Written Update of Nov 13th (LAST EPISODE)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
The show starts with anu serving food to the evil cows and she is looking at daksh and does not realize that the tea's cup is filled and it touches meera and she pushes anu and says are you blind and dhananjai says she is and then we see sanjay walking in and dhanjai ask what are you doing here and eshaan says I called him here and both danu are worried what eshaan will do and the evil cows are confused eshaan looks at the file and says it looks right but if anything goes wrong you will be sorry and says your money will be waiting for you and sanajay leaves eshaan tells his parents not to be confused these are papers of this whole property to be mine and they both are shock and eshaan tells them to sign but the evil cows say no they keep going on and on about what happen to all the love and things they did for him just for some money you are asking your parents to sign and dhanjay throws the papers and says I will not sign and eshaan takes gun out and says now you will and meera is shocked and dadi comes to see and eshaan says I learned all this from you should not question be or be surprise you have turned against your loved one I am doing the same you should be happy (lol'good one) that's when meera says this just shows what we had lost and gain in the fight of popularity and property and they go to anu and ask for forgiveness and anu says no you don't have to (why is she still nice)then they go to dakhs and daksh does not say word looks on to them as they apologies and then they both go to dadi and dhananjai falls on dadi's feet and ask to forgive and dadi says I just gave you the curse to make you realize when your own kids do something like this how much it pains when you know that the biggest treasure is not money but love of each member (well said) eshaan gets all annoyed and tells his dad to sign but he keeps refusing and he grabs meera and says if you don't I will shoot her everyone is shocked and dhanajai says ok I will sign them meera says don't but he does notlisten to her but daksh hits him on the head on the back and says how dare you do that to my bhabi she was my mother before yours and how can you do that to your own mother and he starts fighting with eshaan and everyone says don't let him go then eshaan grabs anu and says I will shoot her if you don't sign and dhanjay says not I will and he does just when he gives the paper to eshaan sanjay comes and hits eshaan form the back and the evil cows (who are now good) say he has always been loyal he was just doing what we wanted him to because we had kidnap shanker and the kids he is very nice and eshaan gets up[ and randomly shoots around and as the bullets run out both dakhs and sanjay start beating him up but anu screams as she got shot and everyone but sanjay who is hold eshaan runs to her and they call doctor and police comes and takes eshaan and meera and dhanajai run to kali maa and put the hand over her diya asking her to save anu and not punish her for what they have done and anu gain conscious and everyone is happy as DANU hug. At the end anu is dressed in pink sari with really big jewelries and thanks everyone to giving her support threw out all her worst days and tells the viewers not to forget their anupama.........  ❤️ 😭 😊🤗

SsORRY For THe LaTE UpDaTE..............................................................

I will miss everyone on this show hope you liked my work .....................................

Tha... Tha..... That's All Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago
thanks for the great updates!! will miss the show as well.
i must say, the ending sucked. lol

i was expecting more from this episode, since it's the last episode...but on well

Overall a great show....going to miss it, especially Danu moments
HI Ziddi words r poor comforters while the heart knows it own. YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB OF GIVING US THE WRITTEN UPDATES MOST FAITHFULLY & MOST PROMPTLY MOSTLY, EVEN WHEN U HAD SO MUCH OF YR PERSONAL TIME DEMANDING YR ATTENTION. YOU REMAIN GREAT IN MY OPINION. I SAY THE 2 little words THANK YOU its small but it weighs my heart's fullness, coming from very depths with all faithfulness.I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST ALWAYS. WILL MISS YOU TOOO MUCH.
  I am writing this in a new column. Just my comments for the last episode. Not to offend but my opinion. The creatives proved way beyond explanation that they are out of mind. They lacked thinking clarity & made a total mess of the MOST GREAT SHOW that started so nicely and ended up in a VERY VERY PATHETIC & MISERABLE MANNER. HOWEVER DAKSH & ANU WILL B ALWAYS IN MY MEMORY. 
I would like to thank ziddiladki for the daily updates. You did a great job. Thank you once again.
Thank you all for your kind words they mean great lot deal to me i enjoyed doing the updates i am just sorry that at the end of the show i got very busy as you can see i am still so busy on replying and very late and thanking you i am so grateful for such kind words thank you and all the best to all of you.....👍🏼 👍🏼Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago