Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrMonster thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Girl_2007

😆 female-dominated... love it

well so... Twilight and John or Emerald.. 😆 rofl, r... not really good friends?.. lolz.
Anyway i loved the introduction of Avalon, 👏 well done.
But i hope that... Jade doesn't cause any problems... 😕 i don't like her so far..
and wot else.. what happened wid the romantic scenario of the Niagara Falls? when did they get out from there...  i was LOVING it... anyway, the encounter wid the prince will just make Anya and John closer, plus the further happenings. 😛 that's what i guess
well hope ur exams went good 😃

Twilight and Emerald are not really good friends, true, and quite frankly i love the name Emerald, it reminds me of royalty.
oh yeah female-dominated, i was kind of tired from a male-dominated world so .. Abracadabra.. Jade won't cause problems, well except from the then and now pranks usually played on John, she's just cruel to her brother in some way, You're not going to get a romantic scenario any time soon Archana.. Sorry, don't kill me, it's just that, i want to make some arrangement before the romance, a little more of legends, some wars.. you know😉 Exams went great that's why i posted a new story, which is actually torture for you people. so there 😛 
iwantitall thumbnail
hala thnxx forr  lettngg me knww lol
:D
caann i call u hal???
bdw love it
wud u b updtng netym sooonn??
:)
MrMonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilshangel

Hey dear sorry 4 rplying late was busy with coll stuffs.
Now coming to the part. Well its as usual amazing nd written lovely :)
now do continue soon
nd thx 4 pm

Yeah school/college can keep someone busy, practically why i didn't update for so long, and thank a lot for commenting.
MrMonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

hala thnxx forr  lettngg me knww lol

caann i call u hal???
bdw love it
wud u b updtng netym sooonn??
:)

You can call me anything you like, it's kind of what i do when i forget someone's name.
Yeah i think after lunch i'll write down the part, and i'm thinking about updating Trespassers tonight or something see you don't have to wait long.
iwantitall thumbnail
awesuuuuummmm onee hal1!!
awwwwww it wuuzzzz soooooooooooo shortt!!
luuvdd hww jade insults poor emerald in frntt of anya
meggs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sorry i couldnt commet earlier.. no net faciity
the sis is definately having a gala time.. washing jhon's dirty linen in front of anya and jhon is so cute getting angry like tht at hi sister and not being abe to do much about it..
really true with names like emrald and sapphire no guy wud wanna be born in avalon..heeheee
really like the new charecters in the story but i really wanna know more about who was attacking them earlier and why...
pls pl pls pls pls continue soon..its so long since when u last updated and pls do pm me when the update is posted
Girl_2007 thumbnail
er.. Hala? when is this gonna b updated again dear?.. :/ m missin this story
meggs thumbnail
so sorry i cudnt comment earlier i was having my exams then my laptop broke down completly too... lucky u urs is still running...
anyways part 14 once again left me wondering wht our heroine is goine to do at th emask ball.. as u wrote she is not the averge girl and i am sure her going to th eball wont be a average happening.. i am wondering wht will happen next and hoping u will post the next part soon.maybe the queen will put up an appearance?lets see..update soon please

meggs thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey u've havent updated for the longest time..
what happened? i really want to read what happens at the ball... u havent continued ur other story either... are writing at some other place? if u r then please give me a link i wud really like to read the end of this..