Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Brilliant post, Sarah .. Ditto to all you said .. 👏

It is so heartwrenching that the perfect couple very much in love is going through so much pain and heartbreak .. Dam for no fault of hers and Pri for his own distorted revenge .. 😭😭😭 But it says that true love can never be lost forever .. And their love is going through so much test that it will stand till the end of time, emerging more stronger than ever when all is over .. And I am waiting for that beautiful day when PriDa will truly be together .. 😊 

Well, I LOVED Pri's awesome smile when he saw what Dam did for him ... Gaurav's smile is a killer for sure .. 😳 Loved Dam's enthusistic 1st time cooking and her waiting for her hubby .. But hated Pri's torture of Dam, his hurting her and getting hurt himself .. His look at the end really gave away his feelings of self-loathing and inner turmoil .. Heartbreaking indeed .. 🥺

Today's epi will be very painful for both PriDa and us .. So a huge 🤗 for PriDa and us ..

And lastly, I can never hate Prithvi ... 😛

p.s. Sorry for being a day late .. Was busy yesterday .. Was cooking special dishes for my hubby's birthday .. 😳 
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Momi, thanks, pal..🤗

LOVED what you said about PriDa's love emerging stronger..

And word to everything you said..Lovely post, pal..Thanks a lot for sharing your take..

Awww, you don't need to be sorry, Momi..And Happy Belated Birthday to your hubby..