PRIDA Hug & Prithvi's ROFL Expressions..

Posted: 14 years ago
Didnt u just LOVE PRIDA Hug yesterday.... Gaucha were so fabulous in that scene..😳

And i have noticed that just like last time, it was Damz who hugged him and Prithvi soooooooo wanted to hug her back but before he went thro the whole phase of To Hug Or Not To Hug her..And gave in...😳

Er... Creatives any chance in future of damz being upset and Pri taking the first step in hugging her, that would be  😍

My Mushy reasons for loving the hug...

PRIDA..ofcourse..😳

Damini:
For her concern and hurt that he did not share it with her and went through all of it alone..

Probably the realization that his mom has been sick all this time and yet he never showed it..

and went on with his duties putting up with her in as he calls it mood swings all this time, she will think that may be that is the reason he was so erratic with her in those days too...

And while going thro all this his own life, he was like a rock to her in her times of need..
So it was a thank u and dont worry u dont have to deal with things alone from now on,
cos i am there now sort of hug..
😳

Prithvi:
I say this again GK was brilliant ...
 Prithvi's thoughts are everywhere when he sees her,
omg she has seen my mom, will she guess something, where is MK?

And then he sees her genuine concern for his mom and when she asks him why didnt he tell her, he felt guilty and at the same time had a weary  expression that said
where shall i start damini, there is so much i havent told u..

When she hugs him, he is taken aback, somewhere grateful for it too and at the same time he is aware of where he is, where his brothers are...πŸ˜•

Tonite i hope they have a good convo where he tries explaining to her that he didnt want to worry her or that he is used 2 sharing his burdens alone and
damz  pointing out in a reassuring way that he need not do it alone from now on...

Okay now for the ROFL part of the hug:

When prithvi actually hugs damz back he slightly turns and sees MK..
MK who is keenly watching the prida proceedings like a movie looks up and sees Prithvi..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Here prithvi's expression was,
Dude, Do u mind giving us some privacy here😑

And MK was,
Er, Oh sure, i guess..Oops! Sure why not

Well that is how the scene looked to me....🀣

Seriously though, i really wanted the brothers to witness a prida moment not in a pervy sort of way, Have no hopes with MK though but I hope Varun when he sees prida together...

Realizes that Damini Bhabhi indeed cares a lot for prithvi and his family...
I hope his respect for her increases cos after all her concern is also for his mom...

And more importantly, seeing prithvi with Damz, he wonders if Prithvi indeed cares for Damini...

That would be cool, dont u think...😳

And besides, from all accounts MK seems to be blacklisted from the Plan..πŸ˜†

Unlike earlier when it was MK & Prithvi, now in the precap we have varun and prithvi..πŸ˜‰

Now atleast FLG will have something to do....
And what would be funnier u know for all the plans FLG comes up with for creating losses for Gujarals they back fire and he ends up doubling their profit...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh yeah..now ive got to watch the scene.it might have been good...
kheerni thumbnail
OMG Shwetha I totally thought the same when I saw Prithvi glaring at Sameer!!  It was like

Sameer, If you care about your wellbeing, don't watch your elder brother while your bhabhi-to-be is hugging him! Lower your eyes, look away or close the damn door or else!

🀣
🀣🀣🀣

Oh but that glare was soooo hot!!!

And shweths I loved your analysis of what they are going through in this scene!  I too liked the scene a lot.  I liked how he was taken aback by her hug, and didn't know how to react.  Great job by GautCha here!

On another note, did anyone notice what Chandana's hands are doing in this hug?  First  feeling up his rock hard abs and then squeezing his biceps.  It was Hot Hot Hot!  I re-watched this scene living vicariously through her! 😍 (this dreamy smiley doesnt do justice to my state of mind πŸ˜†)

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
good analysis  Shwetha ! I expected Pri to hug her back ,what if MK or Varun are looking at them,was an awkward situation though.But the way Pri looked at MK,it looked as though he said ,please don't  look at us that way ,shaadi honewali hai ,tum to bina shaadi ke sab kuch kar gaye . πŸ˜† I hope PriDa have a nice conversation and sort out the problem and a big hug from the two of them 😳 ,atleast for now ,in the absence of  both varun and MK.(Sorry Shwetha! i thought MK suited him the most and I liked calling sam that way )πŸ˜‰ I'm just waiting to see what happens next .
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh really Shwets..i have not watch it yet but the way you described PriDa is awesome..i will faint for sure when i will watch the scene..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Edited by Divzfan - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Love your take Swetha! I saw the evilling and deciding as well, I think Pri was looking around to see where Var and Sam were and then when he spotted them he was like look away dude look away!!!

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aaahhhhh shwets! that hug was something and EVERYTHING!!! lol
and nisha...i too noticed damini's hand feeling his abs and then biceps....man that was hawt!!! hehehehheheheh😍
 and you know what guys...i think i somewhat like the fact that prithvi didn't hug her back...caz that would have shown that he has fallen in love with her already....when he hasn't ....it is coming...but a lil later...so i think prithvi's reaction was apt. i think when he really falls for her..makes her his life, his breath, his heart and his soul.....then the embrace that he will open up for her will be something out of this world!! it will be totally PRIDALICIOUS!!πŸ˜†
ambi: Watch it was a fab scene...

nisha: Oh i loved urs too... too good and lol i didnt notice that, too busy laughing at Prithvi & Mk's reaction..

boomerang: i hope a proper convo happens between them too.. and till technically MK gets a job atleast, i think we will have to go with MK..

Neha: Do watch it for prida ...

Nikita: Ya, prithvi was Oye jaa na, dekha nahin main thoda busy hoon, lol..

Krups: Nahir re i understood why he didnt instinctively hugged her back, usually she tends to catch him off guard by hugging him.. plus he knew his brothers were around and yes one of these days.. he will be the one hugging her first and give that pridalicious hug...

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sweths
nice post ausual !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. luvd readn ur take on their hug... 😳 😳

n hey theres a secret reason why Cvs mak damz hug pri always...😈
n the secret is................................................

their HEIGHT diffrenz.!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜› i mean his ht is perfectttt 2 b hugged n hers to hug him.πŸ€—πŸ€—.😳😳😳... PRIDA r jus perfect 4 each odr in evry sense !!! K..i mean her face almst reaches in his chest.. 😍[ spkn of it itslf its bcmg hott here.. wen its infact rainn !!!☺️☺️] n so he is easily accessible 2 her !!☺️☺️ whereas he can nly reach her forehead utmost if he bends.. so it will b perfect 4 a perfectttt kiss !! haiiiiiiiiiiii....☺️☺️ -

OOOOOOOokkkk.............nw dnt reel ur imaginations 2 far..😍 .Nothing 2 b .🀬...... i was jus talkn abt a cute lil kiss on the forehead !!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
I thnk he seriously wantd 2 hug her bkk...lyk usually he completes the hug by snugly fittn her into his arms..😍 bt dat stpds [ Samz n varun] were oooo so starng open mouthed at them !! 😲 😲😲kahin machar na guss jae !! besharamon !! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. SPOILT THE SITU..🀒... bT YUP..STILL IT WAS SUPR HWATT !! ☺️☺️

@krupsie..

agree wth ur take on pri nt cmpletely huggn his dalu.....Dats a diffrnt take on the situ...
😳 πŸ‘πŸ‘

LUV NIKI..😊
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
The two brothers really shud give em some privacy ! Jab dekho peeepin toms ... :P