Wouldn't time be out to charm you ~ (PriDa..) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Sis: very good song and u have compared it nicely with prida situation right now..

Zain: Come what may from Moulin Rouge is one of my fav songs ever, looooved the movie and wow so apt for prida here...

Nisha: Loved ur post, u pretty much wrote everything i wanted to say...

Dew: The most discussed C word.... Thank u for the awesome post, u just pretty surmised everything i feel about the whole thing in a much better way than what i would have said, kudos...

And i soooo get that twisted logic of urs cos it is mine too (although it may not happen), but yes at some level she will put him on the same level as his MK Bro, but imagine their confrontation when he tells her that he didnt mean to go that far with her reminding her of all the time he walked away from her when things were kinda getting too close but when the argument continues he sort of simply explodes and tells her Because i love u damini, u are my biggest strength and weakness...

loved ur post dew....
Edited by Shwetha! - 14 years ago
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ DesiMasalaFan..Eh eh..I understand..Thanks for replying, pal..

@ Mru..Glad you like 'November Rain' too..Glad to know so many people love this song..

Hoping for a epi full of PriDa, yeah..

Awww @ you catching the epi late.

@ FB of Veggie Mummy during Marjawan..Noooooooooooo..That can't happen..

See you after the Marjawan sequence, Mru..😊

@ Carie, thank you, friend, thank you..

Eh eh @ today's post..Let's see if I am in my senses enough to sound coherent..

Word to what you said about PriAvni..

Seconded @ Damz..

Very well put, Carie..Thanks for sharing your precious 2 cents..Enjoyed reading them..

@ Achu, thank you, my friend..*hugs back*

The minute I fell in love with PriDa, I related 'November Rain' to them..

LOVED all of your reply, Achu..Beautifully said..

@ Nish, thank you, friend..So glad you liked it..

eh eh..*makes room for Nisha*

@ Savni..Point..

Ahahahha @ black heart cake and Sameer..

🀣 @ Rosh chasing Varun around the bed..Too good!!

@ Avni and the house..Well said, Nisha..I guess we'll just have to bear with the illogical things on this show..

I hated Sameer's smile on seeing her shedding a tear while looking at his pic too..

And I too liked Savni's fight in the coming up part..

Eh eh @ Savni being interesting..Yeah, I too supposed we would see this track with PriDa..

@ Seeing the PriDa precap countless times, tell me about it..😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ the knock at the door b/c Toofan is sick and Toofan being jealous..Awesome!!

Thanks for sharing your lovely take, Nish..LOVED reading it..
@ Dew, many thanks, freind..'November Rain' is dope, pure dope, and one of my most favorite songs..

Dew, why am I against the C word happening now? Because it kills all the charm of a story, the charm of the unknown, unsaid, undone🀣(for want of a better word)..I want them to go all the way when its that special point in their relationship, when Prithvi's truth is out, when Damini has forgiven him, when they have buried their past demons, when Prithvi is not living a lie, and when their feelings for each other are so intense that we are literally shouting and begging for the creatives to let these two get together..😊

And if they go all the way now, it'll make Damini hate him more..

LOVED what you said about them being meant to be, and us wanting them to be together, but personally speaking, I don't want that now, for reasons stated above..

I totally get what you say about salvation, Dew..

I kinda don't agree with what you say about Damini thinking that it was all superfluous if they don't go all the way..Sowie, pal..If they do end up in bed, then she might think he did it for revenge, and it'll complicate mattersfurther..So, it can go both ways

Not at all, Dew..You have every right to share your opinion..Very well said, and I LOVED your reply, even if I didn't agree to your points..😊

Thanks a lot for sharing your precious take..

@ Amby..Eh eh..Your Varun obsession is cute..

@ Shwets..Awww, Shwets, you had tears in your eyes?πŸ€— I understand considering I am aware of your views on the issue..

Thanks a lot, Shwets..

Word @ either us not being in our senses or the scene being disappointing..

Thanks for replying, pal..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey sweetheart..........i uh... uh.. just the saw the ahem the precap * feeling all hot and uncomfortable*  er am i stil alive..? im shivering for some reason... seriously not kidding.. my hands are shaking.... the precap well.. the precap was everything i have been dreaming about since yest... * yes i admit i was dreaming about this sequence* and MUCH MUCH BETTER! DAYUM YAR IT IS HOT HOT HOT! what are prida trying to do... do i have absolutely no right ot live.. why are they this intent on killing me? *pouts* god prida are soooooooo possesive and mad for each other man! everytime prithvis hands are anywhere near damini his hold is soooo possesive and the same is for damini..... *still shivering and oh yeah now my stomach has started to clench uncomfortably as well.. greatttttttttttttttttt* sheesh im sucha freak!

now back to earth and back to your post.. sorry im just very high got 98% in my mathematics paper in college and that also the board exams mind you.. the real thing  * does the wild dance*  i must say beautiful beautiful post sarah! and you made perfect sense... you always do! you described everything so purely and finely... i think you and diya are the only ones who truly understand the prida essence.... and make people like me understand it as well.... i have never listened to this song thou *going to as soon as im done watching the epi* but its so true every lyric matched the prida equation to the C... as for whether prida are gonna DO it or not.. im still unsure whether i want them to or not... the sensible part of me is screaming for prithvi to scoot like everytime and the er the part which.. which is greedy for prida hotness well just wants them to er carry on..? oh gosh im so bad na.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ i got a solution.. prida can get super intimate but before they take the BIG step then pri can run... how does that sound? * shakes head disapprovingly at herself only* what! im 17 okay.. im bound to loose control.. * sheepish grin*

ill leave now be4 you charge for uttering such nonsense.. yeah.. thats probably the best thing i have come up with uptill now!

love,
maham

P.S i won my inter college essay writing competetion as well! got second positon!πŸ˜ƒ
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

@ Dew, many thanks, freind..'November Rain' is dope, pure dope, and one of my most favorite songs..<br><br>Dew, why am I against the C word happening now? Because it kills all the charm of a story, the charm of the unknown, unsaid, undone🀣(for want of a better word)..I want them to go all the way when its that special point in their relationship, when Prithvi's truth is out, when Damini has forgiven him, when they have buried their past demons, when Prithvi is not living a lie, and when their feelings for each other are so intense that we are literally shouting and begging for the creatives to let these two get together..😊<br><br><br>And if they go all the way now, it'll make Damini hate him more..<br><br>LOVED what you said about them being meant to be, and us wanting them to be together, but personally speaking, I don't want that now, for reasons stated above..<br><br>I totally get what you say about salvation, Dew..<br><br>I kinda don't agree with what you say about Damini thinking that it was all superfluous if they don't go all the way..Sowie, pal..If they do end up in bed, then she might think he did it for revenge, and it'll complicate mattersfurther..So, it can go both ways<br><br>Not at all, Dew..You have every right to share your opinion..Very well said, and I LOVED your reply, even if I didn't agree to your points..😊<br><br>Thanks a lot for sharing your precious take..<br><br><br>[B]

Very well put Sarah.. 😊 I understand your reasoning behind this.. all along..

@Superfluous- It will complicate matters, but he WONT be doing it for revenge, we know that right? For me, that makes him more fallible..and much more human.. and much less robotic than he tends to, these days.. I am starting to lose interest in PriDa, more Prithvi actually, and thats my biggest fear..

This would connect them, deeper than they know.. and maybe thats what would keep drawing Prithvi back to her.. knowing she HATES him for this.. this would be his real guilt.

Coming to how they have evolved over the past.. all the times he touched her, or was near her, he was'nt meant to, but he did . Thats how they have come this far.. thats how they ended up getting married.. or I should say thats how Damini ended up marrying Prithvi..

So this is the next natural progression in their relationship.. if this doesnt happen, we are stuck in the same groove, blow on, blow off..till the truth explodes.. getting me??

Still.. I m in, either way.. more 'Will they' than 'Wont they', but lets just put it as our respective perspectives.. πŸ˜‰

I truly respect your thoughts and of all others who think the same on this matter..

And LOVED having this little discussion with you, even if I am still going strong on this so late, and its the time for the next, much awaited, HOTT episode. I sign off... 😊Edited by morningdew - 14 years ago
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stupendous and brilliant post, Sarah ... You have described PriDa beautifully ... πŸ‘

As for today being the D-day, all the best for the scene ... Enjoy !!!! 😳
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
awesome song sarah!
really gr8
fits 100%on prida
@ Maham..Awww, baby, your reaction to the precap is so cute..No, not a freak at all..Don't you dare say that..I totally understand your reaction..

@ PriDa's possessiveness and Prithvi's hold being possessive..Word!! And it's dope..

Wow @ 98%..Well done, Maham..πŸ‘β­οΈ I am so proud of you, baby..πŸ€—Keep up the wonderful job..

Awww, thats's so kind of you to say so..Thanks a million for those wonderful words, my friend..

Do listen to the song..It's an absolute gem..

No, Maham..You're not bad, I understand..

@ PriDa getting super intimate but Prithvi running before the big step, that;s absolutely fine with me..I would love for it to happen like that..

@ You winning inter college essay writing competition ..Wow, I am so glad for you..Awesome..Best of luck with everyhting..

Thanks for replying, Maham..Abso-freaking-lutely LOVED your reply..I love everything you say anyway..πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Dew..I too loved having this discussion with you, pal..And again, awesome post, very well said..⭐️

And yeah, there is no doubt in my mind about Prithvi's intentions..He won't do it for revenge, he will do it because of his feelings..And his feelings/intent has never been the reason why I am so against this idea..

It's just that I was OK with PriDa's marriage only because I thought Prithvi's truth will be out before the wedding, and PriDa will start form scratch after that..The one month that got lost took the development of PriDa's relationship away from the viewers, but I was OK with it because I thought we would see them really falling in love after the truth is out, and that we hadn't missed anything..You know what I am saying? We haven't seen how they fell in love and got to this point, we haven't seen the build up that's necessary for a story to get to a special point..It all happened off screen..So, it looks kinda rushed to me if they get into bed at this point in time..

Awww, you're losing interest in Prithvi? I hope you'll gain it soon..On the contrary, I love that he's playing hard-to-get, (for whatever reasons) it makes him all the more attractive that he's running away, πŸ˜†because as far as my opinion is concerned, there's something undeniably attractive about a guy who is resistant and hard to get..πŸ˜† I know it may not make such sense that PriDa are keeping apart despite being married to each other, and despite being two beautiful individuals who are attracted to each other, but from a story/fictional point of view, it's fun to watch resistance and the buildup..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@ Connecting them, well, good point..But like I said to Shwets, getting physical is not the only thing that will keep them connected..There are other options too..

And the truth is near, Dew, and the dynamics of their relationship will totally change after the truth getting out, and it'll get all the more interesting..That is another reason why I don't want them to go this way..there will be time for that..

Let's see what happens today..😊 I am loving this..

@ Momi..Thank you, friend..*Fingers crossed for today*

@Apara..Isn't the song awesome!! Glad you agree..

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Who-I-Used-2-Be

@ Maham..Awww, baby, your reaction to the precap is so cute..No, not a freak at all..Don't you dare say that..I totally understand your reaction.. awwwww you do thank god! hehehe

@ PriDa's possessiveness and Prithvi's hold being possessive..Word!! And it's dope..you bet it is....!

Wow @ 98%..Well done, Maham..πŸ‘β­οΈ I am so proud of you, baby..πŸ€—Keep up the wonderful job..thanks so much sarah! πŸ€—

Awww, thats's so kind of you to say so..Thanks a million for those wonderful words, my friend..you are most most welcome!

Do listen to the song..It's an absolute gem..

No, Maham..You're not bad, I understand..

@ PriDa getting super intimate but Prithvi running before the big step, that;s absolutely fine with me..I would love for it to happen like that.. cool! im so relieved that he did run away! thank god!

@ You winning inter college essay writing competition ..Wow, I am so glad for you..Awesome..Best of luck with everyhting.. thanks sweetheart!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for replying, Maham..Abso-freaking-lutely LOVED your reply..I love everything you say anyway..πŸ€—πŸ€—aww even i love everything that you say!πŸ€—