Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

When prithvi actually hugs damz back he slightly turns and sees MK..
MK who is keenly watching the prida proceedings like a movie looks up and sees Prithvi..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Here prithvi's expression was,
Dude, Do u mind giving us some privacy here😑

And MK was,
Er, Oh sure, i guess..Oops! Sure why not

🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

Originally posted by: coolfire

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG! that is soo true! ... Prithvi did have a "Dude, What The Hell Are You Looking At?!!" expression! πŸ˜† ... He actually looked offended that one of his brothers was (albeit accidentally) but sneaking up on his private and emotional moment with his fianc! It was cute that Prithvi considers these moments with Damini private, just goes by to prove that his feelings for her, however much he shows, are genuine. 😍 (Except maybe his silly talk with Toofan that night) I love the way u put it..😳

Btw, I have been noticing that people have been referring to Sameer/Jai as MK ... Now I realize that I have not been regularly on I-F for a while, so Shweths, pray tell me, what in a world does MK stand for? Maya where did u disappear to and MK stands for MuftKhor as in Freeloader..Basically u know how sam doesnt do any work and is sitting idle at G Mansion, so i nicknamed him that and it kind of stuck...

Thanks Sia..

Ivy looks like u liked this one..

coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Shwetha.. Muftkhor!? πŸ˜† that is soo true! ... both the other brothers have jobs, except this one and walks around as if he owns Gujral mansion! ... such a apt name!

And yeah Shweths, I was away for the week, but I'm back now :)

Originally posted by: kheerni

OMG Shwetha I totally thought the same when I saw Prithvi glaring at Sameer!!  It was like

Sameer, If you care about your wellbeing, don't watch your elder brother while your bhabhi-to-be is hugging him! Lower your eyes, look away or close the damn door or else!

🀣
🀣🀣🀣

Oh but that glare was soooo hot!!!

And shweths I loved your analysis of what they are going through in this scene!  I too liked the scene a lot.  I liked how he was taken aback by her hug, and didn't know how to react.  Great job by GautCha here!

On another note, did anyone notice what Chandana's hands are doing in this hug?  First  feeling up his rock hard abs and then squeezing his biceps.  It was Hot Hot Hot!  I re-watched this scene living vicariously through her! 😍 (this dreamy smiley doesnt do justice to my state of mind πŸ˜†)

@red...............THANK GOD.................at lest koi to yeh notice kya....................i was feeling too shy to post a topic on this .....................BEING A GAUCHA SHIPPER INSPITE OF KNOWING THAT CHANDANA IS TKEN.....................THESE GAUCHA MOMENTS KEEP GIVING ME HOPES.................i feel better when the move is from chandanaπŸ˜‰

at first her hand was caressing his stomach.......................THEN IN THE RETK SHOT..................THE HAND WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE...................UUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..................