Expect the unexpected, and well, PriDa dancing..

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
So, the show surprised us with a long jump to next month and we'll never get to witness the goodness that one lost month could have been, because it got sucked in the black hole of time? OK. More on that later.

PriDa

LOVED the nervous glances at each other and awkwardness our Kingie and Queenie showed around the family, when Ela announced the good news. They're so awkward, it's beautiful.

And the scene where everyone left them in the room was all things cute. Wow! Can Prithvi and Damini get any cuter than this? (I know, we say that everyday..)Both of them stealing glances at each other again, avoiding each other's eyes again, and looking everywhere but at each other again is something one can't get tired of seeing. And LOVED him telling her he is not doing it for a 'reason', her fumbling and getting nervous and not being able to tell him that it's the same for her, his amusement on that, and their smiles in the end. The scene just took my breath away; it is going to stay in the list of my most favorite PriDa scenes of all time. When these two are kinda shy, awkward and nervous, they are like the cutest kids on the face of earth..

And the dance, ah, the dance..😍

Shall we dance?
On a bright cloud of music shall we fly?
Shall we dance?
Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?
Or perchance,
When the last little star has left the sky,
Shall we still be together
With are arms around each other
And shall you be my new romance?
On the clear understanding
That this kind of thing can happen,
Shall we dance?
Shall we dance?
Shall we Dance?

(Lyrics from the song ''Shall we dance''.. Couldn't resist)

LOVED all three couples in it..And PriDa? It seemed to me PriDa were lost in their own world during the dance, and it was a beautiful, beautiful thing. The dance gave me goosebumps and made my heart race.They were so into it..Every time they looked at each other, it was magic, and when he turned her around and pulled her close, my screen melted. Boy, GK was so good there, and so hot. I am still high on the dance, it was all things lovely. When they were dancing, the moment danced too, and I smiled like I had nothing better to do at all..And no steps this time..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! And boy, what chemistry!

PriDa looked so much in love during the dance, and perfect together..Even when it's not like they're all the way there, obviously they still have to travel quite a long distance along the path of love, but they still seem to belong together already..Prithvi is so besotted with Damini, I think there is no trace of revenge going to be left when the wedding happens. But of course, Damini will have different plans then..

Other things

Prithvi and Rosh looked like the most perfect Jeeja-Sali jodi ever in black. LOVED every PriRosh moment to the core, abso-freaking-lutely LOVED it..Their handshake when she congratulated him, and his acknowledgment with a head shake when she complimented him and Damini were gold....LOVED everything..

Pri-Avni and Sam-Dami interactions were nice too..

Didn't care much for Queenie's dress but she looked really pretty, and Avni too..Rosh looked like a doll..

Nice to see Sameer Saxena caring so much about Avni's well being.

I actually didn't hate Varun today for a change(consider that a miracle), and VarNi had some nice lil moments today..

Prithvi is back in blackkkkkkkkk, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This calls for a party..Did I mention? GK is hot, and he is a fine, fine actor..Loved him in this episode!(?)😆

My thoughts on the leap

Guys, I read some posts on the forum, and I didn't feel as disappointed as some of you on seeing the show skipping one month. I know we could have witnessed so many PriDa bonding scenes in that time, but I think it was never the creatives' plan to show those moments now. Let's look at it this way, the creatives are surely rushing the story because it seems it's time for the boys' truth to come out, since Jai Chawla's dad is coming to the country soon too..Avni is probably preggers and this might expose at least Sameer sooner than we thought. I think Ela's innocence might be proved too though I still have my doubts about that happening soon, but it's still a possibility. Damini will be back to square one on hearing Prithvi's truth, mad as hell and will become the old Damini Gujral again, who hated Prithvi Saxexa on the surface. But she'll probably go with the wedding for Ela's well-being. And Prithvi might be too much in love with her by then for his own good.. And then the story will revolve around how Prithvi wins Damini's trust back, and how they properly fall in love. Today, he only wondered whether its for his plan or love, he still isn't sure if it's love or not.. I think we might still get to witness his slow realization..Because today it was just a thought on his part, not a full blown confession to himself..

And didn't we all want him to genuinely care for Damini? So when he is being shown as having doubts as to whether he is going for this wedding out of love or revenge, I think it's all good, and it can go either way..

Too random, I know..

Thoughts?

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey.. thanx a lot yaar.. 🤗after readn this im actually feeln bettr !! 😃
u gv a whole new dimension to leap.. yes.. v still can hear pri cnfessns.. n s 2days prida momnts were tooooooooo gud..!! by d wat queenie wore a beautiful dress too.. smdng purple , blue slvr combi.. luvd their dance too.. n title song !! aftr a looooooong tym, thy put the music n song proprly.. hv 2 thnk rosh 4 d idea..😳

luv niki..😳
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sarah....yay!!! i got prithvi -rosh scene today!!!YAY!!! loved how prithvi gave that head nod when rosh said that prida are perfect couple....YAY~!!!!!!! and that hand shake.......man If i were Rosh then i would have just hugged him and damini di together.......but o well...i'm not rosh😆

i loved loved loved how damini fumbled and prithvi was shooting those killer expressions in that mini confession like scene pre-leap😆

gosh.....so there is lil something roasting inside avni's oven....hmmmmm and sameer is getting the kicks from that lil someone already...hmmmmm😆 this guy better Daddy-Up or else i will have to send Dr.phil to him........😆

Varni was cute today....i like the new varun....he looks younger than pre-leap...hmmmmm good.....where is goldie and where is vivaan???

btw ela wore the same type of saari after one leap.....did all the laundry people disappear????😕

btw guys...as i had predicted day before yesterday....the TABLES and stables have TURNED!! now the guys will be GRILLED, baked, roasted, fried , whipped, mushed, sqoooshed, bammed....slammed....pataaaked.....they are all now head over heels for their respective WOMEN now!!!! yeahyahshahshaha😈 the revenge bhoot is long gone now.....off to once a planet known as PLUTO..it has taken SANYAAS with Ballu!!!!! phewwww...... now rest assured, it will not creep out....it won't ..the plan is *as eksie would say...TAI TAI FISSSSSSSSSHhhh🤪 wooooohoooooo!!!!

MORE coming up soon....... on Krups's  very own LNMDJ comedy central channel...till then keep watching Sarah's WONDERFUL show.......SARAHKINS

taaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😉
😆

ashi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i knew ur post wud make me see some sense abt this whole leap thing.. feeling somewhat relieved now.. thanks for it..
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sarah 🤗

Ummm thank God at least somebody is not upset.😃

Love you babe for being positive about it.

Feels so much better after reading your take.
And thanks for reminding about those cute Prida moments.

And the dance was great ---prayers answered.
And GK   😍 ---- need I add more ? You have said enough.
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Niki and Ashi..Glad if I made you feel better, friends.🤗.Pleasure is all mine..Thanks for replying, guys..

BTW Niki, have you changed your ID?😳

Priya..🤗 Good to see you babe..Yeah, wasn't the dance just too good! 😍

Are people too upset? Awww.. I am kinda OK with the leap..It surprised me, yes, but I am not upset about it..

Originally posted by: krupur1103

sarah....yay!!! i got prithvi -rosh scene today!!!YAY!!! loved how prithvi gave that head nod when rosh said that prida are perfect couple....YAY~!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, indeed! and that hand shake.......man If i were Rosh then i would have just hugged him and damini di together.......but o well...i'm not rosh😆Eh he..

i loved loved loved how damini fumbled and prithvi was shooting those killer expressions in that mini confession like scene pre-leap😆 LOVED everything about that scene..😍

gosh.....so there is lil something roasting inside avni's oven....hmmmmm and sameer is getting the kicks from that lil someone already...hmmmmm😆 OMG, Krupz, you naughty, naughty girl..🤣🤣🤣 this guy better Daddy-Up or else i will have to send Dr.phil to him........😆
hhahahahah,hhahah..

Varni was cute today....i like the new varun....he looks younger than pre-leap...hmmmmm good.....where is goldie and where is vivaan??? They went to Jupiter together!

btw ela wore the same type of saari after one leap.....did all the laundry people disappear????😕
They are busy washing Rosh's clothes..

btw guys...as i had predicted day before yesterday....the TABLES and stables have TURNED!! now the guys will be GRILLED, baked, roasted, fried , whipped, mushed, sqoooshed, bammed....slammed....pataaaked.....they are all now head over heels for their respective WOMEN now!!!! yeahyahshahshaha😈 Haha..Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! the revenge bhoot is long gone now.....off to once a planet known as PLUTO..it has taken SANYAAS with Ballu!!!!🤣 Too good @ sanyaas!! phewwww...... now rest assured, it will not creep out....it won't ..the plan is *as eksie would say...TAI TAI FISSSSSSSSSHhhh🤪 wooooohoooooo!!!!*grins*

MORE coming up soon....... on Krups's  very own LNMDJ comedy central channel...Hhahah..Will look forward to it..till then keep watching Sarah's WONDERFUL show.......SARAHKINS *grins*

taaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😉
😆Thanks for replying, baby!

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
pata nahin yaar.....................mujhe darr lag raha hai.....................though the show has tken just 1 month leap..................i m not that worried....................but the way things r progressing.........................its just a bit too fast yaar........................i hope they really dont end it in a month or two.........................i cant live withouit this show
Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome me back.....if you want to...that is 😉

oye oye oye oye......prida are ONE WHOLE MONTH OLDER now!! oye oye oye!!!😃

and guess what...it took a freaking MONTH to laundry-fy Prithvi's Black shirt !!!! long time laundrying...huh...🤣 but his saasumaa got no time Laundrying...looked as is saasuma cum Naani maa was wearing the same saari from one month ago.....sheeesh oldie bunny!!

btw why didn't oldie bunny have 35 gray hairs after a month??????

and why didn't prithvi's hair grow....does his hair take a month to grow out...he needs to put on some OLIVE OYL😉

Sameer still sports Hoodies minus the hoods when he is about to become DADDY HOODY!!!

Avni still has the same Nail color as from one month ago....

Rosh still needs more DRESSES????😕

and now the most important question-----HOW the HECK did CHOTE grow YOUNG???? did he take some JADIBUTTI???? what is his JAWANIPAN's RAAZ????  

anyhow...i say guys....enjoy what we got or are getting.....what else could we do?😆😆

paraparapapapapppaaa....I'm Lovin' it😉

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sarah......... awesome post!!!!!! n I agree...GK is a fine..fine....fine...fantabulous...gorgeous everything actor!!*excuse the eng...can't think strait when that name is mentioned*

The looks between PriDa were heartwarming....oooo Pr is flirting...hez soooo cute....esp the way he bends down to stare into Queenies eyes!!

The dance.....wooooowie!!! n they were lost!!!!!!!

can't wait for the masti to continue!!
shrutic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay I shall reply to the post in a bit.

But Sarah your post gave me one more loophole for my list. 😃

Going to update it now!!!