Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Nidzzzzzzz....lovedd loved loved your take!!!!!!πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and lol garu!!! awwwww......but for me he will always be GK!!!!!! heheheheheheh

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nids, thanks for those wonderful words on everybody's behalf, pal..That's so sweet of you to say so..

Eh eh @ kulfi..

WORD to what you said about PriDa/GauCha..Word!

Garu? Ooowies....It's a sweet nickname, has a very warm feeling to it..

And yeah, that ''ma'm'' really hurt..Ouch ! !

Hahhahaah @ swing..Point..*grins*

Nids, you shared 'The Reason' by Hoobastank' lyrics! ! ! ! ! That was awesome to read, because I have loved this song at some point in time..And you're right, its lyrics do suit Prithvi..

Beautiful, beautiful take, Nids..Thanks a lot for sharing..LOVED reading it..
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Nids: love that song!..perfect for prithvi..and you know what Sarah's id is Who I Used 2 Be!πŸ˜‰
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Krupur - Thanks πŸ˜ƒ.. n I always think of him as Garu.. lol.. old memories attached πŸ˜‰..

@Sarah - Thanks πŸ˜ƒ.. LOVED your and everyone else's take and that is what me write soo much... lol.. I havent given such a big reply ever at IF before 🀣... I guess its called PriDa magic n LNMDJ Forum craziness [:))]... and I lovvveee Reason 😳...

@maz - Thanks πŸ˜ƒ.. yeah I knw Sarah is Who I Used To Be πŸ˜›..
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nidhi lovely post
n lovely song
it fits the present situation of prida
thanx for sharingπŸ˜ƒ
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wndrful quotes nidzz !! πŸ‘
prfct 4 pri !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Nidz the song was just so so apt for Prithvi.

Just wow .
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ Sarah - Sorry for replying so late .. Was away for 2 days, and OMG .. I got back and there is soooo much to catch up on! In just 2 days! Awesssome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

About your post - am gonna sound like a broken record here ... but one question .. how do you do it every single time? How do you find the most appropriate words & songs .. that pull on the heartstrings as much as everyone's performances in the show? Why do all of us .. each n every day .. look forward to your posts like its the basic necessity of the LNMDJ section?! Okay .. that was more than 1 question! lol! Answers please!!  😳 πŸ˜† 

Coming to the episode .. I don't think there is anything more to add than what everyone here has already said! At the cost of sounding like an old broken record .. yet again .. I'd only say - 'Ya Rabba' has to be the most sad, but most beautiful depiction of the pain one goes through when you love a person so much!

After a verrry verrrrrrrry long time ..  reel characters have pulled on the heartstrings like no one else! Just watching Damini so confused, seeking answers to her questions .. Prithvi's indifference and 'Damini ma'am' ...ouchhhhh .. that hurt!!! It was that moment when one just 'loves to hate him .. and hates to love him!' Aaaaahhh ..  You just can't help but cry with them!

And OMGG .. the moment Prithvi says HE LOVES HER ... I fainted!  Dude admitted .. he did .. he did!! That was probably amongst the bestes LNMDJ moment .. ever!  πŸ˜  Just too beautiful to express it in words!

Damini imagining Prithvi around her .. was just too cute! The way he lit the candle .. she hugged him (wish it was longer!) .. Prithvi coughing and she rushing to get him water ... Cute .. Cute .. Cute!!

About Damini .. I loooooove the fact that, everytime he is rude to her, she actually sorta forgets about it and still wants to do something for him .. doesn't sulk like most serial biwi's do! But there is a limit to how much one can take. Despite his rudeness towards her, she still asks him to do her a favour - to let her peep into his heart & soul! That was soooo beautiful .. I felt sooo much for Damini then .. and truly wanted to smack the living daylights out of Prithvi! 😑 Aaaaaahhh!

But then .. the moment he gets out of the room and bangs his hand against the wall .. you just can't help but want to reach out to him and give him a hugggg! πŸ€— Poor guy is being hard on himself as well ..

Another part when I sooooo felt like giving him a hugggge hug was .. when he imagines Damini there .. she holds his face and they bring their heads together .. Prithvi was actually sobbing! (his breathing was faster) πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Like a babbbbbby!! Awwwww .. he looked soooo hurt & vulnerable then ..

SaVni & VarNi moments were cute .. and better was the fact that they were together. Rosh lit up like a million-watt light bulb when she saw what Varun did for her πŸ˜ƒ Avni craving for kulfi was adorable! 😳

Can't wait for this RB to get lost from their lives 😑 .. they've already done too much damage! 😭 πŸ˜­

@ Nids - From Garu to GK .. he's come a loooong way, hai na? He was nicked 'Garu' back then, coz we always considered him 'chota' .. he was our SuKK's 'chota sa bacha' πŸ˜† That bacha has grown up to become GK! OMG .. does it not feel like we've been part of his journey .. seen him become a somebody from a nobody?! Awessssome! I feel soooo proud of him! 😳 

Loved your post & the song you posted ... apt for PriDa.

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sowie for the late reply, Eks..Was away partying..

Originally posted by: Ektaj

@ Sarah - Sorry for replying so late .. It's absolutely OK, pal..Was away for 2 days, and OMG .. I got back and there is soooo much to catch up on! In just 2 days! Awesssome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

About your post - am gonna sound like a broken record here ... but one question .. how do you do it every single time? How do you find the most appropriate words & songs .. that pull on the heartstrings as much as everyone's performances in the show? Why do all of us .. each n every day .. look forward to your posts like its the basic necessity of the LNMDJ section?! Okay .. that was more than 1 question! lol! Answers please!!  😳 πŸ˜† 

Eh eh..Awww, Eks, thank you for those wonderful words, friend..I am so touched..πŸ€— You're just so kind..

Coming to the episode .. I don't think there is anything more to add than what everyone here has already said! At the cost of sounding like an old broken record .. yet again .. I'd only say - 'Ya Rabba' has to be the most sad, but most beautiful depiction of the pain one goes through when you love a person so much!WORD..

After a verrry verrrrrrrry long time ..  reel characters have pulled on the heartstrings like no one else! Just watching Damini so confused, seeking answers to her questions .. Prithvi's indifference and 'Damini ma'am' ...ouchhhhh .. that hurt!!! It was that moment when one just 'loves to hate him .. and hates to love him!' Aaaaahhh ..  You just can't help but cry with them! I knowwwwww.........

And OMGG .. the moment Prithvi says HE LOVES HER ... I fainted!  Dude admitted .. he did .. he did!! That was probably amongst the bestes LNMDJ moment .. ever!  πŸ˜ Just too beautiful to express it in words!Totally..

Damini imagining Prithvi around her .. was just too cute! The way he lit the candle .. she hugged him (wish it was longer!) .. Prithvi coughing and she rushing to get him water ... Cute .. Cute .. Cute!! And height of sweetness..

About Damini .. I loooooove the fact that, everytime he is rude to her, she actually sorta forgets about it and still wants to do something for him .. doesn't sulk like most serial biwi's do! But there is a limit to how much one can take. Despite his rudeness towards her, she still asks him to do her a favour - to let her peep into his heart & soul! That was soooo beautiful .. I felt sooo much for Damini then .. and truly wanted to smack the living daylights out of Prithvi! 😑 Aaaaaahhh!Well said, Eks..

But then .. the moment he gets out of the room and bangs his hand against the wall .. you just can't help but want to reach out to him and give him a hugggg! πŸ€— Poor guy is being hard on himself as well ..That is what makes him Prithvi Saxena, he's equally hurting himself, and more, in this process..

Another part when I sooooo felt like giving him a hugggge hug was .. when he imagines Damini there .. she holds his face and they bring their heads together .. Prithvi was actually sobbing! (his breathing was faster) πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Like a babbbbbby!! Awwwww .. he looked soooo hurt & vulnerable then ..You said it, he definitely looked like a baby there..Awwww..

SaVni & VarNi moments were cute .. and better was the fact that they were together. Rosh lit up like a million-watt light bulb when she saw what Varun did for her πŸ˜ƒ Avni craving for kulfi was adorable! 😳 *smiles*

Can't wait for this RB to get lost from their lives 😑 .. they've already done too much damage! 😭 πŸ˜­

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely take, pal..LOVED reading it..