Nov 30th-dec4th serials finale updates and discussions - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update akka. 
wow tats good news i wil update by sat morning ...i just hope they give a decent ending...but which is the next serial i havent seen any promos yet!!!
Thanks for the updates roja..

aatha and thollai .. I have no complaints on you for sick serial or its stupid ending.. I am verrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy happy that you are ending this crap..

the new serial "Thendral" promos are up.. What about Madhavi Manoharan ??
Thanks roja.

New seril Thendral promos paarthal puyal adikkumpola irukku.

Chinna request to" whom so ever it may concern "
Indha serialayavadhu TRPku mukyathvam kudukama short & sweeta 150 episodela mudiyunga , please.

No more beautiful devayani? Aaah!

Thanks to all those who contributed to the serial. Kind of expected Thols to get married to devayani in the end of the serial, but then her real life got in the way of reel life.

One less serial for Jagdu to follow?
Whose turn is it next to end, Meghala?
yeeeyyyyyyyy yipppeeeeeee this crap is done
with ...... yeeeeyyyyyyy

Thanks a lot Roja...Ungalukku oru Laddu....indha newsaaa sonnadhukku...

hi frends the longest running serial kolangal is over with a subam.. both thols and abhi together now and do u feel the climax is good..did the contest end..and based on tat contest they have given the climax or not.. 😃
thanks for all the great updates. so happy that it is finally over! so does anyone know what the new serial is called and who acts in it? does it seem good. hopefully its not another long running one.

🥳Edited by hiya242 - 14 years ago
the new serial name is thenral and in tat the main lady name i don knw but nizhalgal ravi, subhaleka sudhakar and others are there as per they show in the trailer... lets see how long it runs.. and reply for my query too frends..