* << Bhaskar Bharti Forum ScrApBooK >>*

Posted: 14 years ago

🤗Dearest Bhaskar Bharti Forum Members🤗,
When Bhaskar Bharti started, we all were exicited as a new show with a different concept and story was ON.. and I am sure u all love it... But we did'nt knew that already after a few months the show will end..😕😭
It's confirmed now that  "Bhaskar Bharti" is going to end soon ( on 17th December 2009), and this forum will be archived.

When we come to the end of a show,  we all will have memories here good or bad but still memories will be taken with us.

Some might leave the forum when the show ends, some will stay ..but before  that lets share our experience with the forum  and our thoughts on the show as a whole.

Its been almost 8 months that we all have been gathering here daily, once the show ends surely the section will be different from now but while we all are here today let us share the experiences and say that something which you always wanted to say....

So  let us create our own section's slambook and recollect the memories in this section!
This thread will always be there to look upto whenever u want.😉

Original idea by Ms Bholi Bhali in Ymlh section.

Rules:
    NO spamming No offense posts/NO bashing
  1. No tears😭😭

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Tell us what you think of BB forum and what will you miss the most here.

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

Your thoughts on ***Bhaskar Bharti Development Team Members***( -Zeustina-, -Ami- and -Nadii-)

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

Please no offensive replies here or do not hurt any members, the show is almost ending now so lets use this time in a better way.😛

Thanks to each and every member in this section for their contribution through out..you all made this forum what it is..👏👏👏
We will surely miss the times we had together and you all will be remembered 😊

Lots of LOve,

Edited by -Nadii- - 14 years ago

I am happy that today I am editing my slambook.. cz i m truely emotional rite now... BB has ended 😭😭

Best moments  

• When Bhaskar became bharti....
  • how Armaan on the first day held her hand to save her
  • GV engagement
  • bharti falling for Armaan
  • her stomach pain 😆
  • AJ-Corolla scenes
  • Gyan patayofying Vineeta
  • ARBI latest jungle scenes
  • ARBI ultimate scenes when Armaan proposed to her
  • pehli baarrr mohobbat ki hai.....aakhri baar mohobbat ki haiiii........

Special Moments on the forum

• i want to cherish my every single moment here.
  • I landed up on this forum after winning "Bhaskar Bharti Banner Contest".. after that there was no turning..
  • I wrote updates...
  • My NL team
  • then I met my kraziens.................. they r really really the best thing
  • made the coolest friends.............
  • me n shabz became coolbie... hw can i everrrr forget this.....
  • this forum is my second home!!!!
  • every moment is special here

Favorite Characters

• Bharti - she is the man 😃
  • AJ - the most hillarious guy everrrr......... the MD of all the companies shud always be like him
  • Armaan - the cutest hunk....
  • Payal - the bestest friend, and a true lover
  • Gyaneeta - the cutest villons........
  • Jiya - adore her like anything.......

BB forum

• BB forum is the most special place on IF....... a second home...... everyone is jst toooooo friendly here... Everyone knows each other......... and all enjoy their fullest here........
  • wat i will miss the most is GV thread and Writing updates and Writing NL 😭
  • this forum is my heart.... and right now m feeling as in my soul is going out of me 😭😭

Members you will never forget,

• my krazzienssss........
  • kanu ..... my cutiepie...
  • nadz....... haha.. my weirdo friendo..😉
  • shabz......my coolbie partner 😃
  • shivu........alwayss ready for saza 😆
  • lekha..... choo adorable
  • noori........ total gyani 😉
  • neha......... my cutie arbi/gv creator 😃 luv ur creationss...
  • Jassie......my huny..... cz of u only i cud become a coolbie 😃
  • sukirtiprincess....... my 'press the like button' princess 😛
  • pooja..... the sweeeetestttt one
  • immy..... the naughty one 😆
  • sakeena.........trueeee eijaz lover 😉
  • nadia........ my adorable mod... 😃😃
  • ami....... arbi krazzy 😛
  • tina.......cutie...
  • And the list goes on forever.............................

***Bhaskar Bharti Development Team Members***

• The best DT ever...... hv annoyed u so many times Nadia, tina.. but u hv always been patient 😳😳

Edited by freezinme - 14 years ago
Brilliant idea, am goin to get emotional on here, before i contribute to the Scrapbook i jus want to say a few words😳

Am proud to be a member of this forum, it is definetly the best forum on India-Forums😳😳😳, most of us didnt know eachother when we 1st entered here, we were all fans of the different actors, i wasnt actually a fan of any of them, i jus followed Noori to annoy her😆 but Bhaskar Bharti transformed me and a certain Aanchal😳😳😳. I got so hooked on the show that i would cancel meetins to watch, i would suppose to be drawin up contracts on laptop but was on here instead. I have one sister in reality but have gained quite a few on here..................ok i have 1 wife in reality but have gained a few more gf's on here😆😆😆 sounds better😆. I jus want to say, am goin to miss u all, some members i will always be in contact with thru msn and some i wont but i jus want to say, i will never ever ever forget any of u, u all became a special part of my life and i love u all.

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes

how can we forget the Payal and Bharti scenes in early episodes😆, from Payal findin Bharti in Bhaskars apartment and ready to hit with baseball bat, to the scene with the police officers and Payal tryin to calm Bharti down and to my best, the makeover, watchin Bharti gettin waxed and womens underwear😆 one my fav scenes, oh oh oh oh oh and the whole pmt scene😆 hats of to Ragini she was immense. I miss those scenes😭

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget

I have many special moments on this forum, each and every topic was special, i love u all😳

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show

Payal without a doubt was my fav character😳😳😳 she is what a best friend is and am blessed to have a best friend like her. I loved Bhaskar also, scenes between KK and Bhaskar cracked me up and Eijaz was jus👏 cant imagine another actor on indian tv portrayin Bhaskar as he did, he stylish and not afraid to show and he is "THE MAN". Ragini wow, what can i say, fun bubbly and "THE WOMAN". Amarjeet, aww man goin miss him, his word of day was the focus of most episodes, we all waited for it, Gyaan hahahahaha stupid but loveable and him and Vineeta were the odd jodi, brilliant actors, Aamir, didnt really like him before, he has grown as an actor and has a great future ahead of him.

Tell us what you think of BB forum and what will you miss the most here

BB forum is ROCKIN👏, am goin to miss everythin and everyone here, am goin miss all meetin up after every episode and discussin it, then annoyin Noori, i will still do that though😆

Your thoughts on ***Bhaskar Bharti Development Team Members

Like the BB forum the development team are also ROCKIN👏, none of them were biased to anyone and everyone was treated fairly, they were even laid back and jus let us carry on and have our says.

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken

My only complaint is NOT ENOUGH OF U PPL THOUGHT I WAS SEXY😆, i don mind though, i faced tough competiton with Aamir and Eijaz in this show, all members were busy lookin them, now the show is over, NOTICE ME😆
Edited by BlessedSexyone - 14 years ago
Very good idea Nadia😃
will edit soon

About a month ago I discovered two amazing things... Bhaskar Bharti and the Bhaskar Bharti Forum, both of which I love so dearly now. Both have become a part of my life. I cannot believe BB is over, I am trying not to think of it as it is too sad. I want to remember all the laughs and smiles of BB, not the tears of it being over. Though I have not posted a lot, I have gotten the opportunity to get to know so many lovely people here 😊

This show is amazing, the best that I have watched.. It's like an all-in-one dynamite of a show, we had everything from laughs to tears, kidnappings to dance sequences. Those unforgettable ArBi moments that make your heart skip a beat😳, all those times when Bharti would fall, Superb Payal-Bharti chemistry, Amarjeet's word of the day, hilarious Gyan and Vineeta, Heerabhai(who I loved) and of course Sunny=) I think every actor was perfectly suited to their character and I loved all of them. (Even Omkaar's "Bhartiji") Thinking about all of this really brings a smile onto my face. I loved all the scenes, especially the Payal-Bharti moments, pyari Jiya and of course Arbi! Men's Universe is the most rocking office ever!!

As for this forum, whatever I say will fall short to convey how much I have loved being here, it was so wonderful to be able to come here and talk about BB with other BBian's, to give my opinions, share my excitement and vent my frustrations. I remember how every afternoon I would eagerly await for the update, so that I would know what to expect, and the updates were always brilliant. Kudo's to the development team, this forum is just amazing, I love it!👍🏼

One last thing, I really really want to congratulate all the creative members here, all of you are simply brilliant, be it the FF or one-shot writers, VM makers or Siggy makers. All of you are so gifted, never stop! I completely adore Jassie's "Tum se hi" FF and Zoya's and Kaninika's Vm's, it always brought a smile to my face(and sometimes tears)

Okay, I am going to stop now, because I feel like I am saying goodbye and I don't want to do that. This forum and BB will always be close to my heart and we will keep BB alive! 🤗

Edited by *Sohana*Singh* - 14 years ago
welll iam verryy sad that BB is ending but now we can't do anything i past my verryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good time in this forum i will going to miss this forum soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much lovelyyyyyyyy siggies,vms & alllll lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy post.Most important thing my lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BBians & Arbi ooo god i want to cryyyyy.Luv all of u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :)

RESERVED!!!

Will write when ill get my battery back
Perfect idea!!!
will come back to update once i gathered my thoughts altogether!!!
Oh but the thought of this is so sad!!!
Great idea! perfect way to say good-bye to a favorite show

i can never forget those hilarious bharti scenes with her cute smile, like when she was trying to cook, or when she had bhaskar's dad cook.
the show was very unique...loved the concept..the actors are fab...perfectly suiting the respective roles....will miss this serial..hope its season two comes