Daily Updates n Ques of Pravesh Rana!!

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
According to these 2 articles, one of the contestants is mr. india 2008 winner...Now the self-absorbed Bakhtiyaar I...for sure ur not the most "goodlooking" one in the house haha....cant wait
Update: His entrance was pretty amazing, he came in with a motorcycle with the bachna ae haseeno song....So far in the show he gave the bad news to Shamita, n ate her daal, n didnt do his dishes lol
hes known as the sweet guy according to the other contestants...n on Saturdays episode, he wasnt even shown for even a sec talking...
😕
Update: Sundays Episode 11/8
Yesterday Parvesh was a no show, but today Parvesh kind of owned the show lol

First he helped Claudia excersize, n then he ended up in the jail with her bc they spoke english...was this a plan of Parvesh, or did he speak english unintentionally...In the jail he played truth or dare, n he made Claudia dance in an Item song of Shamita's sis....n he also danced with a broom

He also had a quick talk with Raju n Rohit how nominations should be a part of the show, we shouldnt stress on it as much....n he believes to be in this game u cant be diplomatic...

Now Raju is not the only one to do funny mimics as well...Parvesh did a mimic of Omesh Puri, Sunny Doel and more...

thats all for Parvesh for today....

Update: Mondays episode

Was exempt from nominating, got released today from the jail, told claudia the most 3 hated ppl in the house, talked to Rohit, n asked what r other ppl perception on him....for this weeks task he got the role of the person who will make tea, breakfast, n wash the queens dishes which is Aditi...also he tried to mimic Arjun Rampal... thats all for today?
Todays ques: who r the 3 ppl he was talking about?

Update: Tuesday episode

Today he has an arguement with Shamita, n tells Claudia how he does not like to be told advice from a person whom he does not ask or is not a friend of, He also tells a personal story to Raju...Do you think Parvesh is going to be a good friend to Claudia till the end n what to do you think he will do to Shamita?

Update: Wednesday

Today he apologizes to Shamita for his behavior yesterday, He tells Claudia that he did not have good night sleep while he is making breakfast for aditi, he sits with her outside, when its raining, n then later Claudia massages his hand...

Today was just a romantic day for him, todays ques is that Vindu n theguys said that Pravesh is hiding something, what do u think that is?

Update: Thursdays Episode...sorry for the late update

Really nothing special happend with him today, but he does talk wuth Vindoo about how he is doing in the house. He recieved 50/200 points for this weeks task, which was not as bad compared to Shamita who has 10 pts, n Aditi who had 15 pts. For the first time he has a converstation with Bakhtiyaar about how Claudia is a good, intellectual girl.

How do u think Parvesh felt that Tanaaz called him a jodi with Claudia, n how he should get out before her bc he is new? What do u guys think? n how r u liking Pravesh so far?

i will try to give updates on him after every episode...remember i dont want him to win, i want vindoo or claudia too win lol..no offence...
At last, a dude in Big Boss
Submitted by Jatin Malhotra on Wed, 11/04/2009 - 13:30.

Pravesh-RanaThe Bigg Boss house will finally have a dude worth ogling at. Mr India 2008 winner Pravesh Rana, who will be seen entering the house tomorrow, is the wildcard entry on the show.

For those who don't know him, Rana is a model and a trained actor. The Delhi boy, a graduate from Ramjas College was working as a senior quality advisor at IBM till a few years ago.

Both Rana and the channel confirmed his arrival on the show. "Yes, I'm entering the house today. But I'm not allowed to give any interviews right now," said Rana. The channel's spokesperson said he is slated to go inside the house in the episode that airs on Friday night.

Meanwhile, female viewers are thrilled about the wildcard entry. "It's good to finally see a hot guy inside'hope he uses the swimming pool often," said DU student Sonam Sharma. Added writer Priya Khanna, "They could've got someone more well-known, but it's still a welcome move."

n the other link is
http://www.breakingnewsonline.net/2009/11/mr-india-2008-winner-pravesh-rana-to.html
Edited by raju786 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
yayyy im excited...we needed young ppl in the house who r not married lol...
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Chalo ubb Vindu koh kushti ladhney koi toh mil jayega. 😉 Bigg Boss pool hatao aur akhada banao.Edited by bunbutt_too - 14 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
heres his website lol http://www.praveshrana.com/
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raju786

According to these 2 articles, one of the contestants is mr. india 2008 winner...Now the self-absorbed Bakhtiyaar I...for sure ur not the most "goodlooking" one in the house haha....cant wait

Haha! I thought Rainbow's wish of seeing Anil Kapoor on the show is getting fulfilled!!
Pravesh Rana ka Pravesh ho raha hai/? Hmmm!! well..filhaal dont know how he will be. He might just try to impress everyone in the beginning😕  But I see a great potential in him and Claudia..That would be awesome!! But he aint that great looking...Dont kill me but he looks like 'Pichka hua aam"😲😆 But an oasis is always welcomed in the desert😆
Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
omg i know...hopefully he will be good friends with claudia...n i bet u he will be good friends with shamita n vindoo bc they have connections with bollywood n im sure he wants to get into that....
Edited by raju786 - 14 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Haha! I thought Rainbow's wish of seeing Anil Kapoor on the show is getting fulfilled!!
Pravesh Rana ka Pravesh ho raha hai/? Hmmm!! well..filhaal dont know how he will be. He might just try to impress everyone in the beginning😕  But I see a great potential in him and Claudia..That would be awesome!! But he aint that great looking...Dont kill me but he looks like 'Pichka hua aam"😲😆 But an oasis is always welcomed in the desert😆

SASji aap ladiz ghuma phira keh hamesha ek hee baat peh aa pohochti hain.... Match Making. Aakhir kyun? 😃
sunandshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

omg i know...hopefully he will be good friends with claudia...n i bet u he will be good friends with shamita n vindoo bc they have connections with bollywood n im sure he wants to get into that....

Lolz! Shamwow and Vindaloo both have to first find work in Bollywood😆

Koi nahi poochta hai flop starlet Shamy baby ko..aur Vindoo to abhi hi hibernation se bahar aaya hai...!!

RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Lolz! Shamwow and Vindaloo both have to first find work in Bollywood😆

Koi nahi poochta hai flop starlet Shamy baby ko..aur Vindoo to abhi hi hibernation se bahar aaya hai...!!

but still they have connections n friends in bollywood...i dont think vindoo really wants to be in movies...
sunandshine thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

SASji aap ladiz ghuma phira keh hamesha ek hee baat peh aa pohochti hain.... Match Making. Aakhir kyun? 😃

Lolz!! zindagi connections bana banake hi niklee hai😆 humko thodee na Jai-Veeru type friendships dekhnee hai reality tv mein...Match making mein hi nirmal anand hai😆