Daily Updates n Ques of Pravesh Rana!! - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by desicrowd

omg some eye candy in the house...good... Claudia chodo ab Rohit ka kya hoga?

haha i know thats what i was thinking too
yay I cant wait..Now the single ladies of big boss (claudia aditi and shamita have sumthing 2 look at instead of thse buddas😉 lets not forget the female viewers aswell..too bad BI is married =( but I still luv him
Oh THANK GOD!!!
Finally someone hot and young!
I'm seriously tired of watching these old people!

Even though the dude isn't THAT good looking but still he has hot body.

At least this is much better than watching Ismail, Raju, Vindoo, Rohit and BI.

P.S: I feel a bit sorry for this dude, Rohit is going to be on FULL ON flirt mode with this dude. 😆
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by raju786

<br><br>ur right about the Q and A round lol...im talking about the time he was talking with tanaaz, n he was relating him self with john abraham..but how did u feel when he was a sore loser n he quit zara nach ke dikha in the finale episode n disrespected the girls....?<br>

Unfortunately, I didnt get to see that.

This is really the only Indian reality I am watching.

Although, I am quite sure there is a reason for what he did 😛
Arre yaar Bakhtiyaar to aise vi frustrated hai ke Vindu se jeet nehi pa raha hai...... phir uska 6 pack vi nehi aa raha hai abhi agar iss Mr. India ko dekhe ga to inferiority complex se hi mar jayega bechara........ 😭
Mr India title holder Pravesh Rana has bagged a wild card entry for Bigg Boss. He will go into the Bigg Boss house today. Rana had to audition and was chosen from about 65,000 names. He said, "We men are not very privileged (as compared to women). I auditioned for the show in Delhi and got selected. All the same, I am happy to be part of the show".

He added, "I am going to fill in the vacuum of good-looking men for the good-looking ladies. Everybody is expecting me to flirt with Claudia and Shamita, who are the only two single women. I am taking this as a game and one has to play sensibly to win it."

source: mumbaimirror

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/12/200911052009110502301015668d76d22/Big-Goss.html
arey bakhtiyaar bhi to ghana handsome hai ... 😉
Originally posted by ashok_gos

Arre yaar Bakhtiyaar to aise vi frustrated hai ke Vindu se jeet nehi pa raha hai...... phir uska 6 pack vi nehi aa raha hai abhi agar iss Mr. India ko dekhe ga to inferiority complex se hi mar jayega bechara........ 😭

haha i know that why im soo happy that he is entering Bigg Boss
saat sau cheyasiii...yaar fir tu subah suabh pad gaya bak ke peechey...parvesh aaye to aaye, bak to bak rahega yaar....ur talks against bak-tan...it hurts... 😭
Originally posted by raju2k84

saat sau cheyasiii...yaar fir tu subah suabh pad gaya bak ke peechey...parvesh aaye to aaye, bak to bak rahega yaar....ur talks against bak-tan...it hurts... 😭

haha...im happy that Parvesh is going to be major competition towards him....