Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey...thanks for the comments yet again...I am going to update Unforseen Circumstances soon..and we were supposed to update Dil ki chahat today but I got distracted...so I am going to try to write it tonight...if not then tomorrow! Thanks once again for the comments!

This is again for Safina (btw I am still trying to catch up with all the requests...sorry for the delay)

Confessions of a Drunken Man

"Yuvi...stop it!" Naina tried to stop her boyfriend from stealing the flower out of a woman's hair

"But I want to give you a flower!" Yuvi attempted again to steal the flower but Naina pulled him away yet again

This had been going on for the last twenty minutes...ever since Naina came across a drunk Yuvi trying to drown Raaj in a little glass...she thanked Krishna slightly when she realized that even Raaj was drunk...she didn't want her boyfriend to be embarrassed in the hospital the next day.

"Yuvi...let's go home! No Yuvi...I don't want that flower...let's go!" Naina dragged Yuvi out of the holi party...

"Naina...where are we going?" Yuvi stopped walking and looked at Naina with a silly smile on his face.

"Why can't you smile like this more often?" Naina gave Yuvi a kiss on his cheek and started to walk again...dragging Yuvi with her.

"Naina...let's walk home!" Yuvi suddenly declared as Naina went to open the door of his car.

Before Naina could protest...Yuvi snatched the key from her hands and threw it away...

"Let's go!" Yuvi pulled Naina forcefully...even in a drunken state...Naina couldn't match his strength so she gave up after a few struggles.

"Yuvi...where are we going?

"We are walking Naina!"

"Correction...I am walking...while you're dancing on the street!" Naina smiled sweetly at Yuvi...who smiled back as if he just got a life changing idea!

"Dance!"

"Yuvi...no!"

"Dance!" Yuvi pulled Naina toward him with a romantic but childish look

She couldn't refuse him again, so she just simply smiled and allowed him to lead her...they danced in the middle of the street as the onlookers looked on amused and the car drivers with bemused look.

After a few minutes, Naina gave Yuvi a "stop it" look...and this once he listened to her...

"Let's go home now!" Naina pulled Yuvi as she tried to walk ahead but was having a hard time since he was struggling. "Yuvi!"

He stopped struggling and took Naina in his arms...

"Let's walk Naina!" Naina rolled her eyes but gave him a kiss on the cheek before starting to walk again

They walked a few blocks before Yuvi suddenly stopped again...

"Now what Yuvi?"

"You kissed me on the cheek...why don't you ever kiss me on the lips?" Yuvi looked at her with a serious but obviously a silly expression.

"Yuvi...let's walk!" Naina blushed and looked away

"I have experienced a lot of kisses...I want to experience the kiss of true love!" he played with his feet as a little kid would when he wanted something but was too scared to ask.

"You have kissed?" Naina wanted to shout but she knew that there were people on the street and this wasn't the right time

"Haven't you ever kissed before?" Yuvi looked up with a confused look

"No!"

"Oh!"

"What  oh?"

"Oh..oh!"

"Yuvi!!!" She couldn't help it this time...she had to yell at him

Yuvi ignored her and started to walk again...

"I am talking to you, mister!"

Yuvi turned around with an amused smile...

"You sound like my mother! I am talking to you, mister!" Yuvi imitated someone who Naina guessed was his mother.

"You miss your mother a lot, don't you?" Naina didn't want to change the subject...she wanted to know about his girlfriends but for some reason she knew that Yuvi wanted to talk about his mother.

"Yeah...yeah...I miss her!" Yuvi picked up a rock and threw it...nearly missing a woman in her 30s who was probably coming back from a shopping spree.

"Let's not pick up anything and throw it around...please!" Naina got a hold of his hands and started to walk yet again.

"You know...I always thought that there was no one like my mother...no one could match her...but when I met you...my thoughts became those of a typical mamma's boy...you remind me of my mother!" Naina was please to hear that and looked at him with a thankful smile...which he returned as a lopsided smile.

"So you were spoiled a lot?"

"You're spoiled"

"Yuvi..."

"She forgave me for everything that I did...just like you! She understood me...no one ever after her did that...until you!"

"What about Mac?"

"Mac...he's good with girls!" Yuvi giggled like a girl, which made Naina laugh out loud. "I love when you laugh!"

They both looked at each other...with enough love to prove that heaven does exist on this planet...

"So...he was good with girls...weren't you?"

"Yeah...but I never liked any of them...they were just means of use..."

"At one point, I was just a means of use as well..." Naina quietly stated and looked away

"One can forgive...but never forget!" Naina looked at Yuvi with unshed tears in her eyes...

"I don't mean that..."

"Naina...I hurt you...I lied to you...you have forgiven me...that is enough! I don't expect you to forget...because there are some wounds that may heal but the scars remain!" Yuvi looked at Naina this time with unshed tears in his eyes...

"These scars are nothing compared to the love that you have given me!" she gave him a kiss again on the cheek with a small smile

"Hee..hee...I can't believe that I am talking sense when I am drunk...life is much more awesome this way!"

Naina rolled her eyes as they continued to walk.

"Will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

Naina looked up with a surprised look...

"Yes..." she looked down with a shy smile...

"Let's get married!"

"What?"

"Let's get married!"

"We will..."

"There is a mandir down the road!"

Naina suddenly stopped walking...

"You mean...now?"

"Yes!"

"Now you're not talking sense...let's get you home!"

Naina tried to walk but Yuvi pulled her back and she hit his chest with a shocked expression...

"All you need in a marriage is a boy and a girl...along with a pandit! I am sure we'll find one at the mandap!"

Naina just shook her head and pulled him toward the route to his house...

"Okay...not now...but you will marry me right?" Naina noticed that he sounded really unsure...as if he was afraid that she was going to leave him any moment.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I don't trust myself or my destiny!"

"But I trust you, myself and our destiny!" Naina started to walk again without dragging Yuvi this time...

She looked back to see him still standing there with an unreadable expression

"Let's go Yuvi!"

"Naina..."

"Yuvi..."

"Naina...I am drunk right?"

Naina looked at him with a confused expression and nodded

"Then why are you acting like you're drunk?"

"What?"

"We're here!"

"Where?"

"Here!"

"Here where, Yuvi?"

"Here!"

"Yuvi!"

Yuvi shook his head and started to walk away...Naina followed him without looking around...until he stopped and when she looked up...she realized that they were standing right by his building...

"Here!"

Naina smiled and walked up to Yuvi...

"Let's go!"

"Haan...haan let's go!! Booommmm!!! Naina, I love racing!" Yuvi pretended that he was driving a bike and started to rush off

"Yuvi...stop! and I am not going to allow you to race again!"

"Yes, mother!"

Naina punched Yuvi in the arm as they got into the elevator to go up to his apartment...they were silent for the rest of the way...until they got to his apartment...

"Yuvi...where is your key?"

"I forced it down Raaj's throat...that was fun!" Naina looked at Yuvi with a shocked expression...who was busy giggling like a little school girl.

"Yuvi...you did not really do that...did you?"

"Yep...that was fun!" he continued to giggle as he bent down to lift the doormat up. "Key!"

Naina didn't know if she was supposed to be happy that there was a spare key...or worried that Raaj might be choking right now...

"Naina...here open the door!" he handed her the key as he yawned and started to shake a bit

She took the key from his hand and opened the door....

"Let's go!" she took a hold of his body and helped him...placing him on the sofa softly before heading back to close the door.

She found him sleeping when she came back within few seconds...

"You're really adorable, do you know that Yuvi! Don't you dare ever change! I love you!" she softly gave him a kiss on the forehead and was about to walk away...when she turned back...

She bent down slowly...and admired him for few seconds...before touching her lips with his...

"Kissing in love is sweet! I love you too!" Naina looked up to see a smirking Yuvi...with obvious signs of drowsiness looking at her...before closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

even in his drunk state he is so dominatingπŸ˜†

i will overlook at that since he was so cute...just like
a curious child πŸ˜› 

haha he was so ready to get married....but then again
who can blame him with Raj in the picture.
i wanted to know more abt raj and yuvi
being drunk together and naina
taking care of them lol

its nice way to let his feelings out
since otherwise he would have never
told her what he was really feeling and
naina would have never gotten to witness
this cute side of him 😳

cant believe he called her mom thouπŸ˜†

i just realized where- you- got- that- dance- scene- on- the- road idea from
how romantic 😳

and at last she kissed him πŸ˜›
Edited by ilive2laugh - 14 years ago
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SUMIIIIIIIIIIi i love you for giving such a beautiful OS on YuNa..........always gals get drunk n then boys have the duty to handle them but as u noe YuNa are very ooposite to others so our beloved CHIEF is drunk n OUR PRINCES have been given the TOUGHEST JOB on the earth to TAKE HIM SAFELY TO HIS HOUSE....wwooowyyyyyyyy loved ma cutie little pie yuvi...daffor bhi ahem ahem sorry DRUNK DAFFOR bhi bahot accha hai.........so now yuvi want a KISSY WISSY ON LIPSY BY NAZIEE...bahot unchi khele jaa raho ho daffor miye....lolz love the way he copmpared her to his mom n then called her actually MOMMY ........this one wass cuteeeee yaar..........ahem ahem so naina kissed him.....that must be a treat for him though unconscious he could feeli it.....lovely ..........waiting eagerly for ur nesxt OS n ur fff'ss
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sumi.....this is one of the best one-shots you have ever written !! Its so damn amazing!!!......a drunk Yuvi acting like a stubborn kid and Naina is the one handling him with so much love and care.....and that cute dance in the middle of the road....the kisses on his cheeks by Naina.....the mention of his mother and him teasing her.....his proposing her for marriage and wanting to get married right away.....his cute girlie giggles..lolz.....everything is awesome.......and then his telling her that he forced the key down Raaj's throat...🀣...serves him right.....lolz...and the last part.....her adoring him and kissing him and him giving her an amused look.....this is soooooooooo well-written !! It has got everything....you have managed to capture each and every emotion so beautifully.....you are superb!!!!πŸ€—

P.S - Today I was somehow expecting an os from you.....and I got it....yay!!!
Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sumiiii πŸ€—

i looooooveeeeee it!!!.........see i bring the best out in you.........these two shots for me were amazing..........and i loved the talli one!!

yuvi was dominating despite being drunk........yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhega!!!

he shoved the key in raj's throat and saying "IT WAS FUN" is so u sumi lol.........kudos yuvi kudos πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

him giggling like a school girl....... was cho chweet😳 😳 😳

ur macky was mentioned again πŸ˜†

i loved how he compared naina to his mum.........that had so much depth in it!!!

also the kiss convo was awesome...........

and him asking to marry her......saying pandit toh mandap ho ga hi 🀣

and finally naina giving yuvi a soft kiss was the icing on the cake........it was just so sweet..........wish yuvi was in his sense!!!

again a big thank u for writing my os.....luv u πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

"Yuvi...stop it!" Naina tried to stop her boyfriend from stealing the flower out of a woman's hair 

"But I want to give you a flower!" Yuvi attempted again to steal the flower but Naina pulled him away yet again 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yuvi is so stubborn!!!!

ever since Naina came across a drunk Yuvi trying to drown Raaj in a little glass...

I wished he was able to do that! I so want to drown that Raaj right now!

looked at Naina with a silly smile on his face.

"Why can't you smile like this more often?"

😍 Really Yuvi... why can't he smile like that... rather just smile more often!

"You kissed me on the cheek...why don't you ever kiss me on the lips?" Yuvi looked at her with a serious but obviously a silly expression.

Yes... Naina should kiss him in the show! 

"I have experienced a lot of kisses...I want to experience the kiss of true love!" he played with his feet as a little kid would when he wanted something but was too scared to ask.

"You have kissed?" Naina wanted to shout but she knew that there were people on the street and this wasn't the right time

It's bad to raise the curiosity of a curious person especially like Naina!

"You sound like my mother! I am talking to you, mister!" Yuvi imitated someone who Naina guessed was his mother.

hehehe... he misses his mother so much... awww!

"Hee..hee...I can't believe that I am talking sense when I am drunk...life is much more awesome this way!"

Right... he never talks sense anyway! 

"Let's get married!" 

"We will..."

"There is a mandir down the road!" Naina suddenly stopped walking...

"You mean...now?"

"Yes!"

Naina tried to walk but Yuvi pulled her back and she hit his chest with a shocked expression... 

"All you need in a marriage is a boy and a girl...along with a pandit! I am sure we'll find one at the mandap!" 

Yay... let's get them married... oh aren't they married??? 

"Yuvi...stop! and I am not going to allow you to race again!"  

"Yes, mother!"

Naina = Yuvi's mother!!! hehehe...

"Yuvi...where is your key?"  

"I forced it down Raaj's throat...that was fun!" Naina looked at Yuvi with a shocked expression...who was busy giggling like a little school girl.

Yesh... we should try doing that... and when e chokes we'll say he did that himself we didn't do anything!

"Kissing in love is sweet! I love you too!" Naina looked up to see a smirking Yuvi...with obvious signs of drowsiness looking at her...before closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

Sho chweet!

You know choosing certain lines to comment on them was tough because it was great... each and every line so beautifully written...

really awesome and great!

good going! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sumii πŸ€—

at last i found the time to read ur one shot. and what shud i say?  it was beautiful.

i loved yuvi. he is so adorable..... i could picture his childishness - a twinkle in his eyes, a slight smile on his lips. oh he is a sweetheart. i could also picture naina rolling her eyes and yelling "yuvi" she is a doll.

whatever happens later in life you always remember the hurts. they never leave you. and i loved the line where u said that hurts heal but they always leave behind scars....... these scars fade with time - time which encloses you in love, trust, compassion and understanding. yuvi still is unsure of himself but i am happy that naina knows his insecurities well and she is hopeful about her future with him.

and i totally loved that naina kissed him on the lips before she left. it is kind of precious. no pressure from yuvi. she wanted to do it.

in one word, awesome dear. it was truly beautiful.

love,
ash
Interstellar thumbnail
lol he went for stealing flower dat too from another woman's hair....

n he wanted to marry naina right away, well he needs someone in his life....

wow  n naina kissed him, but wonder if he could remember this sweet kiss from naina the next day...

sumi awesome.. luvd talli yuvi...
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭😭hmmmmmmmmmmmm dis is so romantic n so 😳😳😳😳😳😳 i want a man like yuvi abhi leke aaaoo 😳😳😳very gud kaash raaj ke throat mein woh key sach mein hoti!!! maza aata 😍 ma chief is da best i love him☺️
 but u knw wht i love u tooo 😳😳😳 4r being sumi da honey lub u smui πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey people thanks for the comments...lol here is another YuNa shot...lol it's better than working on the stupid essay that's due on Wednesday :P

Boys Night Out

"Dude...is that even legal?"

"Boss...anything and everything is legal as long as you're not caught!"

"All of you have lost it...I am out of here!"

"Dude, you're already part of it...so don't even try to ditch us!"

"Even in mugal sarai, I didn't do something like that!"

"Seriously guys...if Naina finds out...we're all dead!"

"We are doing this for Naina!"

"We are trespassing!"

"If you guys don't want to help me...just say it...I'll kidnap Naina's pappa by myself!" Yuvi looked at his friends with a serious expression.

"We are helping you...now shut up...and use your brain...open the lock!" Raaj pushed another set of pins in Yuvi's hand...since he had broken the rest of them already.

Mac, Yuvi, Raaj, Sid, Jiggy and JP were standing outside Naina's house wearing all black with black paint on their face...they didn't know what exactly they would do after kidnapping pappa but everyone agreed to do it when Yuvi came up with the plan.

"Why can't we just climb the pipe?" Sid pointed to the pipe that was leading up to one of the rooms.

Everyone looked at each other dumbfounded...thinking why they didn't think of that...

"Um...what should we do with all these pins?" Mac displayed all the broken pins that he was responsible for holding...

"Let's poke that pappa with it!" Yuvi smirked as if he had just gotten the most brilliant idea

The rest of the guys smacked Yuvi wherever they could find a place...and gave him an "I can't believe you" look.

"Sheesh it was just an idea!" Yuvi looked at them offended and just shrugged his shoulder

"Shut up, you guys are talking too much!"

Everyone jumped when they heard an unrecognizable voice from behind them...they all turned around slowly and were shocked to see the person standing in front of them.

"Dr. Shashank!" all of them quietly screamed in unison

"Shhhh....stop shouting!" he placed his forefinger on his lips and gave them a deadly look.

"Um...sir...we...we..." Jiggy fixed his glasses as he tried to explain the matter without crying his eyes out.

"I told you all to be quiet...we are here to kidnap Mr. Mehta...let's do that!" all the boys looked at each other and then at Dr. Shashank with a confused expression. "Just follow me!"

Fearing that they might suffer repression from their Dean...they decided to blindly follow his instructions...

Without saying a word, Dr. Shashank asked Yuvi to climb the pipe while the rest of them would push him upwards...

"Aahh...that's my private place!" Yuvi looked down at all of them with a disgusted expression...while the rest of them immediately moved their hands...

Thud

"Owww!!!' Yuvi was on the ground looking upwards while Dr. Shashank shook his head and the rest of the guys looked down at him with amused smiles.  

They had to immediately pick Yuvi up and get themselves against the wall...when they heard someone opening the windows above them...they waited there for few minutes...

"I think whoever it was...is gone...let's go back!" Mac came out of hiding but immediately went back to stand against the wall when he heard the window moving...

They continued to stand there for few minutes yet again...well most of them were standing...while JP was busy snoring away...

Yuvi immediately stuffed JP's mouth with the handkerchief he had in his pocket...

"You guys are of no use...can't even get into the house!" Dr. Shashank shook his head again as he moved out of the hiding area.

"It is not that easy to get into someone's house!" Raaj snapped back...lack of sleep and being deprived of drugs was taken a toll on his already hot temper.

"Dr. Raaj...it shouldn't be hard for you...you have sneaked into Sanjeevani's store room several times before your drug rehabilitation!" Dr. Shashank quietly exclaimed with a tone that said "not another word from your mouth"

"Not only store room...he has even sneaked into my house to meet Sue!" Sid gave an angry look to Raaj...

"You all are blaming me...I don't even have to be here! Ask Yuvi...he has sneaked into places way too many times...Dr. Shashank, Yuvi has even sneaked into your house!" Yuvi punched Raaj in the arm which made Raaj turn around to punch Yuvi in the stomach but was stopped by Mac.

"Stop it all of you! We are here to kidnap Naina's pappa not murder each other with fists or looks!" Mac looked at all of them with a serious expression.

"Okay...but what do we do about JP...he is busy sleeping!" Jiggy shook JP a bit to wake him up...but he didn't budge.

"Leave him...we'll take care of him after we are done!"

"Don't tell me we have to carry him as well, Yuvi!" Jiggy looked back and forth with a scared and shocked expression.

"Who cares...let's just get this over with...I am going to fall asleep anytime soon!" Sid yawned loudly with his mouth open and did not even have the guts to close it when he noticed Dr. Shashank giving him a disappointed look.

They all individually decided to not comment anymore...as Yuvi tried to climb the pipe again...this time without the assistance of others. He got up to the window on his own and peeked inside with a curious look...

He stood there for few minutes just staring...while the guys at the bottom looked at each other with a confused look...

"Dr. Yuvraaj...what's wrong?" Dr. Shashank whispered loudly but didn't get any response back from him..."Dr. Yuvraaj!"

"She looks so pretty when she asleep!" Yuvi replied dreamily while Mac looked around for a rock to throw at him...

"Dude...stop staring at her! I am not going to stand here all day!" Sid exclaimed softly while Raaj and Jiggy tried to stop Mac from throwing the rock that was in his hand at Yuvi...

"Let's just kidnap her!"

"Oye...lover boy...we are not kidnapping your girl friend...we are here to kidnap her dad!"

"But I want to kidnap her!"

"Dr. Yuvraaj, get yourself into the house and open the front door before I suspend or rather expel you on the grounds of kidnapping charges!"

Yuvi immediately snapped out of his dreamy state and slowly opened the window to get inside...once he was inside he fought the temptation to curl himself beside Naina and went downstairs to open the door.

As he climbed down the stairs...he almost missed a step and was about to go rolling down but immediately got a hold of himself and breathed a sigh of relief.

Click

The guys outside walked into the house slowly...leaving JP snoring by their previous hiding place...

"Alright...what do we do now?" Jiggy was scared...he knew that if they were caught...Yuvi and Naina would be separated for sure...but he would be sent back to Gujarat to work with his dad in the grocery shop that they owned.

"Well...which one is Mr. Mehta's room?" Mac looked at Yuvi for an answer who just shrugged in response

"Great dude...you don't even know which one is your father-in-law's room! You are no help...go stare at Naina while we do the hard work!" Sid snapped at Yuvi...but was shocked to see Yuvi smiling broadly and turning around to really return back to Naina's room to stare at her.

The rest of them got a hold of his shirt and turned him around...with looks that might have burned down the house down if possible.

"I am just kidding...sheesh...his room is on the left end of that hallway!" Yuvi pointed toward the hallway above the staircase...

Dr. Shashank did not wait for any other comments and started to slowly climb up the stairs...the guys immediately walked up to him...and followed him up the stairs.

They all approached Mr. Mehta's room and looked at each other...before anyone could say anything...Dr. Shashank pulled Yuvi forward and motioned him to open the door...

Yuvi looked at Dr. Shashank with a shocked expression...but quietly obeyed...he slowly creek the door open...

He saw a figure sleeping which he could slightly make out as Mr. Mehta and looked back at everyone with a smirk on his face...

"Let's do this!" Yuvi walked into the room with slow steps...while the rest of them followed him...

They all stood around Mr. Mehta's room and looked at each other for further instructions...Dr. Shashank rolled in his eyes and displayed a medicine bottle that was probably to unconscious the already sleeping Mr. Mehta.

The guys smirked happily...

Yuvi searched his pocket for a handkerchief but exclaimed "Oh shit!" loudly since he realize that he had stuffed it in JP's mouth...who was probably gagging right now.

Before he could realize what was going on...the rest of them immediately got into the ground as Mr. Mehta slowly opened his eyes...

Yuvi did not have enough time to hide himself...

"Dufford!" Mr. Mehta yelled on top of his lungs that woke Naina up and the rest of them closed their ears...

"Um...sir...um...um..."

"Pappa, what's wrong?" Naina opened the door fully and turned on the lights... "Yuvi...Jiggy...Mac?"

Raaj and Dr. Shashank softly sighed in relief when they realized that Naina could not see them...since they were on the other side of the bed.

"Gadhera! Dufford! Nikkama!" Mr. Mehta got off his bed followed by Mac and Jiggy who got up as well.

"Sir...I can...explain!" Yuvi tried to think of a good explanation but couldn't think of anything that didn't have anything to do with trespassing...

"Uncle...I didn't want to come here...they forced me to come here...don't...don't tell my pappa!" Jiggy immediately felt at Mr. Mehta's feet and started to shake him.

"Gadhera...stop! I will fall down! My pyjama will fall down, dufford!" Mr. Mehta tried to get Jiggy off of him but he felt Jiggy gripping him tighter.

While the duo was struggling...Naina indicated Yuvi to get his ass out of there...

He was about to run for it...but stopped...and instead told Mac to get out who didn't walk out either...Naina looked at him with a confused expression but he just simply shook his head.

"Sir...I want to talk to you!" Yuvi got down to pull Jiggy away from Mr. Mehta and looked up again when he was successful.

"Dufford...I am going to call the police! I will have you jailed! You came to kill me, didn't you?" he took several deep breaths since he was tired of the struggle.

"Actually sir...um...we came to kidnap you!" the expression on Mr. Mehta's face made Yuvi mentally kick himself for not running away when he had the chance.

"KIDNAP! Naina, bring me my hunter!" the three boys looked at Naina with a shocked expression...

Without saying a word, Naina opened the cupboard in the room and took a long hunter out...all three boys gulped and moved back in fear.

Mr. Mehta took or rather snatched the hunter from Naina's hand and turned back to look at the boys...who looked like they would piss in their pants any moment...

"Mehta!"

Everyone turned sideways to look at Dr. Shashank standing there with an unexplainable expression...

"Shhaashank!"

"Mehta...just listen to the boy...he did come here with the intention of kidnapping you...but just hear him out!" he walked up to Mr. Mehta to put his hand on his shoulder...though not before forcing Raaj to get up as well.

"These dikras made a plan...and you encouraged them...how could you Shhaashank?" Mr. Mehta shrugged Dr. Shashank's hand off his shoulder and gave him a disappointed look.

"Well...I overheard these boys planning your kidnapping while I was passing by the locker room...I trust these boys...but I know that young blood can go wrong...and tagged along just to make sure that nothing bad happens. I knew they would never be able to kidnap you without waking you up...I also came to make sure that you listen to the boy. He has made many mistakes in the past...but those mistakes had to do with a major misunderstanding. He is a nice boy...and he is honestly in love with your daughter. Otherwise why would he be willing to marry her?" Dr. Shashank again put his hand on Mr. Mehta's shoulder who fortunately enough didn't shrug his hand off.

"I do understand that Shhaashank...but I am a father! How can I give my daughter's hand in his hand? He has no family...he has had a bad history...he is a type of guy who plans his girlfriend's father's kidnapping! But you are a very good friend of mine...and only because of that I am willing to give him a chance. Though, keep in mind boy that it does not mean that I agree to your marriage with my Naina!" Mr. Mehta motioned Yuvi to start talking...who took a long deep breath before diving in.

"I know I am not perfect for your daughter...till last week I wasn't even a doctor...but because of your daughter's love I was able to pass my internship exam. I cannot guarantee that I would not make any mistakes in the future...but I promise sir that I will do anything for her happiness. I know I was wrong in planning your kidnapping...but I couldn't see any other option left...I wasn't going to harm you...I swear! Sir, besides proclaiming my love for her...there isn't anything else that I can do or guarantee. I am not going to give up on my love...I know that I cannot convince you right now...but I will one day! I am so sorry for even thinking of such a plan and acting upon it...but if I couldn't think of anything else. Don't worry I shall not do anything from now on that would be considered criminal...I am not going to kidnap you nor your daughter...but I am not going to leave her either. She is mine and no one can take her away from me!" the unsure look that Yuvi had when he first started his speech was now turned into a confident look.

All of them stood there in silence for few minutes...before Mr. Mehta asked them all to leave and Naina to go to sleep...the conversation was over...

Outside

"Sorry, Yuvi!" Mac put his hand on Yuvi's shoulder while the rest of them stood there with sullen expressions.

"It's okay boys...we'll try something else!" Dr. Shashank exclaimed cheerfully to lighten up the mood.

All the boys grumbled in unison...still with those sullen expressions...

"Look boys...nothing will come out of being so sad...I mean...will Mehta suddenly agree to this marriage...no right? So let's all just go home and think about this!" Dr. Shashank patted Yuvi on his back.

"Sir...thanks for coming here today...I think things would have turned out worse if it wasn't for you! At least he gave me a chance to speak...otherwise...I am really sorry about all this!" Yuvi couldn't meet the eyes of his mentor due to shame.

"Dr. Yuvraaj...owning up to your mistakes is a good thing...but making mistakes as your habit is not! In the past year...for as long as you've been at Sanjeevani...all I've heard from you is "I am sorry". I am tired of hearing that...I have a lot of hope attached to you Dr. Yuvraaj...I still do! So, why don't you and your friends get rid of the sullen expressions and think of a more appropriate plan to convince Mehra!" Saying that Dr. Shashank left the boys and Yuvi to think about the advice he just gave them.

"Yuvi you okay right?" Sid nudged him to get him out of his silent state

"Yeah...I am alright! Thanks guys for helping me out...um...you guys can leave...I'll come on my own!"

"But Yuvi..."

"It's okay Jiggy...I'll come...I promise!"

The gang left Yuvi standing in the middle of the drive way looking lost...

After a few minutes...Yuvi walked back to where he climbed into the house from...and saw JP still lying there snoring...or so he hoped...he slowly took the handkerchief out of his mouth and threw it away.

He helped himself climb up the pipe again and slowly entered Naina's room for the second time that night...

"I knew it!"

"Damn...here I was being sad thinking that he was sad!"

"I told you that it's Yuvi...I knew he would climb back...that guy is prone to making mistakes!"

"What will happen if uncle finds him in her room?"

"Nothing...he is going to get yelled at...maybe jailed...and the next day he'll be back to his antics again!"

"He is never going to learn!"

"Um...well there is nothing wrong in climbing your girlfriend's window..."

"Raaj, I am not Naina's dad...if I find you in my sister's room this late at night...I'll shoot at sight!"

Fin  

Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago