Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
really it was a fantastic epi.

@prithvi: he loves damz but he is hurting her very much......i know it is becoz he wants to prevent damz from getting hurt later but ultimately he is himself getting tortured.........poor he!!!!!!!.....he was angry at himself for torturing her.......he was CRYING!.......imagine he was so upset that our own, strong prithvi was crying.....i wish he would have investigated before entering this arena of revenge

@damini: poor girl.......she is really hurt......she loves prithvi and he is ignoring her😭......but she is unaware of what her love is up to do

@sameer: he is gradually falling in love with avni.......he is concerned abt her......loved his part in the kulfi scene

@avni: she, somewhere inside her heart knows that sam loves her......really sweet......loved her part in the kulfi scene too

@varun: i feel sad abt him......he can't even tell rosh that he loves her

@roshni: she is so happy abt varun proposing her for date......may she lives happily like this ever after
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
oh ho, forgot again

gr8 post sarah.....u won't believe it but i search the topics started by u for replying everyday..........
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Apara,  word to what you said about Prithvi..In fact, with you on your whole take..

And awww, that's so sweet of you to say so..Thanks, pal..

Thanks for sharing your take..Nice one..
dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post, Sarah!    πŸ€—  You've said it all!!! Have absolutely nothing to add, except that I really hope we'll see the end of all bhoots soon. Need some happiness and love now, though I LOVE angst!!!

GauCha were brilliant, as usual and they took the song to a whole new level! Love this song btw, there is something in Kailash Kher's voice that just portrays the pain perfectly... and the lyrics are simply beautiful!

Been mooching about the whole day, that's why I'm late...

Here's a li'l something I wrote today -

Damini's pov

I knew love was a big mistake,
That all it caused was heartbreak.
But despite it, what did I do?
I went and fell in love with you.

Now that very love is haunting me,
tearing me apart, not letting me be.
Pain dazes me, keeps me awake,
I'm paying for my one mistake...

Prithvi's pov

I can't say when I fell for you,
When I lost my heart, I haven't a clue.
I know I'll love you through smooth and rough,
but sometimes just love isn't enough.

I can see my indifference is breaking you
but I have a purpose, and this is what I must do
And though this act is killing me,
this is our life, this is how it will be...

Hope things get better soon... *sighs* 
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya86

Here's a li'l something I wrote today -

Damini's pov

I knew love was a big mistake,
That all it caused was heartbreak.
But despite it, what did I do?
I went and fell in love with you.

Now that very love is haunting me,
tearing me apart, not letting me be.
Pain dazes me, keeps me awake,
I'm paying for my one mistake...

Prithvi's pov

I can't say when I fell for you,
When I lost my heart, I haven't a clue.
I know I'll love you through smooth and rough,
but sometimes just love isn't enough.

I can see my indifference is breaking you
but I have a purpose, and this is what I must do
And though this act is killing me,
this is our life, this is how it will be...

Hope things get better soon... *sighs* 

Diya!!!!

hats off to you!!! what you wrote above is all things superb and beautiful!!!!!πŸ‘

Really Great job!!!!πŸ€—
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@diya: that was wonderful.
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WoW  Diya --------   That was beautiful ...as always..

and things will definitely get better soon.πŸ€—
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
diya those lines are amazing!...wow you've described their turmoil brilliantly!πŸ‘
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Diya, that was beautiful, so beautiful, and very well written..⭐️ LOVED it, pal..You rock, babe! Thanks a lot for sharing this lovely thing..

And word to what you said.
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally after going through 6 pages of wonderful wonderful replies to what happened yesterday on-screen, I've reached the post reply box and i'm clueless as to what should i write that has not been said...

Last night, after living LNMDJ (watching would be sooo an under-statement in this state), I had one more thought in my mind, apart from those whirling around coz of the epi.. and that was "What can be better than this? Surely, I dont think I'll find something else which can beat this effect down for another month or so.." and today when I come here, lounigng around, I found my observations proved highly wrong... Ofcourse, I had forgotten about you Sarah, who makes each and every episode special with your take on it.. and about everyone else whose thoughts and views make the forum threads amazingly warm and heart-rendering... So, first of all, Kudos to eveyrone who has replied in this thread... Fabulous take everyone!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.. Its beautiful to see our association with fictional characters flow unrestrained in words πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

Now coming over to the episode 😳.. I'll save my favorites for the last 😳.. No offence to Varni or Savni 😊..

VarNi

Two cute li'l babies out in the big, bad world sharing their one moment of happiness, of being together 😳 😳... It was too sweet 😊... Loved Varun when that look of desonaltion was visible in his eyes while he hugged Roshni πŸ˜” 😳... and the lines of the song, just perfect for their moment 😳...

SaVNi

Kulfi never was so confused πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... Love? or not? Happy? or sad? This was the dilemma that seemed to entangle both Sameer and Avni in each and every moment they shared yesterday 😳.. Sweet, cute scenes all of them 😊..

PriDa

What do I say about them? I love them would be an understatement now.. GauCha have taken PriDa to another level πŸ‘ πŸ‘...

Damini - Lovvved her.. felt for her.. Poor girl.. Did soo much hard-work for hubby dearest.. But I liked it when she asked him questions... Soooooo Damz!! Ofcourse she wanted to know what was the matter with him... and she wasnt afraid to go ahead and ask.. Loved it when she kept firing ques at him, while tears flowed silently flowing through her eyes.. It was heart-wrenching to hear her say that whatever was between them could not have been lost so easily.. that he was not the same Prithvi whom she had loved, whom she had decided to spend her entire life with... how the word "ma'm" cut her.. how could he say that.. she just couldnt believe he said those mean things to her.. and later on during the song, her hallucination was sooo cuteee.... Chandana was perfect to the core! She portrayed Damini's anguish so realistically... That is the reason we're all feeling sadd for her...

Prithvi - This man.. has.. put me... n a serious dilemma!! I love him.. I hate him.. Garu (this is d nick we hd given GK during Kumkum.. still used to tht πŸ˜›).. anyways.. Garu's Prithvi n Prithvi's Garu.. I hate Pri for hurting Damz.. for hurting himself.. for hurting us.. I hated him when he called her "Damini ma'm".. Ouch!! I hated him when he asked her to lower her volume.. I hated him when he got up from the bed and asked her to have food, as if he bestowng some special favour on her.. Bad, Bad husband Pri!! But then.. he came out of the room... and he made me forget the hatred once more.. I loved him when he smacked the wall... twice.. I loved him when he kept apologizing to Damini... even if in his head.. I loved him all the more when he finally admitted his love for her... he admitted he loved her way too much.. i loved him when he wished she was soneone else.. I loved him when he cried for her.. when he imagined her comforting him... Poor guy always has to sleep on weird things.. pehle living room couch, ab swing 🀣 🀣...

I was just listening to a song, "The Reason" by Hoobastank.. n I think most of d lyrics suit Prithvi's condition so well... Here it goes:

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day