Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
@Spriiiii...!! Man how are you?! It's been ages...SO awesome to see you here...!! And thank you soooo much for being so sweet...I'm sooo happy the fic kept you hooked enough to read it through...really means alot to me, knowing that...would still love to know what bond you forged with the first part in particular...thank you soo much again, for the warmth and for the compliments...really, thank youu...!!πŸ€—

Aww, u know I wud trade ANYTHING to read you! :D I guess the whole matter as u set it up, JUST the right words, elements of drama, n those of pain n romance...I was SO taken by the story, I kept narrating it to my aunt n my mom the whole day long...! ehehehehhe

love u!

...spri!

Edited by KaranShilpa:) - 14 years ago
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hey nandini i loved it.............it was awesom yaar.......u know i almost started crying badly reading......................after reading ur ff i can feel what kind of warmth ammy ridz shred.....its jus beautiful cant xplain it in words..................but u r jus superb....

u know wen ammy found ridz on the floor n he was lik y isint she opening her eyes i wa s lik nandini dare u kill my ammy's life i will kill u too. but u didnt do it so i m glad.........................but the last scene was jus awsom though i was getting mad at that old man frm the starting magar last mai usine ridz ko roka so i love him now.
make sum more lik this plssssssss
Edited by alekfan - 14 years ago
deepa_atal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey it was really nice loved it n tks 4 the pm do pm me when u write somethin newEdited by deepa_atal - 14 years ago
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I m d 55th member to press d like button...hehe...Not that late πŸ˜†...coming to d FF...it was just d perfect ending...no complains ...I could actually imagine AR cuddled up in a hospital bed😳...even d old man was happy...This has been one of d best FF I have read so far...full of twists n turns..was totally glued to this one...πŸ˜ƒ
Love
MoniπŸ€—
Meghzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I love youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! πŸ€— and I loveeeeed the finale part so so so so much that I cnt even put it out in words ❀️ It has to be one of my most most most fav AR FF's everrr...U knw this was the first FF i imagined jen and everything Along with their clothes, the whole sequence id imagined all same as the dmg last scene! n i kept wishin and praying that only if u were the creative LOL <3 No seriously everything was SO GOOOD about this part...I actually cried reading it...I cried for Armaan wen he felt helpless and with that dull ache in his heart and dat heaviness aftr havin to leave Riddhima alone dat too in such a serious sstate  (the words u use are just WOW) and i cried wen Riddhima said she doesnt want to die and the old man's words too made me cryyy!and dat one moment when Armaan thought hed lost Riddhima Ahhh tears wree runnin down my face it was so so touching  and the AR hug aftr they met and their love for each oder! uff perfectttttttt! I had this hugeeeee smileee on my face aftr thaaat! bt the best part for me was the last scene along wid that one eye contact Armaan and that old man had which spoke millions about their unspoken emotions and followed by the AR scene which was jus out of the world! i could see him sayin" she's so beautiful" and her sayin"God sent me to plaque ur existence" awwwwwwwwwww i loooved it sooo much and dat last part cuddlin up together in the bed jus warmed up my heart! Perfeect end to a perfect story! Seriously ur a star! I love you so much for this FF! muaaaah! ❀️
namita18 thumbnail
Hey.. I just read last part.it was ausome ,u have shown their feelings so beautifully in words.pls write more ff on AR ,U r a great writer. Thanx for d pm. Luv u:-)....
pridarshi9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
story was 2 good.. tks for pm me... pls start another 1 soon...
Armaan_Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow nandini what a beautiful & superb part πŸ‘ πŸ‘

what a nice finish..really awesome..😊

just want to say this whole ff-short story was too good...i really enjoyed every bit of it....

All the best..😊

~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey!!
i just reread the fic for like the umpteenth time and realised i have not told you two more things that i liked.....
first and foremost is the ending posture of armaan and riddhima......it just reminds me of the first scene of srk and rani in kuch kuch hota hai when she's about to die.....its beautiful.....trust me your portrayal of that last scene was all of that and so much more!!!!
plus the little atul anjali bit was great....a simple two lines and its like you've narrated their whole story!!!
love ya,
sumedha
p.s thanks a ton for the pm on the buddy requests, you've just made my life loads easier!!!!

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hannah is going to comment as soon as she finishes her dinner! :D And after dinner that will take another 2-3 hours :) Because she is simultaneously going over her Biology Notes

Love You Mills and Trills Nandini :)

πŸ˜› To everyone else because I got 400th comment and top of page 51 πŸ˜†

EDIT 2 πŸ˜Š - Just written out half of my comment on word, still half way left. Have a Bio exam tommorow, so will complete comment after I get back πŸ˜ƒ Need to go to sleep now, Have a very early morning tommorow BLEARGH🀒
Edited by hannahdmg - 14 years ago