Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
really.................i mean how can anyone be like Sumi?????
she gets pregnant every 9 months with the same child........
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sheena...how mean...and here I was defending you...hmmphh :P
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
oh and youre nice and funny and cute (and pregnant)
-bhootni- thumbnail

lol i know i am looking so adorable with this pillow under my shirt :P

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
hehehehehe...................do you rename your child every time it is born???
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol yep :P....but all the names start with "z" :P
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
how many names can u get from z?????????????
-bhootni- thumbnail
lol a lot :P

zain, zaid, zaib, zaara, zainab, zafar :P
-bhootni- thumbnail
Hey peeps...thanks so much for the lovely comments!! I really do appreciate them a lot!! lol kk I haven't been in the best of moods lately...so this shot is really pathetically written :P...but have fun reading it :P

p.s. this is for Safina...sorry I killed your request :P

First Night

I could sense him walking in slowly...taking his steps as carefully as he could...things had changed drastically between us...since the first time we met.

She was sitting there...in a bridal dress...the dress that took us hours to decide on...and by the end of the selection process...we were almost at each other's throat.

The marriage preparation took a large toll on us...despite wanting to make this work...we ended up making things worse...for each other and for ourselves...

I wanted to talk to her...sit beside her...but I wasn't sure...last night...at the bachelor's party...things had gone out of control...

I saw him...standing there...with that girl...they were doing something...at least that's what it looked like from the angle that I could see. Turns out...she was wiping the cake from his face...

I was mad at her for thinking of me so lowly but when I thought about it...I realized that anyone in her place would have thought that way...I was standing really close to a half-dressed girl...that my stupid best friend Mac had brought in the party.

This was getting out of control...how long would we stay like this...we have gotten married...we need to communicate...we still love each other right...?

I had to talk to her...

"Yuvi..."

"Naina..."

We both spoke at the same time...and now we were back to square one...awkwardness...

This had to end!

"Yuvi..."

"Naina..."

Damn!

Okay...I am going to try once more...

"Yuvi..."

He looked at me with hopeful eyes...that was enough to make me melt...but wait...isn't he supposed to be mad at me? Uff...Krishna!!

"Yuvi...are you mad at me?"

The question took me aback...wasn't she supposed to be mad at me?

"Naina...aren't you mad at me?"

Huh...wait...why do I have a feeling that both of us think that the other one is mad at them...

"You think I am mad at you?" I looked at him with an amused smile...just like the one he loves to give

I walked up to stand beside the bed...but looking at her face...made me change my mind...and I instead sat down right next to her...

"Do you...um...sorry!"

"Yuvi...no...I am sorry! I haven't been the best person lately...this marriage...the preparation...everything got to me!"

I had to admit...I did act like a stereotypical bride-to-be...throwing my tantrums around as if they were candies...

"No...I think I haven't been the best person...I should have understood your position...but I didn't...I didn't fully participate in the preparation as I should have!"

I didn't know what to do...I was looking for a simple wedding...how did it turn into such a big affair beats me...but I should have understood...Naina wanted this...

"Okay...let's just agree that we both lost it during the preparation...but Yuvi do you think we're going to change after marriage...wait sorry I mean after tonight I guess."

I was worried...

"You're worried about changing after tonight...Naina we have both changed since the day we met...we're not the same Yuvi and Naina anymore!"

"Of course, the Yuvi I met was a Singh...and now he is an Obreoi!"

Well...damn...she hit a soft spot...but looking at her smile teasingly...made me smile back in return...

"Shall we start all over again?"

"Fine...hi...I am Dr. Yuvraaj Obreoi...I know that unlike you I haven't completed by internship yet...you're six months my senior...and I...."

"No...dafford...I mean...let's just forget about our fights during the last month or so..."

I knew instantly that I wasn't explaining it well...when I saw the look on his face...he is rarely confused...and this was one of the rare times...

"Fine...I love you, Yuvi! Whatever happened between us...has made me realize that in doesn't matter what I say or do...you'll always be with me! I mean I accused you of cheating on me...but you still got married to me...you could have thrown me out of your life!"

He should have...I mean who can take so much insult from a girl...that claims to love him unconditionally...

"Naina...you have forgiven me for every wrong step that I have taken in my life...in our life...I would never ever let you go...because you never let me go! You have stood by me...always and forever!"

Even if she wanted to break off our relationship...I doubt that I would have let her go that easily...

"Yuvi...I feel weird..."

"Naina...are you feeling alright...why don't you go to sleep?"

The look that Naina gave me...terrified me...

I can't believe it...he just told me to go to sleep on our Suhaag Raat!

"Yuvi!"

"Naina...something...wrong?"

"Yuvi...I feel weird because we are talking so deep on our Suhaag Raat...and did you just tell me to go to sleep?"

"Naina...I thought you would be tired..."

"Yuvi..turn off the lights!"

"See..you are tired..do you want to change first..."

"Yuvi...I said turn off the lights!"

I quickly turned off all the lights in the room...I thought bride-to-be were scary...but this was beyond scariness

"Now...have you done this before?"

Huh...what was she talking about?

"Yuvi...I asked you a question...and why aren't you back on the bed with me?"

I went and sat down at the exact same spot I was in before...

"Naina...I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Yuvi...take off your sherwani!"

Huh?

Hai Krishna...are all the boys like this...or did I get the one dufford piece that was uniquely made?

"Yuvi...don't you dare make me take it off!"

I slowly started to unbutton my sherwani...but I guess I was too late...because I felt a tigress...who I think was my wife few minutes ago...jumping on me...

Blank....

This part is rated R...we need our privacy...shoo away!

"Nai..."

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
hey suma di..cute one-shot..

naina saw yuvi with a half-undressed gal..oh..that can be bad!..n she obviously misunderstood him..

naina was angry with him..n she thought that he was angry with her!..lol..thank god they talked it out..

she said she loved him..n he asked her to sleep!..lol..he's so unromantic..she had to ask him to remove his sherwani..n when he was so slow..she had to do it herself

but damn, she wanted privacy :(..lol but it looked more like she was rapin him :P

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish