Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am part of the "fans" you guys are talking about... and as far as I can remember I have never mentioned anyone from IF specifically... I mention IF as a whole, and as a website but never the individual members...

Don't give yourself so much importance :)
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ oh no im saying in general not to anyone in perticular.

Im saying that there are people who talk about others on twitter.

And when i mention IF i meant every member here not to anyone in person as in 1.

And no im not giving myself any importance. Im just saying what i think ; which is my opinion.

Dear Dyv --- I'm on my way to get banned and yes I'll be soon - I already gave my msn to you so I'll keep in touch with you and we'll be trashing IF members on MSN since it seems to be so trendy to do so...and because we have nothing else to do than bashing people we don't know or just because they state their points of view without insulting us....I'm wisedumb and yes it's not an insult and it's directed at stars..

And then pbbly I'll deserve RIGHTLY my "hypocritical" tag for saying things face to face, since I like deserving all my tags lol......

oh in a second I'll send you PM in which i'll bitch about IF members and I'll send PMs to my IF friends so that we can gang up --- lol

ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

Dear Dyv --- I'm on my way to get banned and yes I'll be soon - I already gave my msn to you so I'll keep in touch with you and we'll be trashing IF members on MSN since it seems to be so trendy to do so...and because we have nothing else to do than bashing people we don't know or just because they state their points of view without insulting us....I'm wisedumb and yes it's not an insult and it's directed at stars..

And then pbbly I'll deserve RIGHTLY my "hypocritical" tag for saying things face to face, since I like deserving all my tags lol......

oh in a second I'll send you PM in which i'll bitch about IF members and I'll send PMs to my IF friends so that we can gang up --- lol

LMAO! this is funny. I love what you wrote, this shows that what people thinks people actually do ; which they dont.

And yes we all should talk trash about others which we love to do. ๐Ÿ˜†

and no im not being funny or anyting lols. so dont think that way.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lily where did you get that? the wisedumb bit?
Dude, please just think about it for a second. Take it in light spirits.

O well, for kareena's fanclub on twitter, I've been instructed by all K fans to be professional (they are kinda aware that i tend to go a lil "saifu" now and then, lol), and yeah so you guys let me know if KareenaK sounds too unprofessional on twitter or anything.

-Divyaa- thumbnail

Your serious? Lil please don't! but if u have indeed decided i reallly will not be present her to miss u :p but yeah will miss u from somewhere else..and yes we shall meet up on Msn but am afraid i'll be too busy to talk to you such interesting things that u mentioned up there! ๐Ÿ˜†
Desu i don't even know what's going on twitter --- I only read Kjo's tweets or SRK's at times --- generally I don't know what's it's written --- sometimes I search what fans say to piggy or shahid or SRK when some contoversies happen that's all..so I see ids I know but I don't generally read what other people say unless it has to do with some gossips or news...for me...
And I don't say everything I read on twitter or say everything I know cause IF isn't a battlefield but I when I see repetitive attacks or double standards posts I say this cause i'm franck....

anyway i'm only following "NY times" Le Monde El pais CBS --- I like News.....I unfollwed SRK and Kjo just yesterday and IF members - the only IF members who follow me are Deepika fans or SRK's and I've never seen them badmouthing Sonam, Aamir, Salman, Aish or any of their fans.........

Since I'm dumb and hypocritical --- then I leave IF to people intelligent and sincere.....
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Desu you own kareenaFanclub on twitter? i didnt knoww

and i was playing her film games ahahaa. and no your doing a great job there. dont worry. :)
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail

Desu i don't even know what's going on twitter --- I only read Kjo's tweets or SRK's at times --- generally I don't know what's it's written --- sometimes I search what fans say to piggy or shahid or SRK when some contoversies happen that's all..so I see ids I know but I don't generally read what other people say unless it has to do with some gossips or news...for me...

And I don't say everything I read on twitter or say everything I know cause IF isn't a battlefield but I when I see repetitive attacks or double standards posts I say this cause i'm franck....

anyway i'm only following "NY times" Le Monde El pais CBS --- I like News.....I unfollwed SRK and Kjo just yesterday and IF members - the only IF members who follow me are Deepika fans or SRK's and I've never seen them badmouthing Sonam, Aamir, Salman, Aish or any of their fans.........

Since I'm dumb and hypocritical --- then I leave IF to people intelligent and sincere.....

awww yaar dont call your self dumb and hypcrictical.

Dont let anyone words make you feel like that.
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaFiLICIOUS

Desu you own kareenaFanclub on twitter? i didnt knoww

</div>
<div>and i was playing her film games ahahaa. and no your doing a great job there. dont worry. :)

Hahaha she doesn't own she oprates it :p an di may say very well really desu you do a fab job..but next time u conduct a quiz and i win like in my life for the first time u better give me some gifts! ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by -Divyaa- - 14 years ago