Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
By godd sumi u r d best.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣v i was laughing contuinuosly when i was reading the last part.....lolz

I slowly started to unbutton my sherwani...but I guess I was too late...because I felt a tigress...who I think was my wife few minutes ago...jumping on me...

Blank....

This part is rated R...we need our privacy...shoo away!

"Nai..."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hahaha......well that was a good one yipeee.......after a quite long tyme u hav updates yaar.that too shaddi n sy=uhagraat hhehe the convo btw yuna was hillarious n cute..bichaara hamara daffoor kuch samaj hi nahi paaya...lolz..........hey but wat hapehned to unforgive circumstances n dil ka rshta yaar no update...well waiting for thiese n that updatesssss

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sumiiiiii.....after a long time finally you have updated a YuNa shot.....lolz.....this was fabulous.....the first part where both think that they are mad at each other was funny....lolz...and it was cute as well....then the conversation they have....to clear the misunderstandings was sho sho sho cute...and amazingly written....both understand each other so well and love each other so much...but being the hot-headed people they are...they end up fighting....lolz..and the last part🤣🤣......it was hilariously crazy......she was the one who initiated the whole thing....lolz....and Yuvi was stupefied...and she actually told him to unbutton his sherwani....otherwise she would do it herself...🤣...and then she pounced on him like a tigress....lmao....you are crazy girl.....you are an awesome writer and this is really great !!!! Keep on writing...lolz....and update soon....love you*hugs*
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey sumi when r u gng to update one shots on my request,lz do so soon.also one very romantic first night of naina-yuvi one shot,but plz make it a big one.
...anshu... thumbnail
it was so cute yuvi totally clueless hehe i htot he was the experienced one. i liked dat yuvi forgave naina for suspecting him i always thot there relationship was more one sided u noe wid naina all forgiveness bt this was good loved d one shot

though y should we go away we jalo sab tantrum of naina lol
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

hey sumi when r u gng to update one shots on my request,lz do so soon.also one very romantic first night of naina-yuvi one shot,but plz make it a big one.

lol this was what i also demanded a one night shot lol.......adn as far as romatic go ..i think sumi only does comedy with YuNa..........didnt u read how she made the romantic/ passionate night turn into a rape scene........ 😆 😆 😆 poor yuvi.........kuch samjh hi nahi paya..........

naina asked him blatantly............."hav u done this before"

@ sumi........now over to you....... 😉 first of all a big hug for completing my one shot.... 🤗 i knw ur not feeling exactly on top of the world these days.............but i really appreciate u writiing such an awesome OS.........

lol..........bechara yuvi........just coz ur on team naina doesnt mean u have to show our chief as a dufford........not on his wedding night atleast 😆 😆 😆

but i loved all parts.......i was surprised macky wacky wasnt ther.......but i guess he was planning his 5th kid.........afterall he has no other work!!! 😉

lurve you for this.........and one down one to go........remember my yuvi talli os

keep up the great work........ur talented and u knw it!!! 😉
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lmaoooo great OS

first they start of being all senti
and then they end up...well i dont need to explain that part:P

and mac is there when there is a problem b/w yuvna
he starts problem...dafford

i cant believe naina asked have you done this before you yuvi
wonder what her response would be if he has said yes...wahi
usse mar dete :P

didnt know she was in that hurry taking off his sherwani and all
guess today's wedding would be fun
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it's great mumma!!!

my god... the end...

'this part is rated R...'

i was holding my stomach as i read it...

it's great!!!

and don't you dare call it pathetic... 😡😡

it was awesome... uff krishna my stomach hurts!!! 🤣🤣

do write more OSs please!

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
After a loooooong time i got to read a masterpiece created from bad mood n boredom 😆😆 

Welcom Bak 🤗

It was Awwsome!!! I loved the thriller style beginnin 😆

N the followin lines were my fav:

Turns out...she was wiping the cake from his face...

.throwing my tantrums around as if they were candies..

.I can't believe it...he just told me to go to sleep on our Suhaag Raat!

Hai Krishna...are all the boys like this...or did I get the one dufford piece that was uniquely made?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Tc n keep smilin the way u ALWAYS make us smile 😊 
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute one-shot..
i loved the way they sorted things out so easily..then naina had to sort the next part as yuvi behaved like a total dafford lmao ..
very nice...me likes..:)
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aaaagey kahani sab black out karte hai 🤣🤣 wah sumi tumi dis was funnny but ma chief is not like tht woh ladki galt hai not ma chief!!!! tell ur nanzie 2 control aaj kal ki kudiyaaaan;)
luv d it keep dem cumin sweets
god bless u n gud luck!!!!