Daily Updates n Ques of Pravesh Rana!! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by raju786

haha...im happy that Parvesh is going to be major competition towards him....

No way Bak to ek akela hi hai, uska mukabala koi nahin kar sakta.

Originally posted by karti

No way Bak to ek akela hi hai, uska mukabala koi nahin kar sakta.

Bak thinks hes the best n the most goodlooking in the house, n he likes it how most of the girls r behind him, when Parvesh comes hes going to be major competition, bc hes single so the girls will be more closer to him, n Bak is not....

People are also expecting Rohit to have something going on for Mr. hot bod...

It is gonna be fun bcos this guy is gonna be the center of attention of all the girls...and Rohit loves to get attention, when he doesn't he b*****s...hope woh aisi galti kare...
Originally posted by desicrowd

It is gonna be fun bcos this guy is gonna be the center of attention of all the girls...and Rohit loves to get attention, when he doesn't he b*****s...hope woh aisi galti kare...

i think rohit will be happy that hes here...but maybe ur right...he might not like him bc he will take the girls attention, \....
Originally posted by BigBella

Incorrect....by wining a pageant would NEVER prove that you have personality...that takes time and actions to be provedπŸ˜‰

exactly & i dont even heard abt this guy b4.. but BI it seems i kno him frm ages since i hv always seen him in TV...im sure most of da PPl r unaware of this guy hv won any MR.india pageant...i really had no idea lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im liking BI not for his luks..but like his personality.. πŸ˜›b4 BB i was never a fan of himm even in da begining of BB i didnt give much interest for him.....but now i like TB da most in BB house..u cant believe 1st i started liking this jerk Rohit after seeing his nice convo with jaya sawant..i thout he is a nice soul..never knew he is a poisonous snake ...now i hate him da most.. 😑 Edited by madhy - 14 years ago
kahin parvesh bhi ulta wiring nikla aur fir har jagah har pal wo and rohit saath me dikhey to.... 🀣
Originally posted by madhy

exactly & i dont even heard abt this guy b4.. but BI it seems i kno him frm ages since i hv always seen him in TV...im sure most of da PPl r unaware of this guy hv won any MR.india pageant...i really had no idea lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im liking BI not for his luks..but like his personality.. πŸ˜›b4 BB i was never a fan of himm even in da begining of BB i didnt give much interest for him.....but now i like TB da most in BB house..u cant believe 1st i stated liking this Rohit after seeing his nice convo with jaya sawant..i thout he is a nice soul..never new he was such a big snack...now i hate him da most.. 😑

i know i never heard of the Mr. India pagent lol...but def he will be competition for BI
Originally posted by raju2k84

kahin parvesh bhi ulta wiring nikla aur fir har jagah har pal wo and rohit saath me dikhey to.... 🀣

shayed...dekh te hai...i hope not
Originally posted by desicrowd

yaa phir he might become the centre of attention of Rohit,Rohit and only Rohit🀣🀣🀣