Wouldn't time be out to charm you ~ (PriDa..)

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah, I am mad..And this is going to be long, as usual..;-)

Bolded = Song lyrics
Regular = Me

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained

(Prithvi looking at Damini in the precap, and seeing there what she feels for him, what she can't hide anymore. Isn't that what he sees, a love restrained, or maybe Damini's love is not restrained, its Prithvi's love which is restrained because of the things he is bound by)

But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same

(And don't they know it every time they hold each other? That there is something special there, a spark, a forbidden feeling since Day 1, a love restrained, again)

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change

(They hated each other initially, though there was some admiration hidden behind the thick veil of hate, ego, anger and pride. But look where they have come, look how their hearts have changed, look how much they feel for each other now, look how far they have come)

And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

(And hasn't this love always been a difficult one, hasn't everything made holding the flame of their love for each other hard with each passing day..This is a hard love, this is a difficult story, but its so beautiful..)

We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain

(Damini's pain on finding out about the dark side to Inder's character, Prithvi's pain on his dad's death, and on seeing his brother breaking every limit; PriDa have been through this a long, long time, and its no wonder they are going to find their solace in each other, someday)

But lovers always come and lovers always go
And no one's really sure who's lettin' go today

Walking away

(Yeah, who is letting go tomorrow, and of what? Damini or Prithvi? Will Prithvi let go of his revenge and guilt issues, I hope not totally)

If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head
Just knowin' that you were mine
All mine

( Isn't that the higher law of any relationship..When you love someone and know love has touched their heart too, isn't that the most serene feeling in the world? You don't need to say a word, no word needs to be spoken, you don't need a single touch, but just seeing that look in each other's eyes, and sharing a moment that will last till the end ( to borrow the last line from the song "you're beautiful") Even if you aren't meant to spend the rest of your life together, or if you're. Just knowing that the person you cared for felt the same..Prithvi will come to that stage when he falls totally for her and when she is no longer into him..)

So if you want to love me
then darlin' don't refrain

(Isn't that what Pri and Da's silence is telling each other in the precap, in the supposed sequence? even if they don't realize it, or maybe they do)

Or I'll just end up walkin'
In the cold November rain

(Without each other, PriDa are incomplete)

Do you need some time...on your own
Do you need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

(Think they will need some time alone, when Prithvi runs away after the sequence, hopefully πŸ˜†)

I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you

( I think this line can be taken to mean Inder in this dynamic. Wasn't it difficult for Damini to keep an open heart after his betrayal, but she let go of her inhibitions and accepted Prithvi in her life)

But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you

( Damini has let her heart heal from the pain Inder caused in her life, and isn't time out to charm the two central characters of our beautiful PriDa fairytale now? And wouldn't time be out to charm them and all of us who love them soon? Who is a bigger charmer than time, and love?

Sometimes I need some time...on my own
Sometimes I need some time...all alone
Everybody needs some time...on their own
Don't you know you need some time...all alone

( True for everybody, and Prithvi and Damini)

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain, ohhh yeahhh

( Can apply on both Pri and Da..Prithvi's duty and guilt fears are still there, Damini has probably said bye-bye to her fears, or maybe shadows still remain)

I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame

( Prithvi can love Damini in that case, and Damini already loves him after overcoming her fears)

So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way

( Damini forgot all about the dark cloud called Inder in her life, Prithvi will only find a way with her together when he lets go of his past demons, and when she has forgiven him after getting to know his truth.They'll find their way then)

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain

( This dark span in their lives has to go away someday..No? There is always light at the end of the  
tunnel, there's always a way..There's sunshine after rain, and there's rain when sunshine starts to  
poke one in the eye.. So, PriDa will find their peace, and love..Someday, somewhere..

Don't ya think that you need somebody
Don't ya think that you need someone
Everybody needs somebody
You're not the only one
You're not the only one

The above lyrics are from the song "November Rain" by the band Guns N' Roses..It's a beautiful song,  
with such a hauntingly beautiful tune and quality to it..And some amazing guitar solos by one of the  
best guitarists of all time..I don't know why but whenever I see priDa, I think about this song..I  
believe it suits them and their equation perfectly, and what they still have to go through..

This post has been inpried by the precap..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Yes, sometimes, a moment can do that to you, just a single magical moment, the precap was that..It took my breath away, and PriDa were simply enchanting in it..so I just made this post without actually waiting for the real scene, because I have my own fears about the scene..Made this post so that if I'm upset by something regarding the scene tomorrow or if they go all the way, I would have appreciated the part I liked to the fullest..πŸ˜† Hope the sequence is dealt with subtlety and class..And no C word,  please..

Made no sense, eh?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Made 100% sense!πŸ‘πŸΌ....awesome song love guns n roses! and love PriDa!....fabulous post Sarah!...the precap took my breath away i have no words to describe how amazing that was!...hope tom's scene is beautifully done....the C word is banned from this!

i literally forgot the rest of the eppy after watching the precap...wow..PriDa are mesmerising!😍

and like you mentioned earlier...it would be ideal if its a dream sequence we get the passion and it ends well!
Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent post SarahπŸ‘Awesome way u have potrayed Prithvi's n Damini's feelings

aaaye hayee the Precap n Prida😍

Cho excited to see tom's epi,let's see wht's in store ☺️

Prithvi in vest n Damini in saree😍

Priya

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah, babe, how do you do it each time? This was sooo beautiful!  Take a bow, sweets. πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ 

November rain is one my fav songs and it is all the more special now that you've linked it to PriDa...  😍

I was so irritated by the lack of PriDa today, and even more irritated by Prithvi hugging/ touching/ looking at everybody except Damini. Then, the precap came on and I nearly forgot how to breathe!!! Looks like tomorrow is going to be a full-on PriDa episode (*fingers and toes crossed*) and I'm so thankful for that!! I need my PriDa fix soon; really tired of imagining stuff for them... πŸ˜ƒ

@ the 'C' word -Don't worry, babe, I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Don't know if you noticed it, but in the last frame of the precap, RB/GB seemed to be making an appearance. Prithvi is going to run for his life tomorrow!! πŸ˜† At least, I hope he will!

doop4 thumbnail
Perfect warm up to tomorrow's episode, Sarah! This one's going to be a killer! Hopefully, now that SaVni are now married officially, we'll have PriDa taking their turn in the plot.   Good times ahead!

*please please don't let it be someone's imagination. We want real PriDa*

And, don't worry. He's going to back out of this one too and then hopefully Da will put her price up for the subsequent episodes.Edited by doop4 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wowoow...sarahh....just a perfect post....n ur descriptions on prida were fabulous....

Todays episode was oki oki types...frankly I liked the last part,...savni in a separate house....n my dearesr strong Avni.....shez just way byond awesome...

Btwn...doesn't it look like bade bhaiyya has already gotten over his much awaited revenge....his soul n mind is now too much occupied with the Gujrals....I mean...Damini effect is making its way....yayay

Neway...Sam.....his character,...but guys...at on poin I felt that Sam is too hurt that Avni wants to get the divorce n that its all a drama from her sode to..He expected that avni wudcontinue tolove her forever...but this changed avni is killing him within....

Ahem..ahem...Not to forget....I loved the jeejz-saali i mean...prithvi n avani chemistry....they realli looked like a bro-sis .....n those hesitant looks on the face of Sam...beta....yeh to bas shuruwat hain...aage aage dekho..hota hain kya....But I wud love to c the savni love blooming in the new house......

Neway...am here after a long time....coz of my xams........ugghhh.......but ur post...was a nice change....n am feeling refreshed now....
Thanks Sarahhh...n keep up the gud work.....

😳 Waiting for the Prida 2mrw
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey!  

precap: cant wait for tomorrow.

now the song (movie: aitraaz) that i wud dedicate them:

Jab laher laher se takraaye
Dariya mein jo toofaan aaye
Talaatum woh kehlaaye

(Now doesnt this line descrbe prida quite well. They are like two waves who have swayed us with the. And when two waves collide, we all know what happens.)

Talaatum, talaatum, talaatum, talaatum, talaatum
Talaatum mein ham tum hai ham tum kahin gum talaatum
Is talaatum mein ham dil ki kashti sanam aaj utaarenge
Hai kasam

(It lookes so from the precap that prida just want lose themselves in each other).

Hai kasam'

Ishq jab hadd se badhhne lage
Dard saason mein chadhhne lage
Shabnami ho agan, thhandi thhandi jalan
Jism jalne lage, toot jaaye badan
Hai kasam'

(In prida's case also, ishq had se aage jaa raha hain. This stanza totally describe whatthey must be feeling in the dance sequence)

Sacha dil mein agar pyaar ho
Kashti toofaanon se paar ho
Maujein aati rahe, maujein jaati rahe
Hoke woh be-asar, chaut khaati rahe
Hai kasam'

(This is so true, and will be true for them also. No matter what they will stay together forever)

Hai ajab si laher ki chalan
Bachke rehna zara jaaneman
Ishq ka ye safar, hai bada bekhabar
Lag raha jaane kyun, doob jaane ka darr
Is talaatum mein tum dil ki kashti sanam aao utaaroge
Hai kasam'

(Good advice coz seriously anything can happen. I think this para is for Prithvi coz he knows the truth so he also knows what can go wrong)

Hai kasam'
Talaatum, talaatum, talaatum -2 

Bas aaj hulchul ho jaaye 
Talaatum talaatum 
Jab laher laher se takraaye 
Talaatum talaatum 
Dariya mein jo toofaan aaye 
Talaatum talaatum 
Talaatum woh kehlaaye 
Talaatum talaatum

Reasons: the song reflects ths ame passion that prid had between them in the precap.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wonderful post Sarah, lovely song with amazing description.

Seriously i am half died after watching the precap. Still in the precap yaar, it was tooooo mesmerizing, sizzling that cant wait to see the actual scene. I am sure the scene would be killing even after minute or so Pri GB/RB will attacked him,but we will definetely enjoy the scene.

PriDa/GauCha rock together yaar, even life has different planned for all individuals, but i have only one wish to see them together always.

I loved Avni today, episode was very touchy. Savni story will gonna rock for sure. It will fun to watch then.

Prithvi is really sweetheart, he assured Avni that everything will gonna fine now, he wouldnt gonna do anything.

Thanks Sarah for the lovely post sweety.

Muniza
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you loads for your lovely replies, guys..Really appreciate that..I am so sowie, I gtg now, but will surely be back in about an hour to reply to everybody..😳

Much love~ πŸ€—
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Sarah!! Wonderful song & wonderful description cum co-relation of PriDa with the song!! Though i m a bit disappointed as i had expected these PriDa scenes as a part of today's epi. Not precap!!

Coming to the epi, today was a very sympathetic epi, you actually felt was Avni. Oh!! How much was she craving to be proved wrong but this cold blooded man simply went on doing things which hurt her deeper!! How much rude can a person get!! Its remarkable to see how despites of what she saw,heard kept herself strong & level headed!! What seemed to be a mock wedding was the most dreadful thing anyone would lay their eyes upon.

Oh, the best part of the epi. Was ofcourse the precap , how to describe it....i m speechless..... As your beautiful comments said it all!! But seeing the current scenario we shouldnt have high hopes. Let us face the reality, it could simply be dream sequence/ Pri running away in the last moment!! Ofcourse a big no no to C!! I do hope its not either of the above mentioned things!!

Edited by mihirmishrafan - 14 years ago