•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry guys 4 late updating,theres been a problem in my dish..so i will just quickly sum up the imp points

Motibai is dressing up to impress gangadarrao,lajo tells her tat the king has decided to marry marnikarnika and tat she shud be quick to get her hold on the king where she replies she will  give waris of the jhansi n tat the king is hers!
The peshwa family returns to bithur,bithur commisioner Manson  gets an order to find out whos gangadarrao marrying in the peshwa  bajiraos fmly as both bandulkar n jhansi r important province for them n they dont want an alliance between the 2 kingdoms..Manson walks in the palace to wish the future jhansi rani n is shocked to know manu is the one ....he doesnt believe n makes fun of her saying how come a servants daughter bcme a rani..on the other hand the  british boss  of manson(dunno his name) gets a telegraph tat manu is going to be the jhansi rani n he rushes off to the palace in time to correct Manson tat manu is indeed going to be the wife of gangadarrao n queen of jhansi..he ask him to apologize to manu  at once ..Manson reluctantly salutes her bt prachi butts in saying him to wish her as jhansi ki rani vich Manson does it by bowing down n saluting her as JHANSI KI RANI!Manu stares proudly
episode freezes!
Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
thank u so much for written update
Thanks a lot for the update. God bless you.
Thank you for the update!!!
short update rocks man!!
in fact i prefer short upates! thank you sooo much
Thanks a bunch for the lovely update...

Mansion heard Manu saying, Now the time has come to chase these Ferengi out of our country....

I wonder what will mansion do now.....
thanx soooooooooo much for the update.