Doli Saja Ke

Written Update of Nov 10th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The evil cows give the money to servants and tell them to leave since they got new serveants and they make dakhs the driver, anu the cook and dadi to clean house and dadi gives them shraap (curse) that they will cry and beg... and just then she gets asthma attack and anu turns to get her medication but meera stops her anu pleads meera but meera and dhanjay says she is faking it. In the new servant room the 3 good are there taking care of dadi and anu run to kali maa and tells her you can test me as much as you want but dont test dadi and meera comes there and scolds her and tells her to start cleaning the place because they are having party and daksh comes there gives them look for treating anu bad but eshaan gets up to hit him but dahananjai says no we can just call our goons and their kids will suffer do you want that and he looks at anu and anu looks hopeless and daksh looks down and eshaan says if you always looks downt then you will stay happy then meera tells daksh to start wearing the drivers clothes and clean the car and since dadi is ill anu has to do cooking and cleaning and we see daksh cleaning the car in drivers cloth and remembers tinku and anubhav and cleans again and anu cooks all the food and as she is cleaning the floor dahanjai does some kind of gesture and meera goes to anu and says scrub harder then goes to dinning and tastes something and says ewww is this what you call cooking and throws the food on the floor and says clean this up and cook again. As evil cows want to shop daksh takes them and drives around but first dhananjai makes him open the door for them and makes him salute them and anu sees dadi is not doing well so she tried to steel the mediation but only when she tries her best not to get caught she finds no medication. At the party anu is serving drinks and everyone at party looking at her and daksh is greeting the guest and everyone is also looking at him anu accidentally drops the glass and anu yells at her and tells her to pick up fast and stop sitting there and holding her bloody finger and then dhananjai goes to meera and says make this arty more fun and meera goes to anu and says I am in good mood so I did not say much but I know you want something I have because I am sure when we went out you might of tried to get the medication for dadi dont forget I am oder then you I seen and have more experience then you if you want dadi's medication you have to do something tell me are you willing to? And anu says anything and meera says this party is fun but if you move your hips little bit and dance it will be great and show ends on anu.
Edited by ziddiladki - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mizzme thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg their gonna make do mujra lol
thank u soooo much for the lovely update
choudhary.a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why doesn't someone shoot the evil  trio..............

Thnx for the update
SABIE thumbnail
Anu got whipped on todays episode (Wed)