Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Sabu - you're right - ignore those tweets is the best thing to do --- anyway some IF member already told me about it last december - that's why I unfollowed ANY IF member on twitter - I don't want to know what they say....
sabrinaa. thumbnail

Yea, I'm only following a few people from I-F. None of the extreme SK, Sonam, DP fans. 

-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

oh NO! Div how long will you be inactive?

May be forever..have to settle down yaa and when i will sort out everything i'll try and come online! :D
@anju I shall PM u the location ๐Ÿ˜ณ and sorry for the late reply had sudden stomach cramps...feeling awful..:(Edited by -Divyaa- - 14 years ago
Dyv I'll be missing you dear ----

I have just requested myself to be banned...so I won't be on IF any longer - I'll PM you my msn so that we can stay in touch....
I didn't know I was that despised -- anyway I'm used to that -- it doesn't bother me...IF was supposed to be a fun place -- then it turns out to be as painful as real life...๐Ÿ˜•

Best of luck!!!! It was great to interact with you esp the last day of 2009 - super remembrance!!!!
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Divs: ok will wait for your PM...hope you feel better...
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW. this have gotten soo darn big.

Shahid didnt win the award, all the fans should have move on. i sure did, i was hell upset about it. It was really RUDE and was not needed to tweet all those bad tweets to J. I was tweeting but i never curse them or anything. I was tweeting FF saying that ranbir didnt deserved it shahid did and blah blah blah, but i never curse them or anything. But i have already accepted the fact that Ranbir got it. And no doubt he was really good in his movies.  

As im a huge Shahid Kapoor fan, and what the SK fans did, shows bad on me as well, and im counted along with them.

There are a few shahid fans that tweeted but didnt say anything bad.

AND i dont see how Bebo, Saif and who else got into this.

Why do people go in others twitter profile and read there tweet i dont know why they do that. they have nothing better to do, so they do that.

And if someone talks bad about a celeb that you like and they dont like, why should you care? there not talking about her/him to you?
you shouldn't care at all.

Look at the postive side of all this. Why always the negative? Why must there always by angry in everyone reply? Why can't they be peace for once.

We all know we dont get along with everyone on this forums. But this forum is for everyone to come together. Whatever likes or dislike you all can talk about it and respect each and everyone thoughts and opinion.

We all SHOULD REPECT EACH OTHER OPINION!

Dont bring your personal or any one personal stuff here, and talk about them, cause one way or the other they will find out. As he wall have ears, and so does everyone here. They read something and make it into there own story.

Everyone have there likes and dislike, and opinion and it something everyone have to live with.

There is never a postive reply in this forum, because someone or the other popp out of nowhere and starts talking trash.

If you dont have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself. Simple as That.

These are the mini reason/problems that our world have become like this. So violent, no one cares about anyones feelings. Everyone have become to SELFISH and only think about what good for themselves. But let me clear this, not everyone is selfish, there always a few that thinks about others. We all say bad stuff about the celebs we don't like and some people take it to heart and seriously well you shouldn't because it should bother you and it cannot stop you from liking them. Talking about the PERSON inself and then that person come to know about it, then you should ask that person who was talking bad about you why they were saying all those things. You should come out and start yelling at them, because there always a reasont to say something.

I'm not here to give lectures. Im just writing what i think it right.

Now who ever want to say something smart about my reply go right ahead. You can point out my flaws, spelling error, what ever you like. Go right ahead.

You all should this about all your replies and actually THINK OF WRITING SOMETHING POSTIVE.

And this is why everyone hates each other or dislike them.

-Fiona.

Edited by ShaFiLICIOUS - 14 years ago

I'm quite dumb myself so I can't analyze PROPERLY your post or understand your spoken thoughts....and yes it's directed at stars.

Personally, if people want to hate on me - guys please do. If some think they just can't put up with their life on a daily basis and they need to release the pressure by doing this - then it's alright if I can provide that service......

But then it's not necessary to act all civilized and polite like if they have done nothing wrong....

Why coming back on IF if they dislike and despise US so much...

Hating on people is such an unproductive way to use time....Words of wisedumb....it's directed at stars...

Anyway people like you say has their likes and dislikes - if shahid's fans are disappointed -- that's their problem - if people bitch about other members on Twitter that's their problem........

Anyway I've been knowing this since a long time now and yes talking about it spoils the fun on IF -- they can go on..because I am sure nobody bitches about them to that extent....and certainly not me....

My inferior intelligence prevents me from writing lightening truths...
Anyway Taiwan is waiting for my help - since I'm the only one person on earth who can help them --- from the Caribbean (where I live) and writing this post prevents me from helping them and having a decent thought for them....and no it's not psychoanalysis or guessing unspoken thoughts...

Hey thanks again for the "I don't want to give lecture to anyone"...since I've noticed there are a lot of teachers on IF...
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

It alright if you can't understand.

but im very much happy you spoke your mind too, and wasnt rude or any ways. you said it positive.

i dont know you that well, i dont know you say thing about other. and that isnt my problems

what im trying to say is that peole should stoping thinking negative and think postive for once.

and by all means.

we knwo IF have lots of teachers here that love to point out peopls hand written mistakes and make them look stupid.
Edited by ShaFiLICIOUS - 14 years ago
-Divyaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalixlili

Dyv I'll be missing you dear ----

I have just requested myself to be banned...so I won't be on IF any longer - I'll PM you my msn so that we can stay in touch....

I didn't know I was that despised -- anyway I'm used to that -- it doesn't bother me...IF was supposed to be a fun place -- then it turns out to be as painful as real life...๐Ÿ˜•

Best of luck!!!! It was great to interact with you esp the last day of 2009 - super remembrance!!!!

aww ur right it's getting worse than real life..:( but don't leave because of some people..we all love yaa lily..if i'd come back it would be for you and some others whom i love and yes that last day of 2009 was super fun dear..can never ever forget..and please don't leave ur jiggerypoo desu would miss u..hope to be bakc soon having mad caper convos with u n desu ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh come on Lily, please dont do this. We've had this happen so often now, members leaving and whatnot. The people left behind are left wondering what in the world happened.
Your posts are awesome. Hey, dont take that twitter talk to heart. Yeah its a tad bit creepy, but still. Its all in the cyber world, so just enjoy yeah?
Dont let it ruin the fun otherwise. ๐Ÿค—