

Lt.Colonel Prithviraj Chauhan:-32 yrs old Dashing, handsome and still single but looking for his lady love. He is shy also but very matured and serious on his work.

Mrs.Sanyogita Singh:-26 yrs old widow living with her daughter in villege and working in a school.she is very beautiful.

Miss Priya Singh:-9 yrs old very sweet,cute girl who loves her ma and her ma is her world.but her ma is not her real ma means Priya is adopted by her ma.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Index:-

Prologue:-Page 1
Character Sketches:-Page1
Part1:-Page3
Part2:-Page6
part3:-Page7
Part4:-Page10
Part5:-Page14
Part6:-Page18
Part7:-Page25
Part8:-Page27
Part9:-Page31
Promo of part 10:-Page33
Part10:-Page35
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb FF di...luv to read it.....thanx for ur pm di....
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice and different concept Rakhi!
I liked it!!
continue soon and thanks for the PM.😊
meghaparti thumbnail
Very nice dear!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
zeestr thumbnail
lovely....different concept....waiting for next....
Nandini25 thumbnail
Really nice dear. luv the character of Prithvi.but didnt get 1 thing ,who's that father who beats Sanyo perhaps,is he priya's dad or Sanyo's dad?
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
superb dear
really awesome
fantabulas ff
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Really nice dear. luv the character of Prithvi.but didnt get 1 thing ,who's that father who beats Sanyo perhaps,is he priya's dad or Sanyo's dad?

sweetie he is sanyo's husbandπŸ˜‰
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
anyways wow rakhi di wow
kya baat hai didi jaan...dil khush kar dia aap ne humaraπŸ˜›
first of all thanks for the pm
and then
well writen...beautfully explained the character sketches....it was awesome rakhi di and a pleasure to read another amazing and superb ff of urz...di kya meeting thi prc and sanyo ki...very lovely...aur ye kya pehli nazar mein prithvi ko kya hogaya....superb update di
i loved the part where priya asks prithvi wat is ur name and can i call u uncle
adorable scene
overall....a lovely and a fabulous update
looking forward to read the next part
and i hope prc gets rid of the 70 year old huby of sanyo's