Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: diya86

Shwetha

Thanks for this! Good to know someone else is confused about the leap! The epi was great in parts (pre-leap) ... but why the leap?! I feel cheated, like you... So many beautiful moments, lost. Hope they'll make it up to us...

And the whole plan or pyaar thing? I couldn't believe my ears!!! He's decided he loves her and they didn't show us how exactly he realised that...  Hmph!  *walks away shaking her head in disgust*

I know I'll feel better about this after a while, but I'm quite upset at the moment...

nods head fervently!!! me too, me too!!!

i feel cheated...

Originally posted by: diya86

Shwetha

Thanks for this! Good to know someone else is confused about the leap! The epi was great in parts (pre-leap) ... but why the leap?! I feel cheated, like you... So many beautiful moments, lost. Hope they'll make it up to us... Dont get me started, i was shocked, u know they had the golden opportunity to drag the whole thing out...WE WOULD NEVER HAVE COMPLAINED...

They cud have shown PRIDA Moments, how they get to know each other, their date, their first fight/argument after the marriage has been fixed, how they make up and manofy each other.. Tonite they were totally in sync and that seemed out of sync to meπŸ˜†

Sameer's track cud have been ex plained better, varni scenes were just becoming great...*hmph*

And the whole plan or pyaar thing? I couldn't believe my ears!!! He's decided he loves her and they didn't show us how exactly he realised that...  Hmph!  *walks away shaking her head in disgust*
WHEN DID THE PYAAR HAPPEN??????  Sorry for screamingπŸ˜†

But the stupidly left out the main crucial part, Damz is  quite obvious, we all wanted a prithvi properly falling in love with Damz scene and not to mention prithvi discussing the whole marriage issue with his brothers...

I know I'll feel better about this after a while, but I'm quite upset at the moment... Ya me too, very very disappointed...

Cassiopeia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One month leap...???πŸ˜• Ye show to toofan se bhi tez bhag raha hai...Itni jaldi kya hai...???

Maybe CVs want to get over n done with all the mush so that there is more time for the megadrama once the bro's raaz is revealed...I know it's hoping against hope, but I wish they minimise all d rona dhona that is to follow...

Anyway...Shwets  πŸ€—...A big jaadu ki jhapi for u 4 being so awesum...😊
Sis: I dont understand the hurry, just when we were enjoying the revenge bhoot free days, we could have had more pyaar ka bhoot scenes right..

Who is interested in the murder mystery, okay i am, lol but NOT NOW.. not at the cost of the love stories...

Mridhu: Will reply in ur thread...and loved it too..

Cassi: Thank so much*hugs back* it was soooooooo needed...

I cant they believe this, we wanted them to go at snail's pace, they are rushing it in toofan's pace...

dee86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Dont get me started, i was shocked, u know they had the golden opportunity to drag the whole thing out...WE WOULD NEVER HAVE COMPLAINED... Tell me about it. Disappointed majorly today, babe... *sigh*

They cud have shown PRIDA Moments, how they get to know each other, their date, their first fight/argument after the marriage has been fixed, how they make up and manofy each other.. That's what I though too... I was especially looking forward to their first fight, cos I wanted that to be the moment when Pri realised that he loves Damz... And manao-fying would have been so cute!

Tonite they were totally in sync and that seemed out of sync to meπŸ˜†Lolz. Agree... Completely out of sync... I wanted more fireworks.. They seemed too comfortable with each other... Or maybe we're reading too much into a 2 min scene... Maybe things will get better tomorrow.. *fingers and toes crossed*

Sameer's track cud have been ex plained better, varni scenes were just becoming great...*hmph*
Hmph, Hmph,Hmph!!!!

WHEN DID THE PYAAR HAPPEN??????  Sorry for screamingπŸ˜†MY QUESTION EXACTLY? WHEN? HOW? Why wasn't it shown?? 😑

But the stupidly left out the main crucial part, Damz is  quite obvious, we all wanted a prithvi properly falling in love with Damz scene and not to mention prithvi discussing the whole marriage issue with his brothers... HOW could they do this? Silly goats!!!

Ya me too, very very disappointed... 😭

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Am gettign angrier now... HMPH!!!

what gave the creatives such a silly idea?!! i wouldn't have minded the one month leap as much if they hadnt made prithvi mouth the stupid dialogue!!!

What was the bright idea of showing the boys in love?! did they make prithvi say it just to show that all three brothers are in love..

DUHH!! we know prithvi loves her.. wat we wanted was a proper realisation.. a flash.. a dawning...

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!

Originally posted by: Priya.

Hi Shwetha
I am on time today. Will come back for more soon. Priya, i almost missed ur post, didnt realize u were going to edit it, thank god i saw it...

Ok here we go.

The first shock and disappointment for me is definitely the one month leap. Want to kick myself for praising the creatives only a few hours back . Can i join u too

As you rightly said --what's the big hurry  😑. What about all those Prida scenes that we were waiting for? Besides that they could have explored a lot of other tracks like involving Prithvi with the busines or smt. Btw what is his status now. CSO ,bodyguard , and all the multitasking as usual? If thats so that would be so weird. Somehow this does'nt seem convincing. Feel totally cheated here. I know i wanted prithvi to get to know and be more informal with avni and rosh.. Oh how would i have loved both the saalis teasing their Jeejs..

Another is about the chakkar business ---Good God so its for real ...but thats smt that we have been expecting. Still it seems strange that Prithvi has no clue nor does'nt even suspect that smt is being hidden from him. You might have noticed that when all of them entered their room ----Pri was kind of looking around suspiciously. He looked questioningly at Sam more than once and Sam could'nt meet his gaze. whats with these brothers ---dont they connect anymore? I am surprised that Pri did not follow it up.
I saw, his expressions were more stern, Ab tune kya kiya sameer and sameer sheepishly had no answer...πŸ˜†
And i cant believe none of the brother discussed prithvi's marriage, damn where is the 3 ki Shakti Meeting when it was so desperately needed..

So wats sam and Avni going to do? I have a feeling that Sam might convince her to hide the new development from the family at least for some time--may be till the engagement takes place or so .
He will but he will fail and he will be desperate so he will turn to prithvi, prithvi who is already reeling under damz request to meet his mom is going to EXPLODE FOR SURE🀣

Sorry u know why it is so funny, first time prithvi hit sameer when he had the first moment with Damz after the inder fiasco ... Second time he had a fight with damz and prithvi found out sam had married him and gave him such puffing looks... Third time, Damz is going to say i want to meet ur family P is going to think ways of delaying it and SAM has ensured Family reunion happens faster than expected...πŸ˜†

Again its strange that neither Ela nor Dam or anyone has this one month managed to meet Pri's mother.
And now that Dam wants to meet future mom-in-law.--Pri is shocked as if he never expected such a development. We all knew love was blind never knew it was short sighted too.. Prithvi is in pyaar and he never told us, how mean...
Varun and Rosh --no change even after one month. Argh......... i was so looking forward to their track.. i really liked varun today too.. And where is Vivaan?

The only positives are the cute Prida scene.----Oh God ----we should have had more MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE...

Things are moving rather too fast.  But  I think I agree with you Shwetha --we should perhaps  trust the creatives. they have shocked us in the past with the Balraj death twist and more recently Savni marriage .
May be more interesting days are ahead. * fingers crossed *
I hope so too, it would be great if now that they realize they hurried the whole thing, they might show us 1 MONTH Flashback.. U know sam tells prithvi what happened, prithvi goes ballistic and all the 3 brothers are thinking to themselves, how did this get so complicated..

And they all recount their story..

Taddddddddddd, we have 1 month flashback... and we get our scenes..

And i hope they have pleasant surprise for us or else i am taking back the kudos from Nikhil and team..πŸ˜†

Edit

What is that horrible shirt Pri is wearing in the precap? So 1980s😲*shakes head* Now get ready for check shirts in all shades, we wanted formal shirts not checked ones.. Who wears these checks these days... Urghhhhhhhh.. GK should start wearing his own clothers, wait minus the scarf and that jacket of course..πŸ˜†
Seems its going from bad to worse. ya, let us hope it really does not go that way..
Rosh please do smt for your jeej --will you?
Please Rosh, we are sooooooooo counting on u...
Is 'nt time the murder mystery track is explored ?
U know we could have waited, we were definitely not in a hurry, we wanted the love stories first, rest cud have taken a backseat instead of the frontseat..

Now Pri can ask damz abt that murder night and do some digging around for whatever it is worth.

We might hpoefully see new developments on that front. But we want AWESOME prida scenes first, baak baad main..

One thing is clear both Pri and Sam are falling in love ---- and it wont be long before they acknowledge it.
Ya and when they do they show us and tell us and not give a jhatka like today...

Shwetha πŸ€—

Soo glad to have caught this early.  Priya, πŸ€— the feeling is mutual my dear friend..

Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOL you know what,i dont have time , have to go and study but i just wanted to say that  the wedding ain't happening,there is going to be a major tamasha on the wedding day and guess what!! the biggest shocker  ever. Balraj reappears,but the only thing is it is not him,but his evil twin Dhanraj and there is major confusion,and they even play that music what is it,cant get it ,hummmm yeah" Zinda hoon main" and then well ,you'll can think of the rest.!!!!πŸ˜† But one thing is for sure Ella fans enjoy her, while it lasts coz she will soon be with Dhanrajs twin in merry land.
ashi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i agree wid all of u guys.. this is such a shocker.. i am feeling cheated.. why did they have to rush???? i just hope now, that the creatives have something really interesting lined up to compensate for the loss.. some really interesting prida scenes..

sistu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I watched the eppy and now i was thinking something. When avni said that its been one month to their wedding did she mean also one month frm the time Prida marraige was fixed, coz u knw sometime has passed to avni's shaadi. So I was wondering if it is really a one month leap frm prida marraige fixing?