Afterglow..Ya Rabba..(PriDa and others..)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PriDa

Prithvi and Damini's suffering tugged at my heartstrings, at different points in time, today..

Isn't it sad that they're still apart, even when they don't have much time left for love? Isn't it sad that they didn't have a chance to be with each other when the other two couples at least had their mates by their side? Isn't it sad that both these beautiful people crave for the other, but can't stretch their hand and reach for the other?

When she said that she wanted a peek inside him, and wanted to know whether he is happy, or sad, and other things, I felt like going to them and sorting things out for them myself..

There, when she was trying her best to control her tears and to have him give her an answer to what has gone wrong, trying to know what her fault is, I felt like opening fire at the noble ghost and shaking Prithvi hard until he stops trying to make her hate him, until he stops torturing her and himself, until he stops hurting her and being cold, even when I understood all his reasons and knew he couldn't..Even when I knew he was doing this having her best interests at heart..

Again, a hug for Queenie..

Chandana was all things awesome here, and I could feel Damini's pain like she is my best friend..

GK played the cold part to perfection..

And when he left the room, and had all that pain in his eyes and all that anger directed at himself, that almost brought a tear to my eyes..Awww, baby, we know you're doing this for her..But wish you had found a less painful way of avenging your father..

AND HE LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HER. .Yeah, as if we didn't know that..But even amongst such heartbreaking moments, his admission of his feelings to himself was something, a ray of hope..

And those tears, don't cry, baby..Here's a hug for you too..
GK was all things wonderful here, and I could feel Prithvi's pain like I have known him all my life..

Felt so much for both of them during 'Ya rabba..'And both of them having each other's illusions was just something beautiful. His illusions were so heartbreaking, her illusions were so sweet and painful..Awww, what's exactly happening to our most favorite fictional people at the moment!

Know they couldn't have had a moment before the truth getting out, but wish they had had a chance to share at least a smile, a genuine smile before all hell breaking lose..

Ah, the angst..

A song's lyrics dedicated to PriDa, and where they stand at this point in time..You guys will know what fits Prithvi and what fits Damini:

Here I am, lost in the light of the moon
 that comes through my window

Bathed in blue,
 the walls of my memory divide the thorns from the roses

It's you and the roses

Touch me and I will follow
in your afterglow

Heal me from all this sorrow
As I let you go
 I will find my way when I see your eyes

Now I'm living in your afterglow

Here I am, lost in the ashes of time,
but who wants tomorrow?

In between the longing to hold you again
I'm caught in your shadow, I'm losing control
My mind drifts away, we only have today

in your afterglow

As I let you go I will find my way
I will sacrifice
'til the blinding day when I see your eyes

When the veils are gone
as I let you go, as I let you go

in your afterglow

As I let you go I will find my way,
 I will sacrifice

Bathed in blue,

It's you who is closest..

"Afterglow" by  'INXS' lyrics..It's a beautiful, beautiful song, folks..And it struck me while listening to it today that it suits our favorite couple's present situation..

SaVni

Sameer:

"Why kids take so long to be born?" Hahhahahah, funny and cute. I never thought I would say this again, Sam, but I think I just might start liking you again, or maybe I am already somehow there, at the beginning of that road..

And BTW, I never thought I would call you Sam again, but here I am..*resigns*

Awww, Avni and her kulfi craving were so cute..Bless her..

It cracked me up that Avni was all set with brand new clothes for going on a kulfi-spree, and that Sameer didn't even have his shirt on..Was it that urgent that Sameer couldn't even reach for a shirt? Or maybe he likes the feeling of the night breeze on his arms..*shrugs* But why do they have to show him shirtless and all that jazz so much!

VaRni

Awww, their date was so sweet.. Poor kids..They are living a borrowed dream, and soon it'll all be over..It's a sad, sad story..

Truth?

Well, yeah, show your ugly face right here..We have had enough!

Thoughts?

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just 1 word 'FABULOUS'!!

loved ur post sarah...agre with each and every thing u pointed

and yeah the song is really amazing...good job as always
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sarah

Looooooooooooved    it .

thoughts -  can you wait for tomorrow ?

Sorry to bring in thoughts not related to the episode....they did not reveal almost anything at all in the precap. so how will the truth be finally exposed...... their identities  revealed to everyone at the same time..or will it be that Damini comes to know abt prithvi  and then is forced to conceal it from everyone maybe because of Ela's illness . ... any thoughts on that... later maybe Jai Chawla's father might land...and varuns  real identiy might be the last to come out.

Sarah missed out the Prida part in the beginning ..... some initial moments only-- you know what happened πŸ˜†  will catch it later.

Gk - OMG ....Do i need to say anything .. soo  adorable even in pain ....you just want to hug him and tell him everything will be alright. Is'nt he such a fab. actor..such a delight to watch...

In a way may be everything is happening for the best. Prida's journey will have to start all over again. And  its now funny to even think that at one point of time we were all so worked up over the C - word. And these people as you say Sarah could not even share a genuine smile......but then that means there will be something to look forward to in the future.

Sam -- with you on this --- its great to see flashes of the old Sam back --- on his way to may be becoming the one we all loved so much. But is it possible to forget and forgive what he did to Avni so quickly.....i am not sure..

And as to the  Truth --- its high time ..... for the second turning  point of the whole story.

Well i dont think i need to wait for tomorrow now πŸ˜†. 
Its too late ..have to go to sleep......wish you were able to do this earlier.
Sooo  annoying....and to me does'nt make any sense too..... you know what I am talking about here.

soo glad i could say a few words today..... though its nothing khaas...but  feels great since i could not  say pretty much in your last two threads..

Great job as always   Sarah-----such a delight to read .... And thank you for being you , my friend

Love ya   πŸ€—
Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

SaVni

Sameer:

"Why kids take so long to be born?" Hahhahahah, funny and cute. I never thought I would say this again, Sam, but I think I just might start liking you again, or maybe I am already somehow there, at the beginning of that road..

Awww, Avni and her qulfi craving were so cute..Bless her..

It cracked me up that Avni was all set with brand new clothes for going on a qulfi-spree, and that Sameer didn't even have his shirt on..Was it that urgent that Sameer couldn't even reach for a shirt? Or maybe he likes the feeling of the night breeze on his arms..*shrugs* But why do they have to show him shirtless and all that jazz so much?

VaRni

Awww, their date was so sweet.. Poor kids..They are living a borrowed dream, and soon it'll all be over..It's a sad, sad story..

Truth?

Thoughts?

I also TOTALLY cracked up when he said why do babies take so long to be born..i couldn't stop aww-iing..and his cutenews...omg 😍
Well gud to see sum1 whos'e callig him sam except 4 me.....i was sick of MK n middle saxena brotha.
Kulfi scene - no comments..
Karan - 😍 height of hotness.

Varni -
Couldn't help but just droooooool over dishank...he is SO cute!!
Sad story,pehle the truth is comng out then  m gunna run away with DAπŸ˜† m all setπŸ˜‰ Rosh wont be this lucky for longπŸ˜† DA is made for ambyπŸ˜†.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
and then show them the Inder truth soon.. I am seriously guys to repent.. They are such duds.
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Hi Sarah, came back frm books just coz of today's eppy and ur post😊
PriDa

Prithvi and Damini's suffering tugged at my heartstrings, at different points in time, today..Same here! Their love, their pain makes me forget everything.

Isn't it sad that they're still apart, even when they don't have much time left for love? Isn't it sad that they didn't have a chance to be with each other when the other two couples at least had their mates by their side? Isn't it sad that both these beautiful people crave for the other, but can't stretch their hand and reach for the other? It is indeed very sad! But I guess it was bound to happen.

When she said that she wanted a peek inside him, and wanted to know whether he is happy, or sad, and other things, I felt like going to them and sorting things out for them myself..I think Prithvi would have also desired that she peeks inside him.

There, when she was trying her best to control her tears This scene was so cool. The CVz deserve a clap for not spoiling the character. You know, we can still feel that it is that hardcore Damini and yet she is so hurt and to have him give her an answer to what has gone wrong, trying to know what her fault is, I felt like opening fire at the revenge ghost I knw what u mean. I was like enough of all this nonsense and shaking Prithvi hard until he stops trying to make her hate him, until he stops torturing her and himself, until he stops hurting her and being cold, even when I understand all his reasons and know he can't..

Again, a hug for Queenie..

Chandana was all things awesome here, and GK is well, GK..

And when he left the room, and had all that pain in his eyes and all that anger directed at himself, that almost brought a tear to my eyes..

AND HE LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HER. .Yeah, as if we didn't know that..But even amongst during such heartbreaking moments, his admission of his feelings to himself was something, a ray of hope..

And those tears, don't cry, baby..Here's a hug for you too..Hug frm me too

Felt so much for both of them during 'Ya rabba..'And both of them having each other's illusions was just something beautiful. His illusions were so heartbreaking, her illusions were so sweet and painful..Awww, what's exactly happening to our most favorite fictional people at the moment! And did u realise that the rest of the two couples were actually together and not just imagining each other's presence. Felt bad for Prida! 

Know they couldn't have had a moment before the truth getting out, but wish they had had a chance to share at least a smile, a genuine smile before all hell breaking lose..

Both of them were so hurt today. Although RB is still there but atleast today I could see some of the pure feelings of Prithvi. Which somewhere made me feel good.πŸ˜ƒ

Ah, the angst..

A song's lyrics dedicated to PriDa, and where they stand at this point in time..You guys will know what fits Prithvi and what fits Damini:

Here I am, lost in the light of the moon
 that comes through my window

Bathed in blue,

It's you and the roses

in your afterglow

As I let you go
 I will find my way when I see your eyes

Here I am, lost in the ashes of time,
but who wants tomorrow?

In between the longing to hold you again
I'm caught in your shadow, I'm losing control
My mind drifts away, we only have today

in your afterglow

As I let you go I will find my way
I will sacrifice
'til the blinding day when I see your eyes

When the veils are gone
as I let you go, as I let you go

in your afterglow

As I let you go I will find my way,
 I will sacrifice

Bathed in blue,

It's you who is closest..

"Afterglow" by  'INXS' lyrics..It's a beautiful, beautiful song, folks..And suits our favorite couple..
Beautiful song!
SaVni

Sameer:

Awww, Avni and her qulfi craving were so cute..Bless her..

It cracked me up that Avni was all set with brand new clothes for going on a qulfi-spree, and that Sameer didn't even have his shirt on..Was it that urgent that Sameer couldn't even reach for a shirt? But he did realise that he shud have grabbed his shirt. But the CVz r trying to show us how much Avni is making him dance on her tunesπŸ˜‰ Or maybe he likes the feeling of the night breeze on his arms..*shrugs* But why do they have to show him shirtless and all that jazz so much This part cracked me up when I saw it. Somehow it kept me reminding me of PrithviπŸ˜†. I mean I like sameer in his own dressing style not borrowed styleπŸ˜†.?

VaRni

Awww, their date was so sweet.. Poor kids..They are living a borrowed dream, and soon it'll all be over..It's a sad, sad story. Hmm......poor Rosh who feels everything wiil be alright and Varun who feels nothing will be fine now.

Truth?

After facing so much, I guess I can face the truth too!
Thoughts?

DesiMasalaFan thumbnail

Oh! my god what an episode and equally wonderful take Sarah...WORD on everything you said about PriDa....You know what at the begining this week I thought I would not be able to take Pri's attitude towards Da but strangely seeing how hard it was for him to treat her like that made me feel for him so much....

Da - I felt for her so much today because even though she was angry and hurt she was feeling more helpless and sheer desperate that she is not able to reach into his heart and understand what is troubling him......

GauCha rock.. their protrayal of PriDa in Ya rabba was strangely exhilarating and liberating experience because it was soooooo painful.....Oh! yes Painful....because What is love without pain.. Pain gives that depth.... that dimension to the lovers journey without which they cannot find the perfect bliss.. the solace.It is the fire that the 2 lovers must  pass thru to become ashes and rise again like phoenix and become soul mates for eternity........This is just the beginning of their eternal journey ....

leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sara today's episode made me all sorts of angry at Prithvi and then made me wanna hug him then made me wanna cry with him and then hug him again....WHY is there so much pain going around in my Prida land.

On another note does anyone else feel that this show is getting angsty by the minute. Don't get me wronf I love angst, but it should be interspersed with some light hearted moments, som romance in between as well.....not just maksad maksad, pain and then maksad again. Le sigh

Can we have some laughter and romance back like we did in the beginning of the show? pretty please.

and yeah great post Sarah...now excuse me while I go sob into my pillow bec Prida just made my heart break....and they are not even real!LOL. I need help.
manny136 thumbnail
Wow so both Varun and Prithvi love their gals but Sam is still ? Prida was so sad, they haven't had one nice moment since they got married and now this 😑 . Sam was so funny wondering why babies take so long to be born, be glad humans dont have the gestation period of an elephant, they last like almost two years! πŸ˜›
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya.

Hi Priya! Sry couldnt help frm replyin to what u asked sarah!

thoughts -  can you wait for tomorrow ?

Sorry to bring in thoughts not related to the episode....they did not reveal almost anything at all in the precap. so how will the truth be finally exposed...... their identities  revealed to everyone at the same time..or will it be that Damini comes to know abt prithvi  and then is forced to conceal it from everyone maybe because of Ela's illness . ... any thoughts on that... later maybe Jai Chawla's father might land...and varuns  real identiy might be the last to come out. All these thought are going in my brain too. What if Inder comes and tells Dam that he owns everything and shows her the legal papers that Prithvi signed and that is how she finds out? Even I was wondering if all the sisters or just Dam will find out the truth. May be it is just Damini who finds out Pri but not about sameer. Or even if she does she may not tell her sisters about it. The other thing I was thinking that what if the all the girls find out the truth but individually. I mean like they dont that their ther sister knows the truth. So much of confusion!πŸ˜•