Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

And i have noticed that just like last time, it was Damz who hugged him and Prithvi soooooooo wanted to hug her back but before he went thro the whole phase of To Hug Or Not To Hug her..And gave in...😳confused soul as usual .....here too he is jhulofying whetehr to hug her or not as if thinking agar koi ghodi mujhe hug klarti toh main kaise react karta ......kya mujhe waise hi react karna chahiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Er... Creatives any chance in future of damz being upset and Pri taking the first step in hugging her, that would be  😍
awwwwwww ......tht wud make up the best scene ever

Damini:

And while going thro all this his own life, he was like a rock to her in her times of need..
So it was a thank u and dont worry u dont have to deal with things alone from now on,
cos i am there now sort of hug..
😳
i will go with thi option ........sh never knew of prithvi's agonies before .....it was always she and her worries and her motehr and her sisiters and her sorrowful life .......but it was never prithvi and his life ....damini mite just hav realised tht.....its not just her ....its both of them now

Prithvi:
I say this again GK was brilliant ...
 Prithvi's thoughts are everywhere when he sees her,
omg she has seen my mom, will she guess something, where is MK?

i will go wit this one ........his first impression was definately this on seeing damini ......later it mite hav been guilt
Tonite i hope they have a good convo where he tries explaining to her that he didnt want to worry her or that he is used 2 sharing his burdens alone and
damz  pointing out in a reassuring way that he need not do it alone from now on...

i hope soooooo😊
Okay now for the ROFL part of the hug:

When prithvi actually hugs damz back he slightly turns and sees MK..
MK who is keenly watching the prida proceedings like a movie looks up and sees Prithvi..
πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Here prithvi's expression was,
Dude, Do u mind giving us some privacy here😑

And MK was,
Er, Oh sure, i guess..Oops! Sure why not

🀣🀣 shweta .....actually i thot the same ......prithvi on seeing sameer expressed as if saying "saale tu yahan bhi aa gaya ....."πŸ˜† and sam saying as if " jhana P bhai wahan main, if u need any tips wat to do after the hug .......plzzz dun hesitate to ask me "πŸ˜†

Now atleast FLG will have something to do....
And what would be funnier u know for all the plans FLG comes up with for creating losses for Gujarals they back fire and he ends up doubling their profit...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 .......ho sakta hai ........with these 3 brotehrs and their international ideas of revenge kuch bhi ho sakta hai

soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: kheerni

OMG Shwetha I totally thought the same when I saw Prithvi glaring at Sameer!!  It was like

Sameer, If you care about your wellbeing, don't watch your elder brother while your bhabhi-to-be is hugging him! Lower your eyes, look away or close the damn door or else!

🀣
🀣🀣🀣

Oh but that glare was soooo hot!!!

And shweths I loved your analysis of what they are going through in this scene!  I too liked the scene a lot.  I liked how he was taken aback by her hug, and didn't know how to react.  Great job by GautCha here!

On another note, did anyone notice what Chandana's hands are doing in this hug?  First  feeling up his rock hard abs and then squeezing his biceps.  It was Hot Hot Hot!  I re-watched this scene living vicariously through her! 😍 (this dreamy smiley doesnt do justice to my state of mind πŸ˜†)

Hehe, she totally felt him up and she had all my sympathies - how on earth do you come within inches of this guy and not do that? 😳
Bubble

Niki: 🀣 Loved ur post.. and PRIDA perfect for kissing and hugging, this is something none of us ever thought of... Good job girl...

Are u from chennai too?

Bubbles: I g uess u have a point there...

d_prithvi: Peeping toms, lol..
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Hey sweths
nice post ausual !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. luvd readn ur take on their hug... 😳 😳

n hey theres a secret reason why Cvs mak damz hug pri always...😈
n the secret is................................................

their HEIGHT diffrenz.!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜› i mean his ht is perfectttt 2 b hugged n hers to hug him.πŸ€—πŸ€—.😳😳😳... PRIDA r jus perfect 4 each odr in evry sense !!! K..i mean her face almst reaches in his chest.. 😍[ spkn of it itslf its bcmg hott here.. wen its infact rainn !!!☺️☺️] n so he is easily accessible 2 her !!☺️☺️ whereas he can nly reach her forehead utmost if he bends.. so it will b perfect 4 a perfectttt kiss !! haiiiiiiiiiiii....☺️☺️ -

OOOOOOOokkkk.............nw dnt reel ur imaginations 2 far..😍 .Nothing 2 b .🀬...... i was jus talkn abt a cute lil kiss on the forehead !!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
I thnk he seriously wantd 2 hug her bkk...lyk usually he completes the hug by snugly fittn her into his arms..😍 bt dat stpds [ Samz n varun] were oooo so starng open mouthed at them !! 😲 😲😲kahin machar na guss jae !! besharamon !! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. SPOILT THE SITU..🀒... bT YUP..STILL IT WAS SUPR HWATT !! ☺️☺️

@krupsie..

agree wth ur take on pri nt cmpletely huggn his dalu.....Dats a diffrnt take on the situ...
😳 πŸ‘πŸ‘

LUV NIKI..😊

Niki, I was thinking the same thing - that physically they're a PERFECT fit. Just the right heights - and when she stands in front of him, he tops her by a full head, so they're beautiful together aesthetically speaking.

And then there is the physicality - he's built, she's slender and when they hug, she has to reach up and inch and he has to bend his head just so and there they are 😳

It's time we had a kiss - come on CVs!!!! A kiss, a li'l smooch, come on!
Bubble

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ shweths.. yup.. me too 4m chennai.😊.n abt the perfect fit 4 huggn n kissing... i was thnkn abt this 4m the 1st tym they hugged aftr dat Bandar's eppy..... 😳... N Ya thnx a lot 4m likn ma post swts..😳😳😳

@soapbubble..: thnx dear.πŸ˜ƒ n ya.. its tym 4 all mushy thngs 2 cm up b/w prida nw.. me tho waitn 4 marriage 4 dat !! ☺️☺️☺️heheeee !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

luv niki😊😊
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 14 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
oh ya that scene was great
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

When prithvi actually hugs damz back he slightly turns and sees MK..
MK who is keenly watching the prida proceedings like a movie looks up and sees Prithvi..
Here prithvi's expression was, "Dude, Do u mind giving us some privacy here"
And MK was, "Er, Oh sure, i guess..Oops! Sure why not"

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† OMG! that is soo true! ... Prithvi did have a "Dude, What The Hell Are You Looking At?!!" expression! πŸ˜† ... He actually looked offended that one of his brothers was (albeit accidentally) but sneaking up on his private and emotional moment with his fianc! It was cute that Prithvi considers these moments with Damini private, just goes by to prove that his feelings for her, however much he shows, are genuine. 😍 (Except maybe his silly talk with Toofan that night)

Btw, I have been noticing that people have been referring to Sameer/Jai as MK ... Now I realize that I have not been regularly on I-F for a while, so Shweths, pray tell me, what in a world does MK stand for?

Edited by coolfire - 14 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
shwetha......very well said.......
vry nice observations and analysis.......
it was a ttreat readin da post...........................................awesome....excellentπŸ‘
kheerni thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Hehe, she totally felt him up and she had all my sympathies - how on earth do you come within inches of this guy and not do that? 😳
Bubble

Oh yeah, I can totally understand!  Wandering hands are a given when you get so close to GK!   If it were me I would insist on extra scene rehearsals. πŸ˜†

And Bubble and Niki - their perfect height difference had been playing on my mind for some time too...yes, since the first hug.  It's a perfect fit really - she only has to look up and he only has to bend his head slightly...😍

Edited by kheerni - 14 years ago