Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I am back early, guys..

@ Maz..Thank you, my friend..Yeah, love "Guns N roses" and PriDa..*smiles*

Eh eh @ C word being banned..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!..

@ forgetting the rest of the epi, tell me about it..

The ending well part is extremely important, yeah..BTW, looking at Prithvi's stern expressions in the end, I doubt its a dream sequence..

Thanks for replying, Maz..

@ Pri, thank you, friend..

Yeah, can't wait to see what's in store..:-)

Thanks for your reply, dear..

@ Diya..Awww, babe..That's so sweet of you to say so..Thank you loads..

Glad to know 'November Rain' is your favorite song too..I have been in love with it for quite some time now..Isnt it awesome!! BTW, First 'Hotel California' and now this song, glad we share our likeness for these two gems..

Eh eh @ getting irritated by Prithvi hugging/touching/looking at everyone except Damini..I know..

Eh eh @ being tired of imagining stuff..But Diya, we can never get tired of reading your stuff..It's always pleasure reading it..

Yeah, hoping for a PriDaAwesome week..*fingers and toes crossed*

Ehehhehe @ Prithvi running for his life..Hopefully..*fingers crossed for that too*

Thanks a lot for replying, babe..Appreciate it..
nikita_88 thumbnail
Sarah

You wrote this on the pre-cap what is going to happen 2mo when the actual scene comes on! πŸ˜†

Love to give you a proper reply but exams looming so a month of serious work!!

Awesome post love it!

Can't wait for 2mo, just hope I have an oxygen mask next to me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

khakshan-aa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome post Sarah.. It really describes Prida so well... waiting for tomorrow's epi eagerly.. Hope it's not a dream sequence..
@ Doop, thank you, friend..

Yes, this is totally going to be a killer..

Fingers crossed for lots and lots of PriDa ahead..

Yeah, real PriDa will be fine..And cheers to him backing out..!πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for replying, pal..

@ Payal..Thank you, my friend..

@ Bade Bhayya getting over his revenge, I know..It does seem like that..

@ Damini effect making its way..Word..

I too abso-freaking-lutely LOVED PriAvni..He treats her with so much respect and care, like she is his own sis..It's a beautiful thing..

Glad to see you back, Payal..πŸ€—Thanks a lot for replying, pal..Hope your exams went well..

@ Sis..Lovely description, pal..Apt..

Thank you for replying..

@ Muniza..Thanks a lot, dear..

Word to what you said about the precap..

Eh eh @ wishing to see PriDa/GauCha together always..I knowwwwwwwwww..They are magical together, and once you have seen them with each other, you wish for that perfect picture to last..😳

Thanks for your reply, Muniza..And thank you for the appreciation..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
@ Rads..Thank you, pal..

Very,very well said @ Avni and Sameer..

I actually wouldn't mind Prithvi running away, that's better than the C word coming to life, isn't it! πŸ˜† But yeah, hope its not a dream..

Thanks for your reply, pal..Appreciate it..

@ Niksy..Ehehehehe..Yeah, that's crazy me..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I don't think I'll be able to write much about the episode tomorrow. I'll probably forget to breathe and transport to PriDa heaven..Might not be coherent at all tomorrow..

Was missing you and your posts so much..But of course, exams are top priority..Best of luck, babe..

Thanks for liking the post, and for replying..

Eh eh @ oxygen mask..All of us will need those, I believe..*grins*

@ Khakshan..Thanks, pal..Yeah, not a dream, please!
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

@ Rads..Thank you, pal..

Very,very well said @ Avni and Sameer..

I actually wouldn't mind Prithvi running away, that's better than the C word coming to life, isn't it! But yeah, hope its not a dream..

Thanks for your reply, pal..Appreciate it..

ya u're right!! It would be surely better if he runs away:-):-) & plz stop thanking me for replying somethings in this world are worth replying!!
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome .. Awesomer .. Awesomest!!! Lol Sarah .. now we'll have to begin inventing words for you and your ohhhh-soooo-awesssssome posts!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  

OMGGG .. November Rain is like one of my most favourite songs! And to think of it with PriDa .. is like icing on the cake!! It can't get any better than this!!! πŸ‘ Looved every bit of your post .. and seriously, if this is just the trailer .. toh picture kaisi hogi?! 😳 πŸ˜† 

Hmmm .. so what could happen tomorrow! Okay .. we know for a fact that its gonna be passionate .. it shows! πŸ˜† But then what? Doesn't look like the 'C' word is anywhere close (yayy!) ... so is it the GB/RB?? Dunno .. honestly, didn't feel much of it! As in .. to me, it didn't look like Prithvi was thinking of anything other than his oh-so-beautiful wifey dear! He seemed lost ... leaving us the same! πŸ˜† But then .. it has to go somewhere .. so better the GB than the C! πŸ˜† 

Aaaaahhhh .. can't wait for tomorrow! Hope our hopes are not dashed .. torn to bits or anything! We've waited too long for some real PriDa moments ... give us some now! Heck, we deserve it! πŸ˜› 

Come to think of it .. I feel the scene will be just that - PriDa's Magical Moment! Nothing more ('C' word again!) .. nothing less (Prithvi running away!) I mean .. the song sequence could get over .. and just about end the scene there .. not necessarily every scene has to be conclusive! It could just mean an intimate moment between husband & wife .. and without going too much further .. it ends there.

Maybe next morning they could show Prithvi's conflict .. thinking that he must not go too far .. or for that matter, think of ways to tell Damini something more about himself! Such a scenario would keep all of us happy .. na? 😳 We'd get a REAL PriDa moment .. coz we know they 'feel' for one another! Damini sure loves Prithvi .. and Prithvi loves her too! As simple as that!!

Ohhhh .. if I may add - Their room .. the red hues and all .. doesn't it make the whole scene and PriDa look evennnn morrrrre Sexxxxxxy?! Goshhh ... I love it! 😳 πŸ˜³ 

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine

Isn't that the higher law of any relationship..When you love someone and know love has touched their heart too, isn't that the most serene feeling in the world? You don't need to say a word, no word needs to be spoken, you don't need a single touch, but just seeing that look in each other's eyes, and sharing a moment that will last till the end ( to borrow the last line from the song "you're beautiful") Even if you aren't meant to spend the rest of your life together, or if you're. Just knowing that the person you cared for felt the same..

Don't ya think that you need somebody
Don't ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one

Sarah  ...Loved this ...Cant wait for tomorrows post . Do it even if you are in heaven..Love you .πŸ€—
@ Rads, eh eh, point taken, pal..

@ Eksy..πŸ€—Thanks a million, friend, for those sweet words..So glad you liked the post..

And So glad to know 'November Rain' is one of your favorite songs too..Yayyyyyyy!! I have been madly in love with it for a long time..Isn't it simply haunting, and so poignant..!😍

I don' think it's RB/GB either, Eks..Maybe one of those will make an appearance in the end, but Prithvi is surely going to get lost into Damini's eyes and really surrender to her charms before that..

Yeah, hopefully our hopes won't be dashesd..*fingers crossed*

LOVE what you say about it being just PriDa's magical moment and not being conclusive..Yeah, everyhting doesn't have to lead somewhere..Would love if your stated scenario happens..

Oh, yeah..We'll be totally happy in that case! :-)

Secsayyyyyyyyy indeed, Eks..

LOVED your reply..Thanks for sharing your precious 2 cents..

@ Priya..Awww, babe..Thank you so much..I somehow knew those lines would touch you..😳

And you know I love you..πŸ€—
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sarah Tiger....ahahahahahhahha ..

I feel like calling you that because when you go for the kill..you put your heart and mind and body and soul...

and make sure you don't miss your shot...

and that is where PriDa come in ..and hence even this  post  of yours speaks volumes ....

speaks for what may or may not happen..

speaks for past demons and journeys together

speaks for feelings spoken and unsaid

speaks for hurt endured and yet to come

speaks for unspoken yearning for one another

speaks for magic and sizzle and goosebumps

speaks for tenterhooks and butterflies and everything naughty and nice...

my reply to your very random ramble...is this..sorry I am not a poet or a writer extraordinaire..

from Moulin rouge the movie..

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time

Oh come what may, come what may
I will love you

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...

....righty ho..

and few things...wanted to say...

Prithvi and Avni..2 people at peace...or so they think..hahaha delusional I know..

Pri thinks Samthe prdoigal is back

and Avni thinks she has it all sorted...

they could not be far wrong..

and how about

Our Queenie...Damini..Madame was hopping mad and irritated and huffing and puffing..

and Sam who was utterly could not care less attitude...cold..callous..the pheras..the sindoor..the cake..

everything left him untouched and unmoved...

and that is it my final piece...

and my dear...I don't love you at all for making such fab posts...

at  all....hahahahahahahaahhh

and lotsa Jhapeez..you rock...πŸ€—
Edited by current - 14 years ago