Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilshangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey that was really a sweet part but bit sad.

Curious to read further.

Do continue soon
nd thx for the pm
meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my god how can u leave another cliff hanger like this!!!!!
really really reallly like ur story
and john though arrogant is soo cool.....
please update soon i cant wait to know what he plans to do about anya's sadness...
do pm me when u update next.. and i hope it is soon

p.s. i really liked the quote u have as ur signature:
Blade has never been ever so Alight By a Mortal not afraid of his deadly bite. Alexa fears him not. Without her fear his confidence rots Every truth became a blur Only because he fell in love with her.

its so cool..did u write it ur self?or is it from some book? if its a boook please tell me its name
MrMonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: meggs

oh my god how can u leave another cliff hanger like this!!!!!
really really reallly like ur story
and john though arrogant is soo cool.....
please update soon i cant wait to know what he plans to do about anya's sadness...
do pm me when u update next.. and i hope it is soon

p.s. i really liked the quote u have as ur signature:
Blade has never been ever so Alight By a Mortal not afraid of his deadly bite. Alexa fears him not. Without her fear his confidence rots Every truth became a blur Only because he fell in love with her.

its so cool..did u write it ur self?or is it from some book? if its a boook please tell me its name

well it's mine actually, i'm writing a story about that, it's called Daybreak, don't hold your breath though, i'm still writing the first chapter. thanks for commenting

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
superb update.loved it.
continue soon dear.
thanks for the pm dear
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
devilshangel thumbnail
Hey that was a good surprise....I mean 2 updates at 1 time :)
well coming to the part its really gr8 as usual. M eagerly waiting for the next part.
Do continue soon
nd thx for the pm

Edited by devilshangel - 14 years ago
meggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: 090909as

<br><br>well it's mine actually, i'm writing a story about that, it's called Daybreak, don't hold your breath though, i'm still writing the first chapter. thanks for commenting<br><br>

thankyou for the pm
even though u have told me to not hold breath for ur ff daybreak i cant help being excieted about it.. i really liked those lines.... i wondering if u can give me links to ur other ff's too?

so john had brother too andddd she likes him..atleast she realised she likes him... i think he knows he likes her too..
and wht was tht bare fang part in the end.. dont u love to leave cliffhangers...heehee
pls update soon and do pm me
Girl_2007 thumbnail
ow! i always click the "like" button and it always appears Sorry ! You have already voted for this post.

😆 nvm.. well two chaps ah.. kewl nice nice.. and thnx u did that, i wudnt be relaxed if u just posted chap. 8 coz John does not appear at all there... o_o well but then u posted chap. 9 and his tenderest (oh that exists..!?) nature was shown.. 😳 how cuteeee and sweeet... 😛😃 and well, thnx for discovering us the secret past of this girl's violin.. ouch.. wat's her name? well nvm, and her younger sis is 16!!? how can she be sixteen? and if her sis is 16, how old is she supposed to be? 18? 17? 16 and half? ow watever.. 😆 the more u update the more I get addicted to this thread.. 😛 so don't kill me and update soon.. agein... 😛 cYa, TC 😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

superb update.loved it.loved p.o.v of john.

continue soon dear,

thanks for the pm dear.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
meggs thumbnail
ooohhhhh mystery thickens..were those fangs of predator this new villian in disguised form?
noww i cant even imagine wht might happen next.pls continue soon
i wud love to see picks of anya plssssssssss do post them
devilshangel thumbnail
Hey dear the part was quite nice nd interesting.
U keep on increasing suspense always.
Now continue it soon ha.
All the very best for ur exams.
Nd thx a lot for the pm