Broken Hearts..PriDa and all..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PriDa:

LOVE Queenie, really love her..

Awww, she doesn't know its no fault of hers that Kingie is being a meanie, and that revenge ghost is the culprit..

She looked like the most adorable thing on earth while cooking, just like a cute child. And loved her victory pose! Sweetness! Way to go, babe!

Aww, she cut her finger too. Kingie, you better take care of that finger..And I'll wait for the day you cook for her. If she can take the trouble for you, then you should repay the favor..I mean, come on, she COOKED for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs for Queenie..Your time will come, babe..🤗

Kingie looked like the second most adorable thing on earth when he was touching everything on the table and feeling it like he wanted to check if it was for real, if it was really for him..Loved that angelic smile, straight from the heart. Awww, my brain is turning to mush here..And loved when he wondered aloud with a joyful tone if Damini had really prepared all this for him..

Loved that he found it hard to say those words like he wanted to, that he found it hard it to break her heart..

Hated that he broke her heart ultimately..What would it have cost you Prithvi had you eaten the food your Queenie prepared for you!! When she has never cooked before and just took the trouble for you? Hated that he didn't lose himself in her eyes on seeing her all dolled up for him in a sari..Why, Prithvi, can you not see your lady love standing in front of you, all smiles? Even if you're all about that freaking M word these days, it wouldn't have hurt much to at least appreciate her efforts, at least check the food out for her..Even if you're doing this to make her hate you, there could be exceptions  o the rule..Don't you agree, Kingie?

Loved that he found it difficult to stay detached or cold, loved that it pained him to see her hurt, see the tears in her eyes, and when he turned to have a look at her and you could see the pain in his eyes..

Felt so much for Queenie when she just sat there, with tears in her eyes..What is she paying for? No sin of hers, no crime of hers..Awww,Queenie..Here's a hug for you..Can I smack him once for you?

Loved Queenie's sari..

Precap: Can't see Kingie crying, can't see Queenie crying..Hugs for them both..🤗

@ Kingie..**taking a cue from Rosh** I love him, I (try to) hate him, I love him, I (don't even try to)hate him..

But I do hate it when he hurts her like that...

SaVni: Sameer Saxena is coming home, hun..Found it cute when he was wondering if that lil thing is his child..

Avni is well, always sweet..

VarNi: Ahan, seems like the kids went on a date..They were sweet..Loved Rosh's dress..

Damini-Avni: Sweet convo..

Loved Chandana, loved GK..

*is about to use the R word for the post, remembers Krup's words and sweet lil threats, gives up*

NOTE

Oooops, I am so sorry, I just noticed that today's update hasn't been posted yet, and I forgot the 'No giving away of the highlights before the update' rule today..Sowie, updaters..😳 Won't happen again..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail

Hey Sarah!
Actually saw the epi after so many days of missing it. and LOVED it.
Yep Sameerboy IS coming home. Der aaye drust aaye.
And Prithvi was planning to demand food and her love hit him like a wave, didn't it? He was so so delighted she did all this for him.
LOVED the scene.
All coming together now.
Bubble
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Sarah!! Wonderful post!!

@ Damz: Omg!! She looked so sweet while cooling!! Her expressions right from the start till the time she completed her cooking was simply awesome!! She looked a small girl completing her work after working really hard on it the whole day!! The sigh of relief!! The victorious smile!!@ blue Saree: Omg she looked like a real Queen !!

@ Pri: Omg!! Pri was just out of this world!! The way he entered the decorated dinning hall in disbelief!! His each & every gesture,the gleam in his eye reminded you of a kid being surprised by a wonderful gift/ party when he least expected it!! The pain in his eyes after hurting the queenie only showed how deeply he loved her!! All this showed his pure love to the most special woman in his life!!

@ Precap: Pri in black=delicious

but plz dont cry baby

@ Damz-Avni conversation : that was just so touching

@ Varni date: cute, our Rosh looked like a doll

@ Savni: cute scenes

editing completed

P. S: sorry for the late editing Sarah my mobile net was giving me errors all night!! Brilliant epi!!

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prida were just le sigh......I cant hate prithvi either sarah and I think people are forgetting what he is trying to do......

He wants to hurt her so she will be angry with him and become distant so when the truth comes out tomorrow, it won't be so difficult for her to hate him. she will make the transition easily. When she finds out the truth she would already have her heart detached from him and this would be like the final nail in the coffin. He is making her think that she never knew the real Prithvi at all. She is just gonna think she was wrong in judging him just like she was wrong in judging Inder. And then she would be able to hate him that much and move on with her life. But the ironic thing is that THAT was the real Prithvi. the one who cares for his family, the one who wanted to save her in the rain even though he hated her mom, the one who wanted Avni to be careful, the one who got soooo happy when he say the roses and the food. Sadly though Damini won't realize it until its too late just like he won't realize the truth until its too late.

But what he doesn't get is that he is torturing himself inthe process. he thinks she is the one who loves him but he loves her that much as well or he wouldn't keep hurting himself. he wouldn't be staying away from her when he is so soo tempted to touch her to go near her. Varun is spending the last night with his girl but Pri? he is staying away from her crying at the loss of what could have been. and that right there my friend is true love. but our kingie just doesn't get it yet. I believe in him, yep I still do.
Edited by leaves45 - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah awesome post dear👏

wonderful episode must say,Prida,Savni n Varni all were rocking⭐️

Prithvi's anger towards himself n Damini's heart broken aaawwwwwwwwww😭

Sameer wondering wher is his baby way makes paper forward backward 🤣Avni saying here is the baby ,his shock the dot is his baby🤣but then Avni smiling cause Sameer says off course ur tummy would'nt be flat then🤣Then RB takes over n Avni aaawwww "Did'nt u ever loved me Jai"😭

Varni they were cutest😛

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
nyle thumbnail
i love prida too much but 2 day pri brok  heart  dams n mine  nevertheless i love him a lot 😭
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nyle

i love prida too much but 2 day pri brok  heart  dams n mine  nevertheless i love him a lot 😭

yup me too sad yesterday i was annoyed @ pri but after watching promo my heart melts i can't do anyhing they r adoreable and sad they r hurt and me too
Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post sarah!!!

I too loved our queenie's victory pose especially when she touched her heart!...she was at her sweetest best!...looks like she has been taking a lot of tips from avni !

I totally loved the way kingie touched the things made by damz.... his excitement truly portrayed the feeling of being wanted by someone!.... but then he *tadaaaa* he had to break her heart....

n the bachcha party (varni) looked reeeli cute!! i'll start calling them 'chotte' from today as well....their love looked so naive and pure...how adorable!!

n talking about the precap...awww......... i too like any other pridaholic cant see our prida crying...!!...nooo!!!!
varni were like 2 love-birds but thank heavens he atleast admits dat he loves rosh!

THIS one's for varni!!...totally loved them today!!

n der u go....

A  tight huggie for our very own PriDa...

chalo guys gettn ready to go to sleep

toodles!

Edited by rachel.fds - 14 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yep.. eppy was oo so perfectly ..umm.. wat shall i say.. hmm.. like sittn on a sea shore at sunset... it gvs u its moments of happiness.. but then sm unknwn fear sets in... a feeln of smdng gettn away... but yaa.. also gvs da hope 4 a new sunrise too..

It was a mixed up weather day 2day in prida land...

sunny wen both were alone thnkn of each othr... luvd them both...

** damz.... o i really wantd 2 hug her wen she was cukn.. n noo.. ma swt hrt cut her fngrs too.. oo ma poor gal... but then she did luk style godess personified in both da Bluezzz.. blue is really her color... she was stunning... ** [I really thot CS was adorable 2day.. wndr hw GK dint fall in luv wth her yet ??!! 😉 ]

** pri cms wth all his GB planss.. guess its mre of GB than RB.. but all flew out of the wndw seeing dat Beautifully set table !! shud say queenie is gud at wateva she does.. even LOVING... n his reacnz.. like achu had said ritely b4.. was child like.. innocent.. cute.. swt... ooo i can go on n on...** [drooooooooooolsss inconsolably at GK!! hehehe]

but wen they met... weather turned grey... clouds rushed out of thr.. wanted 2 run away.. coz if they stayed longr.. they wud weep too.. but no.. no escape... it happened.. n heavens shed their tears as rains... n we all got wet in their sorrow.... heaven save us...

2mrw feelings will brk all the dams n flow out... hope pri's feelings cross the boundaries he has set n reaches its destination.. his ocean of love.. his dam-nee....

superb sarah swts.. superb..⭐️

luv niki..

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

LOVE Queenie, really love her..
Awww, she doesn't know its no fault of hers that Kingie is being a meanie, and that revenge ghost is the culprit....so very true

She looked like the most adorable thing on earth while cooking🤗, just like a cute child. And loved her victory pose! Sweetness! sweetness,cuteness personified Way to go, babe!

Aww, she cut her finger too.  soo sweet of her........but alas the M boot would'nt leave mr perfect [prithvi].Kingie, you better take care of that finger..👍🏼And I'll wait for the day you cook for her. If she can take the trouble for you, then you should repay the favor..I mean, come on, she COOKED for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs for Queenie..Your time will come, babe..🤗

Kingie looked like the second most adorable thing on earth 😳when he was touching everything on the table and feeling it like he wanted to check if it was for real, if it was really for him..😍Loved t😍hat angelic smile🤗🤗
tat was ah.....lovely straight from the heart. Awww, my brain is turning to mush here..And loved when he wondered aloud with a joyful tone if Damini really prepared all this for her..

Loved that he found it hard to say those words like he wanted to, that he found it hard it to break her heart..

Hated that he broke her heart ultimately..What would it have cost you Prithvi had you eaten the food your Queenie prepared for you!!u spoke my mind When she has never cooked before and just took the trouble for you? Hated that he didn't lose himself in her eyes on seeing her all dolled up for him in a sari..Why, Prithvi, can you not see your lady love standing in front of you, all smiles? Even if you're all about that freaking M word these days, it wouldn't have hurt much to at least appreciate her efforts, at least check the food out for her.quite a wishful thought we have.😉Even if you're doing this to make her hate you, there could be exceptions  o the rule..Don't you agree, Kingie?

Loved that he found it difficult to stay detached or cold, loved that it pained him to see her hurt, see the tears in her eyes, and when he turned to have a look at her and you could see the pain in his eyes..

Felt so much for Queenie when she just sat there, with tears in her eyes..What is she paying for? No sin of hers, no crime of hers..Awww,Queenie..Here's a hug for you..Can I smack him once for you?

Precap: Can't see Kingie crying, can't see Queenie crying..Hugs for them both..🤗

@ Kingie..**taking a cue from Rosh* I love him, I (try to) hate him, I love him, I (don't even try to)hate him..

But i do hate it when he hurts her like that...

SaVni: Sameer Saxena is coming home, hun..Found it cute when he was wondering if that lil thing is his child.......indeed

Avni is well, always sweet..

VarNi: Ahan, seems like the kids went on a date.😆.They were sweet..Loved Rosh's dress......chalo at least he admits tat he loves her
gaurav n chandan they both r exceptional in there job n so is sarahji in herzzz