Nov 30th-dec4th serials finale updates and discussions - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
der is stil no promos for any serial!!!!
most probably abhi wil take care of tat kid...
thanks for updates...why let the clan to live, mr.thol? why not killed mano,anu, aarthi, her hubby, eshu and his wife ...too? let aatha be greatest ppl in world..she will raise everyone children as her own child....then u always can be her kooja...
thank you roja for update... one more round of trash by aarthi & mano asking for all the property.... so thols kanama poyacha? so killing the so called friendship should be added to the list.....
hello...kola kudambam...eppo kolathukku last pulli vakkuranga??
Double thanks Roja......one for the super update & the second for the good news that this serial isatlast wrapping up.

I saw the episode where Thols  decides to resign his job of atha's kooja & exits from this show. My God in the name of thathuvam he was simply blabbering something comparing their friendship to train & station & so on. Suthamma enakku onnum puriala.Could be because i haven't watched this serial.All the same i found it very stupid.

Three cheers to all the updaters who have been doing a commendable job for all these years.
Thanks  Roja for ur   Wonderful update.

We are grateful to u for bearing with this crap and updating us so far!!!

Feeling so happy that this CRAP is going to be done soon!!!
Edited by Smily_Face - 14 years ago

What not even anchu paisa for the supreme Kuja (railway station) and nothing for loyal friend Usha (other than wheel chair and vegetable Adhi). Were they not partners in Abi construction.

By the way how did she make so much money and not even age by a day. What is the secret behind this - even Ambani could learn how to make crores without ever appearing to work.
folks, yesterday's episode was the pinnacle
of kodumai - Roja, what an oxymoron?? u use the
word pinnacle for this??? you are nuts.

Kutty ponnu, logic ellam thedaatheenga - intha kashtam
mudinja sari - with out any further blood shed.
Thanks Roja akka for the update, phew....finally this crap is over, time for celebration...
hey  ppl please write Nov 30    and dec 1 st writen up dates thanks in advance 😊