Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
interesting promo vinu..cant wait 4 the update..continue soon..🤗
wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry for the late update guys. heres the next part

Part 9

Mayank was confused whether he should open and read the diary or not.

"Nahi I don't think maine yeh diary open karni chahiye afterall diary is someone's personal thing and it's not good to read others diary" said mayank to himself

"Par agar mujhe upur ke past ke baare main janana hai aur nupur ko samjhana hai I need to read this because only this diary can help me out" said mayank to himself and opened the diary. On the very first page he saw rohan's and nupurs pic. He kept the pic aside and turned out the page and started reading it.

Date 20th june 2007

People say sometimes it's good to be defeated. I never faced any defeat in my entire life and thought would never have to face it but today I was defeated and strange thing is that It felt good to be defeated. Never thought I would be defeated by a girl and would ever be enjoying this defeat.

Flashback

"Maa I'm leaving for the college" said the girl in blue jeans and white kurti

"CJ at least have breakfast  and you can go with rohan and after all it's your first day in college and gosd knows what all this seniors do on the name of ragging so it's better you go with rohan" said Cj's mm

"Mom chill and about ragging yeh jo aapke ladle baithe hain yahan pe Mr. rohan he himself is the leader of ragging group of seniors and anyways I have told nupur that I would be coming to pick her and then we both would go together" said Cj

"Nupur the one who was your roommate and one whom I even talked many times over phone" asked Cj's mom

"Haan maa the same nupur , Nupur bhushan My best and dearest friend ok I need to leave now else would be late on first day of college and don't worry maa I would have something in college. Bye" said Cj and left hurridly. She came near an orphanage and parked her car nearby. She entered the orphanage and saw an old lady sitting in a cabin.

"Hello aunty , nupur kahan hai" asked cj entering the cabin with smile

"Hello Cj beta how r u? nupur she is playing with the kids she was waiting for you from past 30 mins wait I will call her" said the old lady

"Aunty don't stress your self I would go and meet her" said Cj and started walking towards the playground in the ashram. She came to playground and saw a girl around 19 in white salwar playing with small kids.

"Nupur  Lets go else we would be late for college and that too on very first day" shouted Cj

"I'm coming Cj wait for a minute" said nupur. She then called all the kids and hugged them.

"Aacha bye shaitano I will be back in the evening aur haan aunty ko bilkul bhi pareshan mat karna aur school jaate waqt koi nakhre nahin else main tum logon ke saath fir nahi kheloong" said nupur

"Thik hai di hum aunty ko pareshan nahi akrenge aur school jaayenge without any complaints but you have to promise you would be playing with us today in the evening" said a small kid

"Promise aaj ki shaam tum bachoon ke naam" said nupur and hugged them again. The kids ran from their into their respective rooms.

"Nupur chalo jaldi else we are gonna be late on first day aur upar se ragging thing is getting on my nerves" said Cj

"Oh hello Cj madam main pichle 30 mins se aapka wait kar rahi thi late main nahi aap hai aur rahi baat Ragging karne waalon ki woh bhi aaj ke baad yaad rakhenge Nupur Bhushan kya cheej hai" said nupur

"Ab chale" said nupur and both left for college. As they entered the college Cj saw rohan waiting for them with his friends. Nupur and Cj were walking towards the college when rohan blocked nupur's way.

"New student right. Tumhe pata hai humare college main har new student ko kuch karna padhta hai jo unke seniors kahae this is or style of welcoming" said Rohan.

"Bhai would you stop it" said Cj and was abt to say something when nupur stopped her.

"Ok I will do what u say but first you would have to do what I say" said nupur with smirk on face. Cj to smiled as she knew what was coming on way.

"If you complete the task I give you I'm read to do what you say but first you need to complete the task I say." Said nupur

"And if you can't accept the defeat Mr. rohan" said nupur

"Rohan ne kabhi aapne life main defeat face nahi ki aur na hi kabhi karega. Do you get it and I accept your challenge par mere challenge jeetne ke baad tumhe woh karna padega jo main kahoonga, deal" said Rohan

"Deal but first complete the task I give you" said nupur

"Lets go to classroom tumhara task wahi pe hai." Said nupur and all of them went inside a classroom.

"Ok your task is classroom o koi bhi pehla insaan aayega you would have to kiss him/ her" said nupur with grin

"What yeh kaisa task hai" said rohan in disbilef

"See if you can't tum aapni haar Kabul kar sakte ho" said nupur.

"Don't you even think main haar accept karunga" said rohan. In meanwhile a boy entered the class. Rohan was completely shocked seeing the boy entering the classroom

"Go a head Mr. Rohan your task" said nupur with a grin. Cj was trying hard to control her laughter. Rohan started moving towards the door and just went out of the class room. Nupur and Cj too left towards canteen both were having some juice when Rohan enterd the canteen and took chair and sat beside them.

"I accept my defeat Miss" said rohan

"Nupur Bhushan" said nupur

"Aaj pehli baar aisa ki aaya hai jo rohan ko hara sake. Ab aisa lagta hai meri takka ka koi hai is college main" said rohan

"Waise kabhi aap ghar bhi aa liya kijiye Maa ko aapse milna hai, meri behen toh aapko invite karne se rahi so I'm my self inviting you" said rohan and the three chatted for a while and then left for their respective class.

Flashback ends

Mayank remembered the whole rv incident during the first day of college.

"Suna tha ek incident humari zindagi badal deta hai par is tarah se yeh maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha" said mayank to himself abnd closed the diary and kept it inside the drawer and switched off the lights and went to sleep.

Next day

Everybody got up and got ready as they had to visit some places for their project work. All of them came down for breakfast.

"Good morning maa" said Cj hugging her mom from behind

"Good morning beta aacha ek kaam karo jaldi se nupur ko andar bula lo breakfast ready hai aur woh tumhara dost mayank nahin dikh raha hai kahin" said Cj's mom

"Mom main dekhti hoon mayank kahan hai aur nupur ko bhi andar bula leti hoon" said Cj and went towards garden to call nupur. She entered the garden and saw nupur playing with the puppy and mayank talking to nupur.  CJ was happy to see nupur smiling after a long time after rohans death nupur had forgotten to smile.

"Nupur maa bula rahi hai breakfast ready hai so lets go." Said CJ and all the three walked inside the house. All were having breakfast when suddenly gunjan started coughing. Cj's mom immediately went near he and gave her a glass of water.

"Beta are you all right have some water." said CJ's mom. Gunjan was touched by her behaviour.

"Thanks aunty I'm alright." said gunjan. She controlled her tears which samrat noticed. After having the breakfast they left to visit the place nearby so that they can start with their project field work. They stopped the car in the middle of the road to get some snacks and other things which would be needed on the way. Samrat and gunjan decided to saty near the car while others decided to go and buy stuff from the nearby shop. Samrat saw gunjan lost somewhere. He went near her and placed his hands on her shoulder.

"Gunjan are you alright" asked samrat

"Samrat aaj pehli baar mujhe kisi se jalan ho rahi hai , I'm jealous ki CJ aur nupur ko itne aache parents mile hai jinke pass aapne bachoon ke saath time spend karne ke liye time ki koi kami nahi hai" said gunjan

"Gunjan har kisi ke parents ke pass time hota hai aapne bachoon ke saath time spend karne ke liye" said samrat

"Except my parents who don't even care for me" said gunjan

"Gunjan you are wrong even your parents care for you though I don't know them but I can say no parent on this earth would ever ignore their children whatever may be the reason." Said samrat

"You don't even know how it feels when your parents ignore you or something else matters important for them more then their children" shouted gunjan and shrugged of samrat's hand . Samrat was shocked by her behaviour he tried to make gunjan understand but of no use.

"Gunjan Taali ek haath se nahi balki dono haaton se bajti hai if your parents are wrong somwhere you too are wrong somewhere. If they are not willing to take a step forward i feel atleast you should" said samrat making gunjan face him

"Samrat I know taali ek nahin dono hatoon se bajti hai but why should I be the one to take initiative every time they are my parents damn it can't they just for once take initiative and and talk to us" said gunjan

"Gunjan wahi toh kar rahe hai woh but you are the one who don't want to take a step forward." said samrat and went and sat inside the car waiting for others to come. Within sometime others too came and all of them drove off towards there destination.

Hope you guys like it

plz do comment

gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt
thanks for the pm
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
finally u updated
lovely update
plz updare ur other ffs as well