Daily Updates n Ques of Pravesh Rana!! - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
chalo atleast will be able to see a new face....dekhte hain pravesh ka pravesh aapne saath kya kya lata hain.....
thats cool that he is highly educated...
but wasn't it so tackily cliched, his entry, on a bike with bachna ae haseeno... 🤣
Originally posted by Bugger

omggg !! i m juss waiting to watch rohit's reaction to this 🤣 ...wat wud b the first frame of his expression when he enters .....i hope this guys entry pays off all the boring episodes we tolerated untill now 😆😆

Originally posted by desicrowd

picturre perfect DC🤣🤣🤣 .......i can even see teh trace of rohit's face into it 😆😆😆
power of imagination 😆😆
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Hehehe Shamita must be hating her sis even more now..woh ja rahee hai aur stud entry maar raha hai😆
Thanks Bugs....Rohit does have a hint of that expression...infact  the cat looks more innocent than Rohit...😆...

SAS, Shilpa ka pata nahi par Shilpa ke IPL team ke Cricketers ko bachna chahiye....Shamita might atke that bhadaas out on them....😆
Originally posted by sunandshine

Hehehe Shamita must be hating her sis even more now..woh ja rahee hai aur stud entry maar raha hai😆

haha i know...thats what i was thinking....lets see if she even leaves...
aaj in sab ki acting dekh kar ye to saamajh me aa gay kyun ye sab out-of-work hain... 😕
Originally posted by raju2k84

but wasn't it so tackily cliched, his entry, on a bike with bachna ae haseeno... 🤣

yes it was cliched...but cool entrance lol