* << Bhaskar Bharti Forum ScrApBooK >>* - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
you post mabe me cry that this is conform that BB is ending but i am not crying as u said no tears.
Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

every seane where Arbi was together it is unforgetable. i wont forget this jodi or this show.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

every moment was special becouse i love all the mambores. they are very nice and friendly.
     Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!
off corse bharti. i just love ragini khanna in BB. ragini khanna and armir ali are the only indian actorss i love. bharti crector is unforgetable. and her acting as well. she is a natural actor. and yah amerjeet and his words of the day. love him as well

Tell us what you think of BB forum and what will you miss the most here.
i just love this fourm. i get a hobbie of comeing from college and watching BB online and then come to fourms. i just love every thing in the fourm.
     Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

tanu. Armu4eva. she become a very nice friend of mine in a short time. she always clam me down when ever i am angry on sonny. we always dicouse about BB and our day. i wont forget her.

Your thoughts on ***Bhaskar Bharti Development Team Members***( -Zeustina-, -Ami- and -Nadii-)
they are very helpful and coprative.

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

i come here only 3 weeks ago and i am thinking that why i wast so mouch time and dont find out about this fourms. i like every thing. no one ever hurt me. and i dont have any compaln. just love every thing.

last but not the lest i want to say that i am not going to leave this fourms i come to this fourme after BB end. may be not so offten. but i love the FF and i am going to continue.
plssssssssss continu those FF and give use all those moment we was expecting from BB. but it end
well its gr8..here i go
honestly speakin, initialy i ws nt fascinated by d promos of d show..coz i thought its jus a remake of d show "LaloLa"..bt when i saw d first epi, i ws hooked on d show..since then i hv never missed a single episode..never imagined d indian version 2 b so gud..it ws part of my daily schedule..coming to d show..it gave us a perfect cast like- Vivek Mushran as AJ, Eijaz as Bhaskar, my sweetie Ragz as Bharti, my darling Amir as Armaan, Anchal as Payal , Jai, Rukhsar and so on..its d best show on earth, hands down..Amir, what cn i say bout him, he's d most charming actor on earth..perfect eligible bachelor in town..i hv nw become one of those fans who wud like drool over d stars..Ragz, is jus incomparable..she's gorgeous, flamboyant, a charmer& undoubtedly a gr8 actor..Armaan & Bharti is one of d finest couples on TV..i hv become damn obsessed wid dese two characters so much so dat d very thought f d show's end haunts me..m gonna miss d show & ArBi..dis show hs entertained us 2 d core, all dat it deserves is more than jus an applauseπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘..hats off BB- a unique show..
coming to d dev team - ( -Zeustina-, -Ami- and -Nadii-)..u guys hv been impeccable in ur efforts so far..widout u dis forum wudnt hv been possible..so thanks a  million for dat..all d siggys & d vms posted by d members were commendable..u gt d forum goin..BB forum roxxxx..kudos guys..hope we stay in touch thru dis forum in d future..😊 πŸ˜Š
i wont forget any of u guys esp ma toofa krazziens girlies :(((( will miss u loads jaanz muahz n fellow bhaskar fanz :)))

i loved all the MU scenes Gyaaneeta's and kk n bhaskar scenes esp wid payal :))) wen it was all funi n gud those were da dayz

and i loved all characters in dis show it was da first tym i actuali lyked the entire cast n not jus the leads dis show was rockin xxx

the mods were very helpful n sweet xxxx

am not sayin gudbye cuz who noz we all mite meet again 1 day xxx

Luvz u all

Luv Noori xxxxx