Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Hello guys. I had written a scene few months back as my friend Shale persuaded me to write one but I could not gather courage to post it as everyone here is too good in writig scenes , ffs n all. But today I am posting this small scene here. I know my writing is quite immature but since its my first try, so pls bear with me n pls comment. Any kind of criticism to improve my writing is most welcome.

Thanks so much neha that u have taken this step to write one scene. I am happy that u have posted this OS as u finally agreed of my request. See we never understand anything until we try, so we always have to keep trying things on our own.

Really for trying new things in ur life, it always need courage which u show today. So u deserve the appallaus for this attempt. Keep attempting this courages step in ur life n i m sure u go long way in success.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Now i have to read ur os and comment.
wow123 thumbnail
Neha,

Os is very nice and very well written. You are not at all immature in writing. I like the scene specially grape flavor he prefered๐Ÿ˜†.

Well i like it but don't stop writing from now onward. I want lot of scens like this from ur side. Keep going girl.

Love
Shale 
wow123 thumbnail
Hi guys

I have started a new AN ff. Please check this out and leave your valuable comment.

If not interested than ignore it

Love
Shale

piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nehu i m so happy u wrote this os its really lovely baby
i loved impatient abhi in this
continue writting jaana dont quit it i know there is lot of talent hidden in you
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
love u ๐Ÿค—
โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ Edited by muni-loveAN - 13 years ago
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeeeeeeeee......
luvd it.....๐Ÿ˜ณ
jsha thumbnail
hey nehu superb writting u r so good for u            

jsha thumbnail
hi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This is first time i m doing this so if i made some mistake then plz bear me for this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
first this poem is Niki thoughts for Abhi๐Ÿ˜Šhope u all will like it

"YOU ARE  MY TRUE LOVE"

You're the first thing I think of
                                                            Each morning when I rise
                                                            You're the last thing I think of
                                                             When I close my eyes

You're in each thought I have
                                                          And every breath I take
                                                         My feelings are growing stronger
                                                         With every move you
make

You're an angel from above
                                                          who takes away my pain

My love for you is so strong
                                                         It's always just the same

You're the miracle in my life
                                                   Who can always make me smile
                                                   Just knowing that you care
                                                  Makes my life worth-while

You've touched my heart and soul
                                                  Which you have from the start
                                                  Your warm soft words          
                                                  Will never leave my heart

You are everything I want         
                                                   You're so pure and true
                                                   I love you with everything I have
                                                   And I love everything that you do.

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Truly a beautiful poem Jibreen.

& you should write another poem for the Writing Challenge. If you need help, by all means, I'm available. :)

<3
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jibs beautiful poem jaana
n really lovely thoughts as lovely as u
sorry didnt reply ur pm was busy with some thing
wow123 thumbnail
Lovely poem jibs. Hmm i enjoy readings poem but its very rare in AN case.

I love it but below lines is best in all

You're in each thought I have
                                                          And every breath I take
                                                         My feelings are growing stronger
                                                         With every move you make