Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: raju786

shayed...dekh te hai...i hope not

poonam jee aur ismail jee gayengey "munda sada doli chadh gaya dol baj gaya" ๐Ÿ˜†
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ONE MORE ARTICLE !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True Raju786 now BI wouldn't be able to say that he's the most handsome in the house..If Shamita leaves tomorrow then BI and all other three might not leave.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Rohit ka Chee Chee poo aa gaya!!   
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: arijit#1

True Raju786 now BI wouldn't be able to say that he's the most handsome in the house..If Shamita leaves tomorrow then BI and all other three might not leave.

Eviction is definitely happening this week. Voting lines are open. They closed voting lines when KRK was saved.
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omggg !! i m juss waiting to watch rohit's reaction to this ๐Ÿคฃ ...wat wud b the first frame of his expression when he enters .....i hope this guys entry pays off all the boring episodes we tolerated untill now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yuck, wat a reptile... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bugger

omggg !! i m juss waiting to watch rohit's reaction to this ๐Ÿคฃ ...wat wud b the first frame of his expression when he enters .....i hope this guys entry pays off all the boring episodes we tolerated untill now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i know i hope so too๐Ÿ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
An article I found. He's educated. Used to work for IBM. ๐Ÿ˜

New Delhi, Delhi, February 11, 2008 /India PRwire/ This former senior quality advisor from IBM always got away with his wordsโ€ฆlots of words in fact. Words come to his mouth like leaves to a plant, natural & spontaneous. And gets paid for it too.Yes, the leading emcee of North India who has had a penchant for mimicry since childhood and with almost 52 star voices tucked under his palette, Parvesh won the highly coveted Haywards 5000 Mr India Contest at a glittering ceremony at Hotel Intercontinental Mumbai yesterday. Pravesh also walked away withthree most sought after titles-Mr best body, Mr Talented & Mr Best voice!

What does this good looking six-foot-two-inch hunk do when he's not talking. Sleeping of course. โ€ฆalone that is as he believes in the dictum "succeed & then the thing called love shall follow."

Does econiomics come handy for this economics graduate from Ramjas, yes of course, to count the monies he makes. Jokes apart, Parvesh has conducted shows for leading fortune 500 companies,MNC's & corporate houses like Samsung, LG, Hindustan Leavers Ltd, IBM, UB Group, Seagrams, Yahama, Lennovo, Star Plus, Honda, Hutch, Idea, Asian paints,wipro and leading lifestyle brands UCB, Reebokโ€ฆ.Phew! The list is exhaustive but his aspirations are not.

"Pravesh has always been star material, " says Rahul Mittra, close friend & CEO Brandsmith who has worked very actively with Pravesh right from the time Pravesh stepped into the entertainment & communication industry. "Pravesh was a rage in all our leading events & campaigns like the Samsung 10 year celebrations, The First Brandsmith vintage & Classic Bike Drive, Chateau Indage launch bash, IBM Daksh annual day, Delhi Police Week, etc & has always been our first choice. We would be now looking at top corporate brand endorsements with Pravesh, " says an elated Rahul Mittra.

To fathom the unexplored and make a mark in the Entertainment Industry, Pravesh recently moved to Mumbai, a step which has done Delhi proud. In between his gruelling health & fitness regimen, Pravesh prepares for Mr International to be held in China in a few months, while Bollywood would soon come beckoning! Watch out for Pravesh!!

source: http://www.indiaprwire.com/pressrelease/entertainment/200802107252.htm

whoa, that means even raju has a competition in the house.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ