Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hahaha Lily I have to be a "professional kareena fan" on twitter coz i constantly start swinging towards saifu. If you follow KareenaK on twitter, you'll know what i mean, haha!
Then some of the members on kareenaK messaged me to try and calm me down adn I'm all, "k ok, I'm cool, I'm calm, professional, only professional news" 😆
Lily seriously girl, DONT leave arright? Its so much fun! But i hate it when all these members end up leaving and then tell me to stay. Just stay Lily, we have our fun times!
Zainab, haha! I barely use my own twitter. I dont like it much. I mainly operate kareenak twitter and TRY to be professional on it, lol

Fiona you did play our trivia! You won twice and div won 2 times! you guys dominated, lol.

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Thanks Zainab..that's a extremely sweet thing of u to say of me even though we've not interacted much.. except when i liked all ur posts and you have likes so of mine recently! haha
and am sad too if i could i will spend my entire life posting sona articles here Hahaha!! but that's not possible naa.. but don
t worry far will be there to do it or any sonam fan would do t! there are so many here now! and iam a huge fan of ur comments..u so ROCK..can never write as smartly n brilliantly like u..i'll miss reading ur tweets..but yeah i won't disappear altogether will try n come as and when i can..to read ur posts and catch up with my friends:)Edited by -Divyaa- - 14 years ago
Don't be sad Dyv -- in real life y'll be able to help Haiti Chile and Taiwan ---- because of course outside IF you ONLY focus on serious issues.....then after a while you will be able to come back to tell us how uncaring and childish we are for discussing celebs on a BW forum....

And please ---- get back soon --- I need a light...since you obviously know me to the point of saying that I am trying tor read your unspoken thoughts and analyze you since I'm in love with you ----

Don't bother reading my post - I'm a kiddoe wisedumb and hypcritical --- that is why I say this to you face to face...and that is why I keep coming back to interact with myself since I'm highly intellectual and that I have to give my valuable time to teach you things you're not aware since I'm myself the professional awareness spreader of all global issues...

oops did I use the word "global"...wow having an headache - have to get back to my superficial talk..
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lmao ahah i know desu. aah dominated.

Originally posted by: lalixlili

Don't be sad Dyv -- in real life y'll be able to help Haiti Chile and Taiwan ---- because of course outside IF you ONLY focus on serious issues.....then after a while you will be able to come back to tell us how uncaring and childish we are for discussing celebs on a BW forum....

And please ---- get back soon --- I need a light...since you obviously know me to the point of saying that I am trying tor read your unspoken thoughts and analyze you since I'm in love with you ----

Don't bother reading my post - I'm a kiddoe wisedumb and hypcritical --- that is why I say this to you face to face...and that is why I keep coming back to interact with myself since I'm highly intellectual and that I have to give my valuable time to teach you things you're not aware since I'm myself the professional awareness spreader of all global issues...

oops did I use the word "global"...wow having an headache - have to get back to my superficial talk..

Lol whats wrong? You have been calling yourself wisdumb and hypocritical in all your posts for the past 6 hours I think. You ok? Edited by xetaxeta - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail
LIly calm down baby..it's okay!! but these posts of yours will surely make u laugh when u look back at 'em after a while..it made me sorry for stating that.when ur in deep pain am saying so..but cuz am just like u I'm a kiddoe wisedumb and hypcritical --- that is why I say this to you face to face.. Hahhaha!!
crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Lily where did you get that? the wisedumb bit?

Dude, please just think about it for a second. Take it in light spirits.

O well, for kareena's fanclub on twitter, I've been instructed by all K fans to be professional (they are kinda aware that i tend to go a lil "saifu" now and then, lol), and yeah so you guys let me know if KareenaK sounds too unprofessional on twitter or anything.

The "wisdumb" terminology was used against Lily yesterday in the Abhay Deol thread. Personally and honestly, it was uncalled for. But whatever. Lily, please dont ban yourself! Your posts are different and harmless, I dont see why anyone would have anything against you. And youa re my source to all SRK videos! Haha. Don't leave hun!

And yeah, it sucks that things get so ugly here. I come online to distract myself from my real life crapfest. But this just becomes as ugly.
Edited by crazy fanatic - 14 years ago
Yea, hello, wisdumb is MY word. I don't comprehend why everyone else has got a hold of it. A person literally analyzes me top to bottom personally, and I am suppose to stay mum? Um, no thank you there ladies. I only allow my mum to do that, and none of you all are her here, so thank you very much for the words of wisdumb last night on my thoughts, but I didn't need it.