•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

characters:

angad

prithvi

mishti

its starts on a day wen kripa is watchin tv n the news r on,"ppl u must move 2 another place becuz prawns r coming out of the sea n can stink anyone which will cause death so i strongly advice all ppl of mumbai 2 move until the prawns r gone"as kripa hears this she gets ready 2 leave her house along wid her parents.sudennly kripa n her parents r crossing the sea to get 2 the otherside of mumbai but wat is really weird is that they r gettin across the sea on tree leaves!  

suddenly they cum to this big house n it has so many rooms as kripa enters mishti pops out of somewhere,"hi kripa how cum ur here""becuz the prawns hav cum so we had to get out 4rm there!"oh i see,says mishti.prithvi:"oh hi kripa how r u"kripa:"i'm okay thnx!prithvi:now that ur here u might aswell stay its goin 2 get dark soon aswell!kripa:okay!

suddenly angad enters all moody n does'nt even say hi to kripa,kripa is thinkin why is he so moody wats wrong wid him.kripa goes n sits next to mishti n starts talkin 2 her n angad is just behind her takin his shoes off n all moody!prithvi tells kripa to cum wid him so he cud show her, her room.

later kripa is in her room wen she see's angad n he finally says hi 2 her.kripa:"angad,can i hav ur number pls,n she takes out her hand!angad:"umm kripa i don't write on hands"so kripa turns around n he rites the number on her bck.he goes 2 his room,kripa thinking:shall i go 2 his room n see how its like.so kripa goes to his room n its all dark"HI"kripa gets scared she turns arond n the lights turn on n its angad.she suddenly see's this girl n she thinks wat the hell is angad doing wid a girl at this time in his bedroom.the girl:hey,u can sleep here if u like,n she points at the two beds.kripa:"uh no thnx"!angad:oh yh kripa this is my sister sally!oh so shes ur sister kripa says.

as kripa cums out the roomn mishti says:"hey kripa do u want sum tea"kripa:yes pls mishti"mishti:"goon then make it for ur self!kripa thinking to herself i werent really expecting that.kripa is making the tea for herslf she givs a cup to prithvi n it spills all over him kripa:"i'm really sori prithvi.lo mein saf karde the hoin!prithvi:"no kripa its alrite".kripa sees a sock on the floor its meant 2 be a cloth n she picks it up n starts cleaning his top.angad cums wid sum tea also n sees kripa n prithvi n says"ooo wats goin on here"kripa say angerily:there's nothing goin on ok"angad gives the tea to kripa n also drops the tea on her top.mishti n prithvi leave kripa n angad,kripa is abt to take her top off kripa:"do u mind angad can u go pls"but he just stays there starin at her face but she still takes her top off.n slowly he takes his off n gives his top to kripa n u can see his body though its got a six pac!

The end i know this was  a ####🀒  πŸ˜•fanfic but it was actually a dream that some1 had!

wow dude...what a dream...for that person....n crossing the bridge w/leaves....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ˜†
who had that dream? πŸ˜›
continue soon
my sis n it was a very funi n weird dream but i wish i had it cause i never hav dreams of angad!
wow that was πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
one crazy draem!!!
bara ajeeb sa khawab tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by thania

my sis n it was a very funi n weird dream but i wish i had it cause i never hav dreams of angad!

lolzzzzzπŸ˜†