Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I know a month leap, I can't believe it either! I have so much to say about today's episode! But on with my response!  Let's read it..😊

Those glances, they are so cute! 😳😳

OMG that conversation was to die for with the Hum, Aap, Tum! 😍 The reasoning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Eh eh..

And the dance, ah, the dance..😍

Love it!! πŸ‘πŸ‘Yes, those lyrics are just so beautiful..

The dance was beautiful, PriDa, Pri leading Damz and the twirls and they looked so hawt!!!! Yeah, baby!

I know they seemed so in love, like they had grown comfortable with each other a month of moments wasted, I wanted more awkwardness and them getting to know each other same, it didn't happen!!!

Ok one thing I did want to mention it took the pandit a whole month to work out PriDa are prefect for each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†! I am guessing he was in shock when he saw how prefect they were!Hhahahh, hahahha..Too good, Niks!

I loved Ila joking around that she was shocked it came back so good and then Damz answer back loved that moment as well!! Yes, that was a sweet moment..

Damz pre-cap bombshell I wonder how Pri will deal with it, didn't he think about it before?!?!? πŸ˜• 

Exactly..It had to happen someday..

OMG Totally forgot to mention Pri's thought when they were dancing did he mention something about love or something. I shall check it and be back but my mind was like AHHH!! Cause he said something but I don't remember what! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Got to stop staring😳😳 He wondered whether he is going for this marriage out of love or his plan..Boy, he was so hot..

Other things

Prithvi and Rosh looked like the most perfect Jeeja-Sali jodi ever in black. LOVED every PriRosh moment to the core, abso-freaking-lutely LOVED it..Their handshake when she congratulated him, and his acknowledgment with a head shake when she complimented him and Damini were gold....LOVED everything..
Bold and pink summerise my thoughts on it!!! But I have to say this was Pri's first experience with Rosh like this, she has been around but they never interacted the way Sam and Rosh did! Rosh I love this girl, her plan to make Varun jealous, then her with the whoel dancing idea, you know what I just realised I don't even know what song was playing I was that engrossed in the couples dancing!

Eh eh..Second everything, Niks..

I here for one thought Sam was dying to say Bhabhi so badly!!! Eh eh..That would have been so Sam..

I have to say he is redeeming himself but you just know he will break her heart, but he really does care for her but is so revenge driven, I was so mad at him when he hugged Pri because of what he said but then I wasn't as well! Oh I want to hate him but can't seem to πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Aww, Niks..😊

I know same here, I think its cause he said he wants to see Rosh smile, cause he will be happy. He has discovered love plus his revenge doesn't break Rosh heart, it just destroy's the Gurjal empire which I am still working on, but I have to say do these brothers realise this Empire is the reason they have food in their stomachs and a roof over their headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Hhahah, hahahha..Good one.. Who pays them? and who does Sam live off? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Building castles in the air, probably..

Prithvi is back in blackkkkkkkkk, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This calls for a party..Did I mention? GK is hot, and he is a fine, fine actor..Loved him in this episode!(?)πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†PARTAY!!! Eh eh..Loving this..

Oh right that's what he said, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†! Well I was sure you would mention it, never realised it would be this far down! Bonding I wanted to see more as well!
AHH Jai ChawlaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, guess who's back?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hhahahah..
Hmm I like your idea, I want to watch Pri win back Damz trust, which made me think what will Avni I mean if she is Pregs she won't abort and after finding out Sam's truth will she go with him!?!?!?! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
No idea, Niks..But I think being the kind of girl she is, she won't abort and all, and will go with the pregnancy..And she'll be hurt initially and might leave Sameer for some time, but she'll accept him back in her life..

I think he cares geniuenly as it was growing before this revenge track and his feelings have developed but he is just unsure! Point, babe..

I forgot to mention Damz and a VarNi Fan, I never thought I would see that, πŸ˜†Hhahah..Yeah, that was out of the blue..I want to see what she does to help their track, hehehe comparing them to her and Pri loved it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, the not talking, aww we were like that! She is falling for him 😳😳 more and more! Yes!!!😍

Thanks for your reply, Niksy..Awesome..

nikita_88 thumbnail
Hehe loved the response back

Three things I totally forgot to mention

Firstly Pri walking in on SaVni he is so joining the dots together πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, He was actually thinking Sam can he? Would he? Once Pri finds out I think someone will have a black eye!

Ila Gurjal match making service PriDa, now VaRni! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Varun πŸ˜†πŸ˜† finding out about PriDa he seemed in Shock 😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†! I think it was cause his Pri Bhaiya is getting married, who thought they would see the day when the show started πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Back from one heaven .. to another! 😳 I know .. long flight back .. but what to do, just had a couple of emergency landings (read - watching PriDa πŸ˜‰) on the way! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Girls .. and girls! Fasten your seat belts .. now we're to embark on a beautiful journey! Flight LNMDJ is on its way from one heaven to another .. with stopovers at Heaven PriDa .. Heaven SaVni & Heaven VarNi! The weather conditions are great, though some turbulent weather is expected soon.

Okay .. can't write further .. will be back to myself! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😍

Loooooved every bit of the episode today!

PriDa - From the moment they entered the room .. till the way they were dancing .. whilst looking and smiling at one another ... both were gote maarofying (ie, somersaulting πŸ˜†) in my heart! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Every look .. every emotion .. every unspoken word .. was just mindblowing! Loooved how he said he is not getting married to her for 'that' reason .. and hopes she ain't either! I simply looooooove the awkwardness they share .. they wanna say sooo much .. but just can't find the words! And yet again .. how he said 'aap' .. then realised its no longer 'aap' .. but 'tum'! The comfort level spoke volumes .. like bada wala volume! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

And the dance  ... 😍 😍 it was .. rather, PriDa were sweet .. cute .. hot .. cool .. and most importantly, so comfortable! So at ease with one another .. like THIS was what it was all meant to be! (Ok .. we knew it .. but they didn't na πŸ˜†) The way he twirled her around twice .. and pulled her close .. just too cute! Awwwww soooo romantic! And like I keep saying .. this is just the beginning! πŸ˜† 

SaVni - They were reeally cute! Loved Sameer's concern for Avni .. he seems to be truly repenting his actions. I know .. too late .. whats done is done .. but the sooner he repents, it might just be a shorter road to complete redemption 😊 And you know .. though I feel its going the 'Avni preggers' way .. I wanna think its not going there! I'm hoping all this is just a false alarm! πŸ˜† If the doctors in LNMDJ are anything to go by .. then even he won't know if Avni is really preggers or not .. and maybe that could buy them & us some time .. before the great post-Diwali Dhamaka! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

VarNi - Awwww .. Varun wants to see Rosh happy! He likes her smile .. awww! But duffer .. her khushi lies in you .. when will you open ur eyes and see that?! Wait .. you can see it .. you just pretend to be blind! But what good is it gonna do to you or anyone else .. Uffff  But really cute how Ila puts Rosh's hand in Varun's and coerces them to dance like the other 2 jodi's! Cute 😳 

PriRosh - Finally ... the moment came! And it was soooo cute .. especially the way she called him 'Jeej' .. and he smiled! Awwwww! And later .. post-leap, when Rosh says "made for each other" .. simply looooooooooooooooooooved how he acknowledges it .. haaaaiiii .. that smile! Goshhhh .. I died and went to heaven! Seriously .. that was the cutest! I'm hoping for a lot more PriRosh scenes in the future .. especially light-hearted moments .. like maybe Damini is upset for some reason, and Prithvi takes 'tips' from Rosh on how to manaofy her di! Awww .. that would be just too too toooo adorable! And ofcourse .. Rosh advising her 'jeej' on what to wear and what not to wear when he's going out with her 'di'! PriRosh have ADORABLE written all over them .. if the creatives oblige! 😳 

PriAvni - It was really cute how Avni congratulated him twice .. Awww. And when Avni passed out .. Prithvi was so concerned .. the way he said "Avni, tum theek ho" Awwww ... Prithvi is sooo gonna smack Sameer left right n centre for doing what he did to Avni! Prithvi will be on Team Avni .. when the truth comes out!

PriSamVar - The 3-ki-shakti .. good thing they only exchanged glances .. as they couldn't do anything else! But it was nice to see them together .. seems like its been ages! Wish it was under better circumstances, though ..  

IlaDamAvniRosh - I simply loved how all 4 stood together .. when Avni came and said to Damini that she is so happy for her .. and Rosh kissed on Damini's cheek .. soo adorable!

Ila - Last .. but not the least .. Ila was so sweet the way she confesses that she didn't think PriDa's horoscopes would match so well! 😳 And also ... the way she was standing there looking at her girls dance with their hone-wala's .. was sweet! Had it been anyone else .. I'd feel like she's being a kabab-mein-haddi .. but somehow Ila standing there smiling .. made me smile too 😊 

This leap should be .. rather, will be good for the show ... there is a lot of potential .. a lot to explore! Just hope the creatives will continue to explore deeper and wider into this vast ocean of talent they have in their hands .. If not, too sad .. such brilliant talent wasted!

Lastly .. seeing all of them in the same frame today .. couldn't help but think that THIS shoot was the BEST occassion for the SBS / SBB / HA / TB team to cover the show! Not only did they have practically the entire cast .. (the main ones were all there .. who cares of the rest!) .. but its also a new twist to the story and here, the tracks are changing! Wonder what dushmani some people have with such a wonderful show πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Niks..Haaahaa, hahhaha..Good, good..

BTw, You're right about Prithvi connecting the dots..I thought that too..Forgot to mention in my post..

And I would totally love it when someone will sport a black eye when Pri finds out..πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Ektaj

Back from one heaven .. to another! 😳 I know .. long flight back .. but what to do, just had a couple of emergency landings (read - watching PriDa πŸ˜‰) on the way! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ehehehhe..Eks, thank God you're back, I was starting to get worried..πŸ˜†

Girls .. and girls! Fasten your seat belts .. now we're to embark on a beautiful journey! Flight LNMDJ is on its way from one heaven to another .. with stopovers at Heaven PriDa .. Heaven SaVni & Heaven VarNi! The weather conditions are great, though some turbulent weather is expected soon.*grins..awesome*

Okay .. can't write further .. will be back to myself! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😍

Loooooved every bit of the episode today!

PriDa - From the moment they entered the room .. till the way they were dancing .. whilst looking and smiling at one another ... both were gote maarofying (ie, somersaulting πŸ˜†)🀣 Too good, Eks.. in my heart! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Every look .. every emotion .. every unspoken word .. was just mindblowing! Loooved how he said he is not getting married to her for 'that' reason .. and hopes she ain't either! I simply looooooove the awkwardness they share .. they wanna say sooo much .. but just can't find the words! And yet again .. how he said 'aap' .. then realised its no longer 'aap' .. but 'tum'! The comfort level spoke volumes .. like bada wala volume! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hhahha @ bada wala volume..And word to everything, Eks..Love how you put this..

And the dance  ... 😍 😍 it was .. rather, PriDa were sweet .. cute .. hot .. cool .. and most importantly, so comfortable! So at ease with one another .. like THIS was what it was all meant to be! (Ok .. we knew it .. but they didn't na πŸ˜†Eh eh..) The way he twirled her around twice .. and pulled her close .. just too cute! Awwwww soooo romantic! Romantic indeed.. And like I keep saying .. this is just the beginning! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..😍

SaVni - They were reeally cute! Loved Sameer's concern for Avni .. he seems to be truly repenting his actions. I know .. too late .. whats done is done .. but the sooner he repents, it might just be a shorter road to complete redemption 😊 Well put..πŸ‘ And you know .. though I feel its going the 'Avni preggers' way .. I wanna think its not going there! I'm hoping all this is just a false alarm! πŸ˜† If the doctors in LNMDJ are anything to go by .. then even he won't know if Avni is really preggers or not .. and maybe that could buy them & us some time .. before the great post-Diwali Dhamaka! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hhahahah..

VarNi - Awwww .. Varun wants to see Rosh happy! He likes her smile .. awww! But duffer .. her khushi lies in you .. when will you open ur eyes and see that?! Wait .. you can see it .. you just pretend to be blind! But what good is it gonna do to you or anyone else .. Uffff  But really cute how Ila puts Rosh's hand in Varun's and coerces them to dance like the other 2 jodi's! Cute 😳 Yeah..And Ela is one cool mom..

PriRosh - Finally ... the moment came!Yayyyyyyyyyy!! πŸ₯³And it was soooo cute .. especially the way she called him 'Jeej' .. and he smiled! Awwwww! And later .. post-leap, when Rosh says "made for each other" .. simply looooooooooooooooooooved how he acknowledges it ..Me too, me too.. haaaaiiii .. that smile! Goshhhh .. I died and went to heaven! Seriously .. that was the cutest! I'm hoping for a lot more PriRosh scenes in the future .Yessssssssss!!. especially light-hearted moments .. like maybe Damini is upset for some reason, and Prithvi takes 'tips' from Rosh on how to manaofy her di! Awww .. that would be just too too toooo adorable! And ofcourse .. Rosh advising her 'jeej' on what to wear and what not to wear when he's going out with her 'di'! PriRosh have ADORABLE written all over them .. if the creatives oblige! 😳 Love your ideas , Eks..Hope the creatives are listening..

PriAvni - It was really cute how Avni congratulated him twice .. Awww. And when Avni passed out .. Prithvi was so concerned .. the way he said "Avni, tum theek ho" Awwww ... Prithvi is sooo gonna smack Sameer left right n centre for doing what he did to Avni! Prithvi will be on Team Avni .. when the truth comes out! *fingers crossed*

PriSamVar - The 3-ki-shakti .. good thing they only exchanged glances Hhaha..Yes.... as they couldn't do anything else! But it was nice to see them together .. seems like its been ages! Wish it was under better circumstances, though .. Exactly..But that day will come too..

IlaDamAvniRosh - I simply loved how all 4 stood together .. when Avni came and said to Damini that she is so happy for her .. and Rosh kissed on Damini's cheek .. soo adorable!

Yes, LOVEDDDDDDDDD that..

Ila - Last .. but not the least .. Ila was so sweet the way she confesses that she didn't think PriDa's horoscopes would match so well! 😳 And also ... the way she was standing there looking at her girls dance with their hone-wala's .. was sweet! Had it been anyone else .. I'd feel like she's being a kabab-mein-haddi .. but somehow Ila standing there smiling .. made me smile too 😊 *smiles*

This leap should be .. rather, will be good for the show ... there is a lot of potential .. a lot to explore! Just hope the creatives will continue to explore deeper and wider into this vast ocean of talent they have in their hands .. If not, too sad .. such brilliant talent wasted!
 Word, Eks..

Lastly .. seeing all of them in the same frame today .. couldn't help but think that THIS shoot was the BEST occassion for the SBS / SBB / HA / TB team to cover the show! That would have been greattttttttt.. Awww, opportunity wasted..Not only did they have practically the entire cast .. (the main ones were all there .. who cares of the rest!) .. but its also a new twist to the story and here, the tracks are changing! Wonder what dushmani some people have with such a wonderful show πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 
Exactly, Eks..It befuddles me too.. What's the problem, what is it!!

Thanks for your awesome reply, Eks..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eksie!! loved loved loved your take!!!!πŸ€—
you make me wanna  see the eppy over and over again......but right now i got to go create stupid graphs on excel ..uhhhh and this vista excel is frustrating me big time😭

but i will take a long glimpse at he eppy once more before heading to bed tonightπŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Sarah hehehe I know the black eye I am thinking it should come but we never know, but I want to know Sam's reaction I am still laughing and thinking PROTECTION in my head but it already seems like Avni was family planning from the wedding day!!

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Sarah - Thanks for your quick replies ... you're the best .. seriously!! πŸ€— Lol .. even I was worried for myself πŸ˜† I just had to get back here .. as I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms! πŸ˜† 

@ Krupsie - Thanks babe .. lol, after posting my take .. I am watching the episode all over again! Its just toooo intoxicating! Thank God I don't have to work tmrw πŸ˜† 

BTW .. the scene where Prithvi thinks to himself .. "jaldi ho raha hai .. yeh sab mere plan ka nateeja hai .. yah mere pyar ka.." - What he said, could it just mean .. like he's trying to say that it was coz of his plan that they even came close to begin with ... but what took it further was his love? πŸ˜• You know .. like he's acknowledging 'Destiny' .. like, he had some other plans, but destiny had something else in store? That dialogue is very .. er, tricky! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
eksie..i have no idea what he meant by that line?!!! i was like HUH?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
o well atleast he was having a lot of fun with his wifey and his saasu maa and his sisters-in -law..especially Rosh!!!

remember eksie yesterday i was so so so hoping for rosh calling prithvi jeej....and she did today!!! that just made my day!!!!

aaaahhhh loved how pri-rosh both wore BLACK!! both were looking super fabulous and sizzling!!!!

btw , so i guess ela will retire as the resident cupid and matchmaker of gujral household as she takes on another duty of Grandmother...So is that the reason that Damini got promoted to the matchmaker post??!!!

hmmmmm......it will be fun to see damini work out her magic as matchmaker....but please damini--don't wear Ela's bun.....let the bun only belong to her!!
btw what about prithvi...?? will he also fix his chote bhai with his favorite saali???? will he play the matchmaker as well with his wife??

and one more question-----Will avni be really preggers?? or it could be just a scare STILL?!!
and if she is preggers , then what might Prithvi do to sameer???

will mr. chawla show his ugly face on the day of prida's shubh vivaah???

what will happen?? will shaadi really take place?

will avni forgive sameer? will she let him be the father to her baby..if she is preggers??

will ela be revealed as the culprit??

will veggie mummy ever wake up from her somber slumber???

will we see the return of IT???

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I accept that Prithvi's monologue of plan ya pyaar made me upset and then angry yesterday.. cause i felt cheated out of how he realizes it!!..

but having had a good peaceful night's sleep.. now i guess am kinda OK with it... am completely willing to forget his monologue if the creatives show it properly from now on like you say sarah.... i would totally get back to thanking the creatives if they showed Prithvi's proper realisation from now on, and make yesterday just contemplation from him..

but my complaint was they made him too much in ease with that contemplation.. when he said pyaar.. ,no shock.. he is not supposed to fall for her, that wasn't even part of the plan.. so there was no resistance on that count from prithvi... that was my only complaint...

heck.. i would have loved it if prithvi had just left that dialogue open ended.. plan ke vajah se ya.. and then looked at damini with his fiery glance, and then his eyes soften... the meaning is the same, but the effect is sooo different!! it would have been open ended and prithvi wouldnt have realised his love yet and thats all i ask,..

i dont even mind the lost PriDa moments cos they'll happen in anycase...

Anyway, bottom line is... fingers crossed that they treat it well from now on - I am hoping this is the creatives plan... they will show all the things we want to see ... Show PriDa bonding, getting to know each other, nice conversation, some hot scenes, show them properly falling in love, show prithvi's proper realisation... fingers, hands, everything crossed!!

lovely lovely post!!
made me feel much better!! and sorry for ruining the mood again.. 
πŸ€—

Edited by mridhu - 14 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail

I know some of you guys, Shwetha, Mridhu etc are really upset about the leap and especially about Prithvi's 'pyar' line...
but guys, Prithvi and Damini have ALWAYS known how they feel about each other! It was love at first sight for him - see that scene again when she comes riding and see the look in his eyes - he's totally like 'ok, here SHE is.' Prithvi then went on to hate her guts but he has always known precisely how she affects him - known it when he told himself not to care for her, that she was marrying another man, known it when he saved her life, known it later when she couldn't bear to part from him even for a few hours....
As for Damini, maybe the realisation came late but after Inder and the fiasco she has known for a while too... she certainly knew on the PriDa date; she knew when she asked him if he was married.

So realisation hasn't been dramatic but it has definately been there all through. So I'm not particularly surprised that Prithvi said the word. Also because everyone is sort of misquoting... what he said was: I don't know what has propelled us into this situation, my plan or my love.
It was both, as we know. His love wanted something, his plan gave him the excuse to reach out for it. Neither one would have been enough.

Also, I think this leap is just a formality - just to make the Avni development seem plausible. I don't htink we're really being cheated out of any PriDa - they seem to be continuing quite as if it's only been a few days... I mean normally she'd ask to meet his mother within a few days, right? she's asking now, so we should just make one of the many MANY mental time-space-suspenstion of disbelief adjustments that viewers of Indian Tellydom are required to do and it's all cool. 😊
Bubble