Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Alrighty....

all i want to say about today's eppy. ....is this

My Prida were heartwrenchingly beautiful......Queenie was looking Magnificent.....Majestic....Marvellous......Mindblowingly Mesmerizing in the blue saari she wore....and the awesome gestures and expressions she wore!!!! Love love love CS!!!! No one can be damini but her.....CS is Damini!!!

Same goes to my Kingie...yeah he hurt Queenie...but he himself is hurt as well....and that one glare...those eyes....that sigh...that he gives when he sees his wife..his undeclared Love...his Life cry because of him......that proved to me..and to all that Kingie is still Kingie ....he is the Majestic Man that we all love so dearly!!!

and he listened to our threats and took off that awful vest.....now isn't he such an obedient Kingie!!! yeah he is!!! he is my Big cuppy cake!!!  πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

and last but not the least....My strawberry shortcake ....my lil naive Rosh was sizzling HOT in red!!!!! and varun was looking adorable in purple-pink polo as well.....these two kiddos are so naive and adorable!!! and awwwwww Varun is the first one to confess...well to himself ...but still he knows that he loves...yeah LOVES my rosh!!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!!!

can't wait to shed virtual tears with my Prida tomorrow...........😍

oh daddykins and momma were sweet today!!! i'm happy that daddykins was so ecstatic about his "dot" baby.........budhoooo......lolπŸ˜†
Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zain..

I know @ Prithvi and Damini..Kingie is digging his own grave..

Thanks a lot for replying, pal..πŸ€—

@ Muniza..@ Women..Awww, sweet..

Yeah @ giving Queenie a group hug.. Totally!

Totally second what you said about Prithvi and Damini

I know @ burning..

Eh eh @ asking that question to GK..Hope someone will ask him that..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww, Muniza.. totally understand what you're saying about PriDa, pal..Here's a hug for you too..πŸ€—πŸ€—I totally understand your feelings..Please don't think you're alone..

Just think that if PriDa are going through so much pain right now, then there will be happiness for them someday too..:-)

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely take

Love ya back..

@ Krupz,
thank you baby..

And I hope you feel better about all things school now..

Would look forward to reading your take i.e. if you have time to share it.

Love ya loads, Krupzie..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— But you know that..

And of course I remember your words about the R word..

grins @ delicacy..

Thanks a lot for replying..

@ Carie
..Yes, PriDa are quite complicated, but that's their beauty..

I too am hoping for them to stick like glue..

Eh eh, yeah, Sammy papa is genius indeed..That was an adorable moment..

@ Avni wondering if he never loved her..Yeah, late if we look at yesterday, early if we look at tomorrow..😊 There will be time for love, I hope..

Yeah, ice cream scene is going to be sweet..

I know @ wishing to say that Pri and Sam are in love too..Someday...

Not at all a rambling, Carie..Always love reading your take..Nice post, pal..Thanks a lot for sharing your take..

See ya after 'Ya Rabba'..
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krupur1103

Alrighty....

My Prida were heartwrenchingly beautiful......Queenie was looking Magnificent.....Majestic....Marvellous......Mindblowingly Mesmerizing in the blue saari she wore....and the awesome gestures and expressions she wore!!!! Love love love CS!!!! No one can be damini but her.....CS is Damini!!! WORD, WORD, WORD..!

Same goes to my Kingie...yeah he hurt Queenie...but he himself is hurt as well....and that one glare...those eyes....that sigh...that he gives when he sees his wife..his undeclared Love...his Life cry because of him......that proved to me..and to all that Kingie is still Kingie ....he is the Majestic Man that we all love so dearly!!! Seconded..

and he listened to our threats and took off that awful vest...Hhahha, yeah, thankfully....now isn't he such an obedient Kingie!!! yeah he is!!! he is my Big cuppy cake!!!  πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—Awww, that sounds like height of cuteness, Krupz..LOVE how you say this..

and last but not the least....My strawberry shortcake ....my lil naive Rosh was sizzling HOT in red!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!! and varun was looking adorable in purple-pink polo as well.....these two kiddos are so naive and adorable!!! and awwwwww Varun is the first one to confess...well to himself ...but still he knows that he loves...yeah LOVES my rosh!!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! So glad for Rosh..

can't wait to shed virtual tears with my Prida tomorrow...........😍Me too..

oh daddykins and momma were sweet today!!! i'm happy that daddykins was so ecstatic about his "dot" baby.........budhoooo......lolπŸ˜†Hhahahah, hahhaha..I know..

LOVED reading your lovely take, Krupz..

See ya moro, baby!

And now I should catch some sleep..

*signs off*

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

Sarah I was waiting for your post on today's episode, good thing I cam back to the Forum before bed!
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†PriDa:

LOVE Queenie, really love her..

Yes so do I, my heart went out to her she is too cute!

Awww, she doesn't know its no fault of hers that Kingie is being a meanie, and that revenge ghost is the culprit..
RB😑😑😑 go away come back never again! (Ok that was really bad but desparate times call for random messures πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

She looked like the most adorable thing on earth while cooking, just like a cute child. And loved her victory pose! Sweetness! Way to go, babe!
I know it was so cute, reminds me of my happy dance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww, she cut her finger too. Kingie, you better take care of that finger..And I'll wait for the day you cook for her. If she can take the trouble for you, then you should repay the favor..I mean, come on, she COOKED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know such a meanie! Ever heard of a midnight snack Kingie...ohhh I might have one myself πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Hugs for Queenie..Your time will come, babe..πŸ€—

A Hug from me as well! πŸ€—

Kingie looked like the second most adorable thing on earth when he was touching everything on the table and feeling it like he wanted to check if it was for real, if it was really for him..Loved that angelic smile, straight from the heart. Awww, my brain is turning to mush here..And loved when he wondered aloud with a joyful tone if Damini had really prepared all this for him..
I know my heart melted and it still does to see him with conflicting emotions is so heart breaking I want RB😑 to go away she bad lines above πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or I want Bander to be exposed ASAP!!

Loved that he found it hard to say those words like he wanted to, that he found it hard it to break her heart..

Hated that he broke her heart ultimately..What would it have cost you Prithvi had you eaten the food your Queenie prepared for you!! When she has never cooked before and just took the trouble for you? Hated that he didn't lose himself in her eyes on seeing her all dolled up for him in a sari..Why, Prithvi, can you not see your lady love standing in front of you, all smiles? Even if you're all about that freaking M word these days, it wouldn't have hurt much to at least appreciate her efforts, at least check the food out for her..Even if you're doing this to make her hate you, there could be exceptions  o the rule..Don't you agree, Kingie?
Yes Queenie looked stunning I am loving the Sari's Damz is wearing these days, plus I think Kingie is lying cause I don't think he had eaten, so why strave yourself!!!

Loved that he found it difficult to stay detached or cold, loved that it pained him to see her hurt, see the tears in her eyes, and when he turned to have a look at her and you could see the pain in his eyes..
I know it was heart breaking to watch , I will be crying 2mo! I am so emotional when it comes to drama's and in real life I am so strong so weird and confusing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Felt so much for Queenie when she just sat there, with tears in her eyes..What is she paying for? No sin of hers, no crime of hers..Awww,Queenie..Here's a hug for you..Can I smack him once for you?
Yes, I shall join you as well, 2mo will be so sad!

Loved Queenie's sari..

Precap: Can't see Kingie crying, can't see Queenie crying..Hugs for them both..πŸ€—
Hugs for both πŸ€—

@ Kingie..**taking a cue from Rosh** I love him, I (try to) hate him, I love him, I (don't even try to)hate him..

But I do hate it when he hurts her like that...

SaVni: Sameer Saxena is coming home, hun..Found it cute when he was wondering if that lil thing is his child..

Avni is well, always sweet..

Aww it was so sweet nice to have Sam being back to normal but his and Pri's phone convo really wound me up!!

VarNi: Ahan, seems like the kids went on a date..They were sweet..Loved Rosh's dress..

Rosh looked adorable and Varun was so cute as well, I loved the sweetness in there date, I wish it wasn't the last like Varun has in mind!

Damini-Avni: Sweet convo..
Yes it was, confided in each other trust me you will feel so much better!

Loved Chandana, loved GK..

Yes GauCha awesome, esp Gk for showing Pri's conflicting emotions so well that I went to love to hate to love again! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*is about to use the R word for the post, remembers Krup's words and sweet lil threats, gives up*

NOTE

Oooops, I am so sorry, I just noticed that today's update hasn't been posted yet, and I forgot the 'No giving away of the highlights before the update' rule today..Sowie, updaters..😳 Won't happen again..

Great post as always Sarah!!

I can't wait for 2mo's sequence the 3 jodi's look great!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Awesome post as always Sarah!! Always look forward to reading ur take!! I felt soo sad for Damini today- she did so much for him- he could've appreciated just a teeny tiny bit- that wouldn't have hurt his M. i really liked how he expressed his feelings out loud when he saw the food and everything- if only our Queenie could have heard that from the back! πŸ˜’ Awww precap is just so sad, can't see PriDa crying like this!! 😭

@Damini-she looked awesome in the blue sari- i too wished that he could have taken more notice- maybe he will in tomorrow's epi- after the song- at least i'd like to think so!! i try to be hopeful about PriDa whenever i can. 😍
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post...πŸ‘

PriDa looked so adorable... unfortunately when they were separate!!!...
Damini generally tries to think rationally.... I am not sure what kind of rational explanation she can come up ever in Prithvi's defence when the truth comes out 😑...
She is a rockstar.. completely gives in a relationship.. love her for that...πŸ‘
Unfortunately, the  love that Damini is feeling can turn into anger and i hope not, but in hatred too!!..

Tomm, it is going to be tough to watch... esp seeing both PriDa in pain 😭

- Mru

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do check out my edited part Sarah!!

achumen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Today episode was all kind of mixed emotions.

Sameer and Avni :

Loved the naive and innocent Sameer, discovering a lot of new fundas abt his baby. Avni's expressions there were  gold ' what an actor Perneet has come up as. But did not quite get what hit Sameer ,when she said she knew abt her child better ' was that an attack of RB or just that 'my child' made him feel  bad.

Varun and Roshni :

Well finally some realization ' from Varun's end. Varun wish your Prithvi Bhaiya also thought like you. Please knowck some sense into him. Roshni looked gorgeous in red ' wow looks like red is the Gujral  girls' color.

One and only adorable Prida

Yesterday was Damini's day ' what more can be said than what you have already, and all others have shared.  The kitchen scene was so so cute ' her expressions, her smile ' agree with Krupur here, no one can play Damini better than CS. What a great actor she is . She looked gorgeous all dolled up for her 'not so deserving husband' ' roses and wine....

Agree with you ...hugs for Queenie

Prithvi was a darling too but spoiled everything eventually. Loved the way he stopped to think of excuses ' to make Damz angry ' loved the nod of his head convincing himself of the excuse.....was too good. And then the complete surprise. He looked like a child in a toy shop ' at the dining table - feeling the glass, the roses, smelling the food ' his smile, his expressions ' for once just forgot that I was upset with him. Then the strike of thunder ' complete change of demeanour ' the cold and mean repartee ' hated him once again. But when he turned back to look at his wife all alone on the table ' his helplessness ' my heart went out with him again.

Again agree with you ' there could be exceptions to the rule ' common Prithvi its our queenie we are talking abt here ' your wife, who proved she can go to the end of the world to make you happy.  True Sarah, what is she paying for ?

Precap ' I so hope that ' Kingie would decide to go and make up for his detestable behaviour and ensure that the one night they have ' he keeps Queenie happy to say the least.

Loved your post Sarah. Hugs to you too for the lovely posts everyday.

Edited by achumen - 14 years ago
kheerni thumbnail
Awesome post Sarah!  And I totally empathize, Queenie was all things wonderful, and Prithvi - I so feel for him.  Yes, we can't ever hate him, just like deep down Damini won't be able to. 

After everything Prithvi told her at the office, Dams tries to excuse his behavior saying he must be angry about something. She has such faith that the Prithvi she knows and understands would never say those things to her. Despite the charade Prithvi has put up, Damini knows him well - and that is truly beautiful.

Her decision to close the gnawing distance between them is so sweet. She looked so sweet as she looked at the recipe book with the "chalo...yeh bhi try kar lete hain" look. Dams in the kitchen looked damn cute, trying to make everything right for her kingie. She looked thoughtful as if pondering whether to use a bar chart or a pie chart. Also, both her dishes are made with cabbage??? πŸ˜† As she brought everything out it looked like she got more satisfaction from doing this for her kingie than with any business win!  Such hopes she has with the outcome of this dinner. πŸ˜‰

Prithvi cannot believe she's done this all this for him. That was such an awww moment! The idea that she went to all this effort - the candles, the roses, the food that she'd never before attempted to make for anyone - it made him so happy.  I don't think he has looked this happy since the time he thought she planned his fake birthday. When will dude realize that she is the one thing that brings him peace and happiness? But I really felt for him today. For every nasty thing he throws her way, she gives him a smile and thanks him or says or does something sweet. It must be pure torture for him to kill her smile and spirit, and his own feelings in the process. On a side note, has he eaten dinner or not? Oh what pain, how much he must want to just forget everything, just share a meal with her and enjoy a moment that is truly theirs. Some of you are wondering why couldn't he have indulged on this last night, why coudn't he have made her and himself happy before everything shattered.  I think we are forgetting that if he did give in and acknowledge her effort, and shared the meal and a beautiful moment with her, that it would lead to something else - something he knows would be hard for him to resist and he can't let himself.  This is the reason he was trying to distance himself in the first place.

Sameer and Avni shared such an awww moment! The dot is my baby!!? So cute!  Sameer, if this is your reaction now, how will you feel when you hear its heartbeat??

This last night is going to be so heartbreaking. For the Saxena brothers and for us. 😭

Edited by kheerni - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

*is about to use the R word for the post, remembers Krup's words and sweet lil threats, gives up*

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy                               πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³           

Congratulations   Krupsie   ----- You've done it girl !!!  --  succeeded  where  all the rest  have failed.

Finally  this  hated  RB  ........ the  Rambling   Bhoot  is  exorcised .   Thank God Sarah will never use that

word again for her posts.  You know what Krupsie  i have pleaded with  her a million times to please

stop using that horrible word .Can anything she write be less than  b.e.a.u..t.i.f.u.l  and at times even

magical .  But she would never listen to me. I even once wrote a looooooooooong  rambling  PM  to  her

to show what real rambling  is.....still

But finally someone has and I am so glad its you . So time to work that magic on our Kingie too? πŸ˜‰

Love ya  πŸ€—

Edited by Priya. - 14 years ago