Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucario thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
first part is really very nice...........this concept is very newto me..........as first i thought tht gunman was some terrorist like thing............ but he was thr for answer of illness.......it was weird and shocking for me...as he came thr  with gun and asking to armaan about his illness on gunpoint.....the part was comic whr gunman asking armaan to call armaan only.....the scenes of ridhima and armaan both were very nice..so much love and care..............last main thing is tht your writing is like i can visualise actually wht  is happening thr...really very nice part one.....will read next afterwards....
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx soo much! touching n heart felt ending! thnx 4 a wnderful FF!
lucario thumbnail
2nd part is also very good....better than 1st........i wanna kick that old man hard for his suspicious nature.... it is really very hard to see your loved one in pain...and when u know bcs of u they r going to suffer pain..then its really very hard to handle the situation...this is what happening in this part.....hope now that old man take test....and hope ridz will be ok
frndshp_luv_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nandini,
just completed d first part......beautifully written....πŸ‘πŸΌu have described every scene very wellπŸ‘....i can visualise d scenes.....the plot is very nice.....nd sometimes it is reminding me of last 2-3 days of our old DMG.......
let me read to know what happens next....😊
frndshp_luv_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completed the second part......nd i must say that u r talented.....it is so well written.......πŸ‘ i m very anxious to know what happened next.....will read it again whenever i get time......😊
lucario thumbnail
3rd part is ok ,nice......what i was expecting from old man.....same thing happened....he doesnt took any of test first...asked armaan to   try it on other....in whole this part i liked the last part where our emotions for old man from hatred turned into sorrow thing....as after doing everything forcefully also he was not able to get his answer for which he was craving from 9 years..i really felt bad for that old man...but i didnt get why armaan have gun back to old man ?......i liked armaan's character in this part...as watching riddima in pain....he thought he will be somewhat happy by watching old man also in same pain....but what happened was really opposite....showing that armaan truely have heart of gold.....finally very nice part.
lucario thumbnail
Read 4th part.....it was full of DMG gang.....this part started with the state through which the gang members r going through after knowing that armaan and ridz r in trouble....nice.....and about that old man....now i feel nothing at all.....how much should i hate that guy now....he made ridz and armaan's life painful just for suspicious nature of him.....finally armaan got the real problem....but now what at last....again that old man done ulta....he is really mad.....i feel sad for both AR.....hope all things gets happy ending in next last part
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Nandani!
How R U!
I wish u r gud

woah dear
its really a nice one hats of to u i think its best oneohh so touching one and for one i think now its over but thank god she is safe and now both r together but its rocking onesorry for late replyand thanks for the pm

"Thank u Guys for being there for showing me the path,
Thank u for always forgiving me for mistakes,
Thank u for always staying by my side,
Thank u for giving me the courage,
Thank u for listened to my problems,
In a kind and caring way,
I'm only complete when u are near,
Guys I couldn't forget all of u,
Even at the last breath I take,
Coz u'll always have a special place in my heart."

Nidha
lucario thumbnail
last part is awesome.................mindblowing............i cant describe it .....i have no words so....all i can say....it was very good story.........thanks for PM.
artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Live or Let Die

What a contrast to a famous quote  "Live and Let live"  .... the words may sound running a parallel between the two but yet they intersect at a four letter word 'LIVE' .

I couldn't stop myself from making the comparison of the two, hope you don't mind my random dissection 😊

Since you mentioned about the story plot from makers of House MD, my comments will be basically on your writing style.

"But there is a little something different in the air today. A sense of foreboding, maybe? No one can really put a finger on it, but everyone feels it...a little something in the air"

Thats what I love , a hint of something going to happen to relieve me of the increasing blood pressure as to what will this FF hold. But it didn't stop here as after reading this i was more curious what is that's going to happen.

Great catch, to keep readers holding on to their seatsπŸ˜‰

As an answer to his musings, enters an old man of about sixty, silver haired, balding, frail yet quite erect and quick on his feet.

What a detailed description, that really transformed the white background i was reading from to a 3D world of my own existence.

And there goes one more comparison, all signs of a frail body but erect.

"I'm sick. And I need the best doctor in this hospital. Or somebody dies."

Don't know for what reasons I was reading double meaning out of this line ...... that somebody dies could be he himself too, and he knew it.

"Tick Tock Tick Tock" thats what i could only hear in my background too ;) , amidst a silent night with nothing to disturb me but the Tick Tock of my own clock which seemed like was in sync with clock in the library.

The old man's frustration from his ailment was visible in his words ..every word of his was like he didn't like what he was doing but just like others were his hostages he was hostage to his ailment.

The turn of events is very well laid ..... from how she in her dreamland and then to face the reality of the moment ... superb

And then her realizing the need of her calm and composure .... to the moment she went to give the drugs and the touch of hands ...... all that one needs to gain some strength.

How ironic, she is his strength too and yet thats what makes him weak .......

Her taking all the pain for him was just out of this world...... for some reasons such kind of love is disappearing from today's world. But im glad that we still have writers who portray this emotion of love and make us aware of its presence.

The bond between the interns and their troubleshooting the problem together reminded me of my friends the way we all jump onto one problem and whoever gives one solution , we dissect the solution all together. 

And then her ordering him to get first aid for his wound was excellent ...... and he abiding to it .... makes him a good Boy πŸ˜ƒ

I wanted to write so much but that would  put each and every word of your ff in quotes .πŸ˜‰

Anything written related to medicine and description of medicines and medical terminology always adds to my knowledge.

I noticed one thing, every character had a name ..even the inspector who doesn't play much important role ..... but the pivotal person's name is never mentioned in this story. πŸ˜•

You  are an awesome writer Nandini ..... keep writing and whenever you write another ff , please PM me. 😊

Love

Kanu