Akshara caught without pallu

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 14 years ago
i feel so frustrated while writing this..again a pathetic episode 🀒 🀒 🀒 G not giving permission to Aksh and asking her to decide for herself whether she wants to go or not..bec. she has so many responsibilities...Aksharaji totally switched OFF on dining table..serving daal twice, putting Naitik's plate in place ..Rajshri called up and asked permission frm Gayitri to send Akshara there..Gayitri is annoyed to hear this (and thinks Akshara asked her to call bec. SHE wants to go) but daddaji gives permission..Varsha & Shaurya take her out..they eat their fav. chaat 🀒 , movie and in the climax, Daddaji saw her fooling around without pallu 🀒 he says "no..this is not my bahu" ...Daddaji slammed both Gayitri n Bhabhi ma for not explaining her the parampara of their house tht bahus can't move around without pallu 🀒 🀒 in the precap, G and Bhabhi ma are questioning Akshara

just one scene of Naitik..Aksh madam forgot her cell in her car before going for movie..Naitik, as soon as he got free from the meeting called her up in the anticipation tht she'll be waiting for his call but the cell kept ringing n Naitik is sad πŸ˜”Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I knw yaar.. Gayatri was so mean today to Rajshri.. It was pathetic.. I guess Akshara will have to pay alot for every step of happiness she wants in her life..
BS999 thumbnail

Thanks Charu for the update.................eventhough so dull episode but you updated..........

I really dont understand why this all is being shown...........they can show all this but in little different way...........which will be like happened...shown and then under control.....

I know RS or creatives have really good to show and may be over a course of period they will show what is our expectation but the way they show....we really hate it from bottom of our hearts.......

I think RS and team have taken for granted as whatever be the episode....we watch and comment.........if it is good.......we prasie and if it is bad.....we curse them..........but at the end of the day..........for RS the episode is watched........I am not sure till what time this will continue

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
how rudely gayatri spoke to rajshri......... 😑 what she thinks of herself.....such a disappointing episode........m gettingmad of thsi mental asylum. 🀒 🀒
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gayatri has no manners. She is behaving so badly with Akshara and her family when her Munna is not around. She tries to maintain a good image in front of him. I wish Munna was there to see her true colors. She is so jealous of Akshara.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i feel so frustrated while writing this..again a pathetic episode 🀒 🀒 🀒 G not giving permission to Aksh and asking her to decide for herself whether she wants to go or not..bec. she has so many responsibilities...Aksharaji totally switched OFF on dining table..serving daal twice, putting Naitik's plate in place ..Rajshri called up and asked permission frm Gayitri to send Akshara there..Gayitri is annoyed to hear this (and thinks Akshara asked her to call bec. SHE wants to go) but daddaji gives permission..Varsha & Shaurya take her out..they eat their fav. chaat 🀒 , movie and in the climax, Daddaji saw her fooling around without pallu 🀒 he says "no..this is not my bahu" ...Daddaji slammed both Gayitri n Bhabhi ma for not explaining her the parampara of their house tht bahus can't move around without pallu 🀒 🀒 in the precap, G and Bhabhi ma are questioning Akshara

just one scene of Naitik..Aksh madam forgot her cell in her car before going for movie..Naitik, as soon as he got free from the meeting called her up in the anticipation tht she'll be waiting for his call but the cell kept ringing n Naitik is sad πŸ˜”

Thanks for the update charu di...seems a stupid episode...i couldn't see
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
din't like today's epi at all.
did the show sumthing sensble??
that was crap yaar!!
 hey someone please explain to dadji we r living in a modern world!!
why can't akshara walk without  pallu???
im getting too mad!!
no naksha today!!
well i don't understand rajshri.
she calls up at naitik's house and asks whether akshara could come home and she herself doesn't let her bahu go and even if he lets varsha go if akshara is coming varsha is called back.
that's too mean!!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

what a dud of an episode πŸ₯Ί those who haven't seen it, plz dun see it..until n unless u want to watch over enthusiastic Akshara acting like a jumping jack ..and what is it with this damn pallu πŸ€ͺ if she doesn't have a problem wearing it at home then why not outside? or else divorce the family
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

how rudely gayatri spoke to rajshri......... 😑 what she thinks of herself.....such a disappointing episode........m gettingmad of thsi mental asylum. 🀒 🀒

Taffy accha hua...i didnt come early to see this episode...had fun with frndzπŸ˜‰
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wat the hell?????😑😑😑

1cute scene hi dikha dete to humari raat achchi guzarti... but all the crap was shown 2day...

My hatred 2wards gaya3 is gone up the level... how can she talk to sumbody like tat..???? she is askng rakshree.. beti ki fikr ho rahi hai... kyu aapko munna ki fikr nahi hoti??? aap akeli maa hai duniya mein????