Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates Roja..

aatha .. nee avlo periya thyagu sudara..  😲 Guess this is all Adi's property that atha surutufied.. 🤣
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates. enna kodumai? aatha=gandhi? someone has give some palar to tholz..he really losing his mind?!what a stupid ending? hope there is no part2 for this serial...
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Aatha is female adhi as she has made sooooooooo much money is such a short time. Even adhi could do so despite all his scheming. Poor daddy is left high and dry by son and daughter.
Thuls can now go to the centre for mentally challenged persons and Aatha will take care of him . Poor kids though imagine having to his train and station philosophy.😡
Any way happy times are round the corner ENJOY
Smily_Face thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The "Rail" and "Station" so called philosophical talk was total rubbish......

I  could not control my laughter when I saw this.
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka for the wonderful updates ... Thollai ithai mudikkarathe nu santosha padaratha , illai ipdi loosu thanama ending vechurukke nu varutha padaratha .. Kadavule ....
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think the word drainage and moss suits well for Aatha and kooja...
well Aatha is drainage...alwyas clogged drain and kooja just like moss..cant separated from drain...So kooja just forget the word station and train...being selfish is not new for that family..remember how Aatha ignore kooja at airport..? her dad marry kanchana for money.. mano and aarthi be adhi's kooja when he offer money..so the being selfish in everyone's blood in aatha's family...where aatha want go now? how come OQ didnt visit temple now? ohh...now she is rich..so no need help from God..money will do everything for her.
Thank You for uppdtates
priyakraman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u roja for lovely update :) so aatha.. odi odi ozhachu ella sothaiyum donate pannitu poitangala? nammabra mathiri irrukka???hm... ellam thollai saiyal...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok folks, official news from Aananda Vikatan -
this crap will get over tomorrow - bjda, u get the
honors of trashing this to the bin - Roja will plan
for a party - let the kutty imp Meli get back to
civilization.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the updates Roja akka and stepping in for me🤗

kalakiteenga...I am glad we are almost done this crap
Her so called siblings didnt understood her until the last...creepy ppl🤢 but i had a feeling Tholz will prove his n aathas friendship is the best in word, even better than family nu😆
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Just imagine this thollai is at last going to be over. Why should Abhi change if she is leaving. 

Her only companion is her handbag - she does not seem to have changed it even though she has completed so many projects etc. She can now write an autobiography "Nannum en handbagum" and royalty of 1000 crores will be distributed to all those who updated kolangal (500 crores) and rest to those who saw it.

The martyr is now going to get the Nobel peace prize for solving all quarrels in her dysfunctional family.