Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys I have updated the promo for Another Chance for Us. Part will be coming soon.

Sheena :D
Amy_an thumbnail

Hey Guys,

I've updated two more parts of FF'It's Only You'. Have posted below links for ur easy access. Hope u'll like it..

Please drop ur comments in my thread at ur convinience.

Cheers,

Namy

Edited by namy_an - 13 years ago
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys

I have started a new AN ff. Please check this out and leave your valuable comment.

If not interested than ignore it

Love
Shale

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, 🤗

I'm really touched and overwhelmed with all those who keep sendng me   PMs and posting on my thread, especially with your kind words.  I also apologise for my inabilty to reply and since I get very little time to come online and unable to reply to each one of you, I have posted a tiny wee scene of AN in my thread as a my appreciation and New Year's Gift.  Its nothing really great , kind of hurried, so pls ignore the mistakes.  It's a scene I've always imagine AN  in  and would like to share it with you all. 

Its just a token till the time I'm able to get sometime to do something bigger for you guys.

Once again, a big thank you to you all.

I really love you and miss you all 🤗

Mich
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys

I have started a new AN ff. Please check this out and leave your valuable comment.

If not interested than ignore it

Love
Shale

AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Part 7 of Another Chance for Us has been updated. Please read and comment.

Amy_an thumbnail
Hey Guyz,

Updated Part 14 of FF Its only you.. Hope u'll enjoy it.. Kindly drop in ur comments, if u like it :) 

Cheers,
Namy
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys. I had written a scene few months back as my friend Shale persuaded me to write one but I could not gather courage to post it as everyone here is too good in writig scenes , ffs n all. But today I am posting this small scene here. I know my writing is quite immature but since its my first try, so pls bear with me n pls comment. Any kind of criticism to improve my writing is most welcome.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                     So here goes the scene

He was impatiently waiting for her pacing the length of the room for the umpteenth time. "What was taking her so long?", he thought. He wanted to go upstairs but then decided against it. She always considered him impatient & he did not want to give her another opportunity to taunt him. But when the clock announced that it was 8, then the dam of his patience broke down. He reached the stairs and marched towards the bedroom. When he opened the door, he was shocked rather puzzled to look at the sight before him. He saw that she was sitting on the bed with all her clothes spread on bed, on floor, everywhere. He went upto her and sat besides her, on his knees, just to have a look at her face. He then cupped her cheek slightly, made her look towards him and then uttered "What happen? why are you not ready yet?" She looked up, straight into his eyes, with tears in her own eyes. He became a bit concerned this time to see that. He again asked, with concerned lace voice, " What happened baby?" After a few seconds, she replied in a childlike voice, "I am confused, I don't know what should I wear," he was relieved to hear that and his lips broke into a small smile. He softly replied, "Just that! You have a ton of clothes lying out there & still find it difficult to pick one out of them!!" "Yes", she replied, "That is what the problem is. I have so many clothes that I am finding it difficult to pick one out of them. I want to look different and special today, afterall its our 1st month anniversary". He chuckled vat her answer. She made a face looking at his response but just then, he replied, "You always look beautiful in whatever you wear and then turned towards his cabinet and brought out a gift wrapped in beautiful paper. He held it out for her and said, "Well, I thought that I will give it to you at 12 midnight to end the day wid a surprise for you but since you seem all worked up so I better give this to you now." She took the gift from his hand and very excitedly started unwrapping the gift. She was very pleased to find a beautiful offshoulder black dress that reached just above her knees. The dress was simple, yet elegant & classy. She hugged him and said, "I'll be back in 5 minutes." And after mumbling a thanks she went into yhe bathroom. He then looked at the clock and then thought to himself, "5 minutes…hmmm…I don't think so." Then looking at the sight before him, clothes lying everywhere, he shook his head and started picking the clothes & put them on the side table besides the bed. Just then, bathroom door opened and she came out, looking stunning and hot,(that is what came to him when he saw her), just a bit of makeup and black silky hair that were clamped on one side of her shoulder revealing her back. He turned to her and looking straight into her eyes said, "I think we should plan dinner someday else." She looked confused at him. "I mean the the sight before me is just too beautiful. You're looking delectable", he winked, "I'm not feeling like going out, just want to keep on looking at this gorgeous lady in front of me", he replied. She blushed under his compliments, then slightly punched on his chest. "Just get the car and I'll be there in a minute." As he turned, she held his hand from behind. He stopped and looked back at her with questioning eyes. "You are also looking hot hubby dear and this blue shirt is my fav.", she winked. "Not as hot as you wifey", he replied with his most charming smiles. He started walking towards the door but then turned, as Nikki went near the dressing table to put sum lipgloss, and said, "I hate strawberry" "Huh…??", she asked confused. He pointed towards the lipgloss in her hand and said, "Put that grape flavor on….I prefer that", he said simply. When it dawned to Nikki what he said, she blushed and turned him, pushed him towards the door but Abhi turned and said, "Oh, I forget one thing." And put his hands in the pocket of his black denims and brought out a beautiful small box. He went upto her, turned her towards the mirror and asked her to close her eyes. She opened her mouth to ask something but then did what he said. He stood behind her and brought his hands in front of his face over her shoulders and opened the box and said, "Open your eyes." She was surprised to see a small diamond necklace in the box and exclaimed. "Its so beautiful Abhi." He then chained it around her neck tickling her at the same time. He brought her mouth near her neck and she gasped in surprise. He then just clamped the chain's hook with his teeth, lips slightly brushing against her neck. She felt butterflies in her stomach, enjoying his touch at the same time, but then as he moved back, she said, "I'm still very keen to go for dinner. You better stop surprising with me gifts." He then slightly turned her to face him. Giving her a small peck on her cheek, he said, "Whatever I do for you, its just not enough, for you being the biggest gift of my life." They looked at each other for a few good minutes with love, appreciation, respect for each other that reflected in their eyes. Then when the the clock announced that it was 9, they finally broke out from their trance and left for the dinner hand in hand.

THE END

Amy_an thumbnail

Nehu, itz fantabulous👏👏

*res*